[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest lilcuteeguh

no!!!!!! no goong in between? what??!! no way?! i'm anxious watching it.. it's liek so much mor addicting than full house.. bleh.. why only 20 episode? and season 2, only 6?? that's too little, yet it takes so long! no!!!

here's the long preview clip of episode 19: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdigVAtnhM...%2019%20preview

any korean translator? what is shin telling CG and what is Yul telling CG? it seems so intense and good! :] :) thanks in advance :[ :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kobashi

I watched episodes 1-2 of this series about a month ago but found it a bit boring and stopped (hides from the stones). I wanna start up again. Do you guys know which episodes it starts to get exciting...like when the two main characters start liking each other? Thanks.

Guest star17s101

I was just wondering but like since the we got a warning about postng up links and now the links have to be posted up on a pinned thread, which pinned thread is the goong epis going to be posted?

Guest ellerdnic

waaahhhh!!!! I am experiecing goong withdrawal symptoms!!! Im going crazy waiting for the episodes. Anyways, I notice that the dialogue for ep 19 preview was posted...huhuhu i wish i can speak/read korean...

PS: I just read the manhwa and am I right to assume that even the manhwa doesn't have an ending yet? If I'm wrong, what is the ending in the manhwa? thanks in advance!

Guest GTOnizuka

So, I was wondering is there just gonna be more than 20eps or 4 more, cause I read previous pages that there will be four more eps. Is this true? Thank you to all Goongers out there.

Guest onatoko

I'm sorry, I have two quick questions. I've fallen a bit behind lately because I haven't visited this thread in about a week. On the first page, there's a list of download links. The Megaload links seem to have...vanished? And when I tried to download eps 15 and 16, they turned out to be HQ. I'm sorry, and I realize this is kinda a nuisance, but does anyone have download links for Ep. 15-18 LQ? Thanks, muchly.

(I realize that some people said before that we shouldn't post links in this thread but I'm really desperate. :vicx: )

BTW, is anyone a fan of Ryu Hwan? The long-haired monkey who always has a camcorder? At first I thought he was really annoying but he's grown on me throughout GOONG. Plus, he seems to be nicer (?) to CG...a bit more than before.

Guest HomelessBird

So, I was wondering is there just gonna be more than 20eps or 4 more, cause I read previous pages that there will be four more eps. Is this true? Thank you to all Goongers out there.

Yes , there are 4 more eps . Season 1 will be ended with total of 14 eps ! kaaaaaaaleee , this question is answered 1001 times ! Lol

I just come by MBC site , and found this : I dont know if anyone posted it yet , this is the news regarding the 2 Princes cooking :phew: ! Luv both in the aprons ! By the way, can someone please kindly translate this !!

041.jpg

Guest yunner927

I have been in this thread for quite some time.. first time posting.. the story is a little alike the taiwanese remake show "START WITH A KISS".. Both leading male actors are so cool n the leading woman are a little 13 dots(SHI SAN DIAN) but they will melt the icy cold of the males.. pretty interesting.. :P

Guest meabxwb

hahaha, i haven't seen this before =)

1142380125011gi.jpg

she looks dead tired =p

hello to everyone <3

this part looks like she really took a nice nap. ahahaha. crawling outt he closet and grabbing one of the nicest legs in the world. WOW !!!!!!! dream come true .. that lucky YEH. the PD got us going.. ahaha. the funny part was when she imagine what will happen if she comes out and he was there. the screaming got to me so many times. anywho.

wow. goong's thread change alot. i mean it slow down so much. thats a great thing because myself and other goonger doesnt have to backlog 20 pages. in like 5 minutes.

anywho. this my my time to say ALLLLLLLLLLLL my THANKS to everyone. every one has been so nice so kind and so generous. the subbers. the spot translators. the re-up link-ers.. everyone. this thread and the fans, i felt like this is my home. so many kind peoples. =)

Guest clairdeluned

Hey Goong-ers! I don't have time to post word-by-word translations for the long ep. 19 preview, but I'll post some highlights...

-Shin and CG talk...she tells him that he's never comforting. He angrily asks if that is why she turns to Yul, and demands why he's so inferior to Yul. CG tells him that Yul is always there for her.

-Shin and his advisor (old man person) talk...Shin asks if the room he found CG and Yul in (also the room we know Mo-Toot and Shin's father met in) had been in use 14 years ago. The advisor becomes flustered and quickly changes the topic.

-There seems to be a rumor (not sure what) going around, but it is something to do with CG's parents...

That's all I can remember, sorry guys! :)

Guest gglover

Hey Goong-ers! I don't have time to post word-by-word translations for the long ep. 19 preview, but I'll post some highlights...

-Shin and CG talk...she tells him that he's never comforting. He angrily asks if that is why she turns to Yul, and demands why he's so inferior to Yul. CG tells him that Yul is always there for her.

-Shin and his advisor (old man person) talk...Shin asks if the room he found CG and Yul in (also the room we know Mo-Toot and Shin's father met in) had been in use 14 years ago. The advisor becomes flustered and quickly changes the topic.

-There seems to be a rumor (not sure what) going around, but it is something to do with CG's parents...

That's all I can remember, sorry guys! :)

hmm... does this mean that shin knows about the secret romance...? what happened 14 years ago? when mo-toot got kicked out of goong?

Also, the advisor seems to know everything... maybe that even Yul is the King's son? the guy needs to start SHARING his secrets~!

Guest ccamme

I watched episodes 1-2 of this series about a month ago but found it a bit boring and stopped (hides from the stones). I wanna start up again. Do you guys know which episodes it starts to get exciting...like when the two main characters start liking each other? Thanks.

i would say ep.7 and 8 ..7 was when they went to her house and she gets to hug his back...and ep. 8 seem like he likes her giving him hugs

I was just wondering but like since the we got a warning about postng up links and now the links have to be posted up on a pinned thread, which pinned thread is the goong epis going to be posted?

Hi my dear! It's not for posting up links but for PEOPLE REQUESTING AND ASKING FOR LINKS.

we can post up links on our own free will. but u cannot request them like ": HEY can i get this pls?

pls post up epi 17 because i have not downloaded it.

Can someone reup this. this have been block."

BEcause this is not a request thread my dear!

And u have to request it on a PIN thread

and the question about season 2.. sorry to be rude but

this question has been officially answered like one hundred million times.

YES there will be a season 2, it confirmed and stamp! and The current season will be extended from the original 20 epis to 24. this is the final time i will ans this. -.-

I think i lost count to how many times i ans this.

PPL pls read first POST! I know the first post is abit messy now due to the Liposuction of the thread but hey u can still read it!

Guest kobashi

i would say ep.7 and 8 ..7 was when they went to her house and she gets to hug his back...and ep. 8 seem like he likes her giving him hugs

Thanks ccamme. I'll watch those episodes first. If I like it, I'll go back and watch it from the start. :)

Guest gglover

May I have a question?^__^ I'm starting to watch Goong!

What does "bingung" mean?

Bingung means crowned princess i think... though that may be sejabin.

Guest thegraduate

Goong Part 1 DVD for sale on ebay!

wow, those china pirated version are sure quick! the drama hasn't even ended and a part 1 dvd set has already been released! it said it comes with english sub, does this mean they're using the subs from d-addicts? cause i doubt people from china will take the time to translate it into english -__-

Its disappointing to see ppl making profit from other's hard work. They're only selling eps 1-12 though. I can't wait for the REAL dvd set to come out. I'm just hoping that the subtitles on the REAL version are just as good as the FanSubs.

Archived