[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dadedum

im sorrie im sure many people have asked this question but i couldn't find the answer even after backloggin for 2384740395309 minutes.. ^___^ uhmm does anyone know if season 2 will be aired right after ep 20??.. im soo confused.. and if its not ARGHHH &^$^%(*&

sometimes, you don't need to spend 2384740395309 minutes, sometimes, you just need to look at post #1:

Number of Episodes: 20 + 4 extras (Season 1) & a sequel, Winter 2006-2007 (Season 2).

Here're links to some of the posts where people have kindly translated the Eps 19 and 20 previews taken from a chinese forum:

Post 29284: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1964471

Post 29286: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1964534

Post 29289: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1964603

Post 29298: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1964852

Post 29339: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1966028

me either!

PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY!!!

I've posted the answer to ur question, a couple of posts back. Here it is again:

Make sure your Windows Media Player has the appropriate codec. If you're not sure, download K-Lite codec pack (you can get it from www.download.com). If you don't want to go thru all the hasle, I think it's already uploaded to youtube. Hope that helps :)

Guest kroakiez

could someone please reup episode 15 and 16 (around 164 MB?) on either ysi or megaupload?! i cant seem to find them.. ><;;

thanks in advance!

Guest aviendha12

Could someone please upload Episode 16 low quality in YSI format? I've been searching the past 100 pages...and couldn't find a link that worked....please!! Thank you..

Guest your_sheroe

19集翻譯

应该是说信为了律生日聚会上对cj的行为赶到抱歉,想道歉,但是彩京却不接受。由此二人之间的误会越来越深。另一方面,由于彩京的父母利用跟宫里的关系而牟利的事使彩京越发觉得在宫中的生活让她呼吸困难。信答应实现彩京在外过夜的承诺。但是太后(应该是吧)严厉的斥责了彩京这种随心所欲的行为。受了气的彩京跑出宫外。

(Shin wants to apologize to CG for what he has done on Yul's b-day party, but CG won't accept. It has deepen the misunderstanding b/t them. On the other hand, CG's partents are making moeny through their connection with the imperial family, that makes CG feels it's getting difficult for her to live in the palace. Shin promised CG to spend a night outside the palace. However, taebinmama(i am not sure about this one) blames CG for doing whatever she wants. CG ran out the palace.)

credit: kdorn

awww please dont tell me its going to be a sad episode... :tears:

OH JUST EXCEPT HIS APOLOGY! <_<

Guest charles0702

yes, i have a feeling that eppy 19 will be a sad one :tears: but i think it will get better as soon as shin and cg confess their feelings for each other cough cough eppy 24.. :)

Guest _yinsyung*--

Am i the only one who thinks it's about time it was Shin who suffered; like the way Chaegyung did before (with not knowing what was going through shin's mind)?

On the other hand; if they DO make him suffer; let it just it be the silent treatment and not a misunderstanding because i think we've all had enough of those. and i don't want them to drag it over these last few episodes - one episode of shin sadness and then we can all go happy happy (hahah what??)

It's like a breath of fresh air to see Shin downright upset instead agressively jealous or angry (even though i think that comes in later in the ep) BUT i don't know...i like the feeling that he's finally understanding what CG has to go through and then that will lead to a happier (hopefully, if not for a few minutes) 20th episode...

too early in the morning for me...i should really read up on my psych notes....T_T

{edit} OMG THOSE NECKLACES ARE SO PRETTY <333

i want i want i want T__________T why is australia such a geographically isolated place; that shipping costs my life savings?? *sobs*

-yinyin

Am i the only one who thinks it's about time it was Shin who suffered; like the way Chaegyung did before (with not knowing what was going through shin's mind)?

On the other hand; if they DO make him suffer; let it just it be the silent treatment and not a misunderstanding because i think we've all had enough of those. and i don't want them to drag it over these last few episodes - one episode of shin sadness and then we can all go happy happy (hahah what??)

I think that's exactly what's gonna happen in ep 19. It seems that silent treatment from CG is even more frustrating for Shin than to be yelled at or hit or slapped-for-that-matter by CG, which I can fully understand.. not knowing what's on one's mind when he/she's mad at you just drives you mad, doesn't it? The problem is, I hope CG is not really giving up on him.. I can take it if she's giving him the cold shoulder to punish him, but please don't give up just yet.

I guess this is the beginning of Shin-crawling-back-at-CG's-feet episodes? kekekeke... :P

EDIT: FRIENDLY REMINDER

Our mod, armanigurl has posted an announcement about rules of posting and warnings *which will be strictly implemented*. So please do check it out, and let's avoid this thread from closing down. The link: Important: Rules from Moderator, WARNINGS, etc

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ are we evil for loving this?

i DO hope that; even though CG is angry at shin; she has enough sense to make a clear standing of her relationship with yul.

for one, if CG confides yul about her relaitonship with shin isn't going well - yul might take it the wrong way and still thinks he has a chance and then all hell breaks loose and all we can do is say "no..not again...T______T"

i wonder how the PDs are going to get them to get together again?

someone brought it up on the chinese forum that CG is making a big thing out of shin kissing her when she let go so easily of the pics of hyorin kissing shin. and that for a woman - wouldn't it be more hurtful to see your husband kissing someone else?

but then again - everything builds up and explodes so i guess i can understand why CG would be angry...

okay, i'm REALLY going now...

-yinyin

Guest HomelessBird

so no subs out yet? T.T

WTH ? What subs are you talking about ? Did you check the first post ? Did you check the rules of this thread, of this K-drama box, of this forum ?? This is not a requesting thread ! For Goong sake !If you asking about soft sub for ep 15 and 16 ! They are out, couple pages ago ! Since the speed of this thread has slow down tremendously , I dont think it is difficult to do the backlogging !

Once again, Please read the RULES and the first post !

OMG , Someone please calm me down , before I really start to shoot at people ! :ph34r:

Guest charles0702

so no subs out yet? T.T

the subs for episode 15 and 16 are already out.. check page 1478.. and if you are asking about subs for eppy 17 and 18 they are not out yet.. it usually takes 1 - 2 weeks after the episode airs or whenever the subbers feel like posting it.. and please, next time don't ask if the subs are out yet.. the subbing team holds back 1 hr delay per request.. plus, the subbing team doesn't appreciate if people ask if the subs are out yet.. thank you :)

hi im new to this thread.hope im welcome here and i been dling the eps on the first post.wow i got to say i love this drama so much.i even stay up until 3 in the morning to watch it.i cant wait until i come out in dvd.shin and cg is so cute,i feelso sad for yul.thank you for all you guy hardwork making the sub.

Guest jungahx3

heys can someone please upload tha links fer episodes 17, 18, and 19(if it came out yet?) greatly appreciated thanks.

Guest charles0702

heys can someone please upload tha links fer episodes 17, 18, and 19(if it came out yet?) greatly appreciated thanks.

jungahx3, please don't request links here.. we are not allowed to anymore.. please read mangoicy's signature banner.. it will tell you the rules the mod set.. if you want it in high quality, let me upload them for you but it will take awhile to finish loading.. in the meantime, if you need links to other eppy's, please pm me or other goongers but your best bet is to go to the requests thread. :)

Archived