[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest lovedrama

My contribution no.2

continue from my last post (i think 1463/4)

*unable to resist, this time shin

slowly bends down and planted

a more gentle kiss on cg's lips*

*without both realising the jaccuzzi

starts to bubbles again*

*shin reaches for the towel at the rack

beside and pulls cg out of the water

and wraps her with it* - (for the benefit

of those who are 15 yrs and below,

this scene will not show what shouldn't

be shown, ok no R(A) scene)

*slowly leads her into the bedroom*

*scene closes*

new scene

*bedroom*

*cg with an asleep shin beside her*

*looks at shin lovingly but with a hint of sadness*

*still thinking of what shin told hr about going to

paris for his studies*

*her own husband thinking of a future without her*

cg: (thinks) at least i left him something that he

can remember me of....

*tears of loneliness begins to drop from her pale face*

*slowly tears herself from shin's arm/body?*

*quickly dresses herself*

*collects her car keys and left the bedroom*

*scene closes*

*outside- around carpark*

*finds yul siting at bench*

*couldn't bear to speak to yul after a night of shin*

*quickly gets into the car*

*but yul saw her and was quicker than cg*

*gets into her car before cg could react*

cg: get out!!

yul: where are you going? so late at night?

*yul notices cg's teary eyes*

yul: did you had a fight with shin?

yul: let's get out of here...

yul: let's go back to seoul

*cg couldn't think too much, starts to drive*

*but you know how her driving skills are,

added with that condition on her mind-

her driving was worst*

*yul was so scared for his own life

that he hang onto the door so tightly*

*but did not say anything*

*this time they reached seoul in 1 hrs time*

*it took her 3 hrs when they came,

just imagine how fast she drove*

*somehow they reached the yul's library

(what is this place called?) - the place where

shin rumoured to have burnt down*

*scene closes*

Is this translation for ep19? :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

no love drama, it is not a translation for eppy 19.. it is basically chief's fanfic sort of.. it is chief's imagination.. she does write good and needs to go to work at mbc. :D

Guest Jungmin_x3

I kinda wish they would just leave it at season 1 and not make a season 2. I <3 goong as much as anyone else here.. but i think that another season would get boring... its the same with most things. the original is always the best.... oh well.. more chance for me to see kim jung hoon^^

please don't request links here.. we are not allowed to anymore.. please read mangoicy's signature banner..

charles0702, thank you!! you just saved me from hanging myself.. gwaahhahahhaha :D

Btw, speaking of ep 19, maybe when the short preview comes out we can put things together and kinda guess what we should expect.. coz right now it's still oh-so-mysterious, and the long preview doesn't give us anything to be excited about.. I'm wondering if the PDs are still hanging out in this thread for some last-minute inspiration, then rushing down to shoot some more scenes.. kekekekekke *hint to PDs: we want apology and forgiveness!!*

*Wave at Manda cilik, u're finally taking off ur invisibility cloak?:D*

Guest leesterrr

i can't wait for tomorrows EPPIE. its going to be goodddd. i just finished the ep.19 long preview. finally, shin shows some sorriness to CG. it's about time. *sigh* YUL is being a troublemaker getting in between things. i really can't wait for tomorrow's eppie.

^^telly, that pic is hilarious. =) i would hate to be a position like that.

this thread is getting really strict on rules, i hope this ain't considered spamming.

**im so curious as to what's going to happen tomorrow. SPOILERS TOMORROW! please!

ok wow i was wondering why suddenly the page status went from like 1484 to then again down to 1468. I read the pinned thread and noticed all the useless posts in here were being deleted. ok i understand now. Hi Armanigurl! You dont kno me but I kinda know you hehe! Thanks for cleaning up this thread...your doing a lot for soompi and we all appreciate that! We'll work hard to stop the spamming!

Guest starryeyedwonder

hi =)

umm..i have a question regarding like..the new rules with this thread.

it said that please dont request for re ups of ysi and stuff.. but can people still actually post the link that they uploaded on this site? just that we cant ask for them, and stuff?

thanks if you can clear me up

Guest Telly

hi =)

umm..i have a question regarding like..the new rules with this thread.

it said that please dont request for re ups of ysi and stuff.. but can people still actually post the link that they uploaded on this site? just that we cant ask for them, and stuff?

thanks if you can clear me up

hrmm, i think posting or re-posting links at your own free will is allowed; just not people who request for re-uploads and stuff =)

p.s. ARMANIGURL! your 'trimming' of our thread's excess fat is working =D great job <3

Guest kkam jjak

charles0702, thank you!! you just saved me from hanging myself.. gwaahhahahhaha :D

Btw, speaking of ep 19, maybe when the short preview comes out we can put things together and kinda guess what we should expect.. coz right now it's still oh-so-mysterious, and the long preview doesn't give us anything to be excited about.. I'm wondering if the PDs are still hanging out in this thread for some last-minute inspiration, then rushing down to shoot some more scenes.. kekekekekke *hint to PDs: we want apology and forgiveness!!*

*Wave at Manda cilik, u're finally taking off ur invisibility cloak?:D*

Um it's my first time i think... putting up a reply for this thread... but what did you mean by the PDs are still hanging around this thread?

Um it's my first time i think... putting up a reply for this thread... but what did you mean by the PDs are still hanging around this thread?

Sorry for the confusion.. I don't think the PDs even know that we exist *but nobody knows*, but Goongers can hope, right? :)

Guest s2.baboxx

more new Pics ...

b4e3b9e8c1f6c8c66gi.jpg

cg with her friends ... from eP.6 ( i think )

1139325869haak2uc.jpg

most of CG and yul pics are from the coming episodes ...

113932204625bf25c01om.jpg

b9e8c4b098pe.jpg

1139319585goong00005tw.jpg

1139319901photo25511no8956gq.jpg

b9e8c4b078dg.jpg

1139319901photo25511no8810zm.jpg

bedfc7d8a4bba4bb8rg.jpg

1139318164anwl6ms.jpg

credit; mbc, yahoo image

ohh no.. i just came across these pics.. n shin's a smoker :o lol..

Guest yansi

Goong Part 1 DVD for sale on ebay!

wow, those china pirated version are sure quick! the drama hasn't even ended and a part 1 dvd set has already been released! it said it comes with english sub, does this mean they're using the subs from d-addicts? cause i doubt people from china will take the time to translate it into english -__-

Archived