[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest hyaemin01

i hate that i'm addicted to this drama.... ahahaha.

thanks as always, sophendo, for your dutiful up-ing. you're awesome<3

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest narutaru

I don't hate Yul. I can't hate him. He is just a lonely boy in love. CG is the first person he has let into his heart.

I love Shin, CG and Yul. Yul told Shin if you remember, that the current tragic Royal family story is happening because of a political marriage. Actually probably because of two.

I don't care if he gets vicious and manipulative. I will still love him. I want Yul to find happiness. Not with CG though. I believe that CG and Shin have to be together, otherwise they will end up dying from the heartbreak.

I know I am repeating myself, but honestly I don't believe Shin ever loved Hyo Rin.

This drama is starting to make me feel so sad and frustrated. I feel sorry for so many characters. Shin's mum, Shin's gradma, Shin, CG, Yul, Shin's friend who is in love with Hyorin.

I guess I do kinda feel for Shin's dad and Yul's mum. They had to be seperated when they loved each other. I also felt for Yul's mum. Before she went on using innocent people. She lost her husband and was kicked out of the palace. She had to go overseas. No wonder she ended up so bitter. Still for Shin's dad to dismiss his own son's abilities is disguisting. Parents should really be more supportive of their children.

I really wish I could stop with this drama, but I can't. I was able to stop with Love to Kill which I am thankful for. I was able to stop myself from finishing Sangdoo, because my heart could no longer take it. I can't stop myself from watching and reading about Goong.

I am sorry about my ranting, I am still in a state of schock after Gumiho. I guess I am growing tired of tragic love stories. I really don't want Goong to become more tragic than it already has.

Guest <3 Michelle

Hey pocky, I love the Signature you don't mind i'm using it rite? Thank you for sharing the lovely signature.

Guest echoRy

princess- yeah it's PS'd! but they look hot together no!

yunminxlovee- :D me too! i love the creativity of the fans, they rock!

---someone put YEH&JJH in an add ALREADY!!!

pocky- thank u, they're all so cuteeeeee!

they have chemistry, yes i agree. the tension ChaeShin have between them is intense.

again if it were an american series, their relationship would have them down n dirty by now.

their relationship is so filled with passion...to me that's critical in a relationship!

-------------------------------

SAKI come back!!! :tears::(:tears:

Guest Telly

I know I am repeating myself, but honestly I don't believe Shin ever loved Hyo Rin.

this, i'd have to agree with.

they probably enjoyed each other's company, because they are so much alike.

some may think shin asked hyo rin to marry him because he loved her; but i think not.

i think the reason why shin asked hyo rin to marry him was because she was the only girl he felt comfortable enough to be with.

i mean, if i were shin, i'd choose to marry someone i knew than get into a marriage with a complete stranger [who, in this case, is chae gyung]

i don't think hyo rin loves shin either; i think she just felt something [guilt, rejection, loneliness?] when shin married someone else who wasn't her.

yep, those are my thoughts =p

their relationship is so filled with passion...to me that's critical in a relationship!

SAKI come back!!! :tears::(:tears:

chae gyung + shin chemistry is the reason why we need more angstly romantic scenes =D

ahh yes, talking about SAKI, where are you my other tree half? =p

Guest tiffany

This last minute filming is very common in the Korean TV industry. It is not surprising for them to be filming the night's episode during the actual day itself. :angry: They will sometimes change the storyline or ending according to how the fans are reacting.

I don't think the PD will give us a bad ending. It is a romantic comedy and I think I remember reading somewhere that the drama may not end like the comic.... so.. I am very sure it's going to be a good ending after all the fans' protests.

Poor Yul.... I don't like what he's going to do but I can sympathise with him.

Hehe! I like the fact they were holding hands even off filming as well. Thanks for all the photos.

For SG fans, I've got limited copies of Jan's copy of Asta TV, with JJH on the cover and photos of casts and drama inside

http://10.global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as...pid-1004102607/

If you want to get a copy, please PM me and I'll give you the details.

I must admit when I got this issue, I wasn't aware of who he was then and was actually thinking, why on earth is this grown man holding a teddy bear? hahahaha! :D

Ok, one more night.... previews should be out today right? :phew:

- edit - Hey, I actually own a page on this thread. It's a miracle!

I know what you all mean about Shin not loving Hyorin. So when you think about it, much as SHE might have loved HIM, I don't really blame her for rejecting his "proposal"! I mean, to just kind of say to a girl in the middle of an empty classroom during school "why don't you marry me so I don't have to have an arranged marriage?" Can't really blame her for saying "no".

Guest Telly

I mean, to just kind of say to a girl in the middle of an empty classroom during school "why don't you marry me so I don't have to have an arranged marriage?" Can't really blame her for saying "no".

hahahaha, that was so funny =)

i would say 'no' too, but then again, it's a PRINCE! who'd say no to that? =p

especially if he's a tall, dark and handsome prince =D

hehe, anyways, here's to all JANG KYUNG + KANG HYUN shippers <3

114229824911rv.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

Guest gilerkd

Anybody has ep 19 preview...? I'm dying to see itttttttt...........

If you do, plssssss post it on Youtube.....Tq Tq Tqqqqq....

Jang Kyung & Kang Hyun totally match each other!!!!

at first i thought that Kang Hyun is going to be w/

Yul b/c she always act all shy when she's around him XD

hohoho... i dunno, but Yul looks good w/ Kang Hyun too <3

can't wait to watch ep 19!!!!

20集

没想到此事情牵连了太子妃,是彩静入宫以来发生的最大危机,彩静如何才能独自一人承受。

彩静的心情不好,对信不理不彩,随着指示人修理明善堂(后边的不太明白了,大概是在说惠正宫和皇上还有律更进一步……没明白)

逐渐的,太子好像被大家孤立了,焦急的皇后传唤他,给他带来希望

见到了决定实现芭蕾舞者梦想的孝琳,让信又有了信心,看清自已和彩静未来希望,对于太子位,重新努力保住,对于联姻的想法,在正式场合上表明态度。

在正式场合上表明态度 --> this line means he's going to explain his decision at a public event.

I am guessing ep 20 will end with CG stating that she wants to divorce shin during the press conference. :tears:

Guest echoRy

在正式场合上表明态度 --> this line means he's going to explain his decision at a public event.

I am guessing ep 20 will end with CG stating that she wants to divorce shin during the press conference. :tears:

when Bear told me about that scene in the manhwa, i wanted to :tears:

i don't know how i'm going to react seeing it in the drama... :(

aaahhhh! rainbow i'm spazzing! man, that'll be tough to watch.

TELLSSS- that wallie is so pretty. KangHyun is really pretty, she's got

full lips too!

Guest Telly

awww, he's letting chae gyung go into the car first =D

114226612811422628431009cc.jpg

Anybody has ep 19 preview...? I'm dying to see itttttttt...........

If you do, plssssss post it on Youtube.....Tq Tq Tqqqqq....

the preview for episode 19 hasn't come out yet =)

if it comes out, i'm sure a lot of people in this thread would help in uploading =D

i really need epsiode 15 subbed!! Im dying here lol

i've been waiting for a week for it to come out!! :( **sniff sniff

please be patient =)

askin for the subs will only lead to delay from the subbing team;

also, if you backlogged, you would see that SHENNY [ay_link] from the subbing team has hinted that we might have a double release of subs today.

when Bear told me about that scene in the manhwa, i wanted to :tears:

i don't know how i'm going to react seeing it in the drama... :(

aaahhhh! rainbow i'm spazzing! man, that'll be tough to watch.

TELLSSS- that wallie is so pretty. KangHyun is really pretty, she's got

full lips too!

hehehe, yep! full lips like chae gyung =D

i can't wait to see what happens, hehehehehehe more drama, please! the more intense, the better!

cheecheechee >=D

hmm.. no previews??

anyways i watched 17 & 18 recently.. took me a while.

yeah i loveeeeeeed it of course. i love how they are getting closer. but of course we need the 'drama' of goong so they have to get mad at eachother. i just hope the ending of this season will be good.

cant wait for wednesday!

oh and hyoju's and jjh's cf is cute.. but its sad!! poor hyoju. anyways shez lucky that she gets to work with all these hott guys!

Guest sweetshelly

i really need epsiode 15 subbed!! Im dying here lol

i've been waiting for a week for it to come out!! :( **sniff sniff

Who here isn't dieing for the sub. Almost everyone on this thread depends on the subs. We are the same as well. We have been waiting as long as you have as well. But we have patient which you don't. The number one rule is to never ask for subs ever. Even if you don't know. It highly affend the subbers when other people ask for the subs. When its release we are going to get it. Their not going to purposely hide it from us. Oh, beside Ay Link has announce that it might be a double release tonight. I don't want to put you on the spot but seriouly people need to stop asking for the subs. I don't know but it just drive me insane when people ask for subs. We should put our self in the subbers shoe and take a minute to think about it.

Guest gilerkd

awww, he's letting chae gyung go into the car first =D

114226612811422628431009cc.jpg

Hi

Is this fm ep 19? Do you hv anymore of these pics fm eppie 19? :blush:

Archived