[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Telly

hello, i tried looking back for the translations for the upcoming episodes but i couldn't find it; does anyone know what page it is on? thanks in advance

try looking from page 1466 and above for the episodes 19 and 20 summaries/translations =)

also, about the siggies, the forum has a new system wherein if you put an image with the wrong size/dimensions, it will automatically reject it, so you won't be able to use it =D

Pocky, damn you're so talented :D those siggies are ADORABLE!!! I'm lovin' the Shin-lil'Shin and Yul-lil'Yul, can't decide to use which one *but I guess if I'll be a traitor if I pick Shin one... runaway from Telly..gwuahaha*

I've been wondering.. if the recent BTS pics are from yesterday/this morning's shooting.. that means they only have a few days to edit it before it's actually on air? What happen if they have to shoot outdoor and suddenly there's storm or something? or one of the main actors fall sick? Am I missing something here? :huh:

Guest Telly

is the multiple season thing still on? or am i behind? i can't keep up with this thread. you guys are so fast

there will be a total of 24 episodes this season, and next year, there'll be a season 2 [with unknown number of episodes] =)

and AUDREY, you better choose a YUL one! moohahahahaha =p

hee, about the behind-the-scenes pictures, they're either released today, or shot today and will be included in next week's episodes? =)

Guest kjgprincess

they get their info, subs and pics at lightning speeds...wish i had learnt chinese!

and TELLSSS, loved that green tea advert, they should post that on the imbc site, so JJH & YEH

can see it...

was this posted...don't remember!

jeanspsadd2hl.jpg

(i'm in class and going in and out of soompi, as always u guys are my boredome saviours)

HAPHA THATS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

photoshopped right?

Guest Pikachu

they should also be under 40 kb...if i'm right.

this isn't convo...isn't it? umm...*talks about goong*

is the multiple season thing still on? or am i behind? i can't keep up with this thread. you guys are so fast

Oh right. Some are under 40 kb, some over. XDDDDD;; I guess the one you wanted to use was over?

Anyway, Telly already mentioned the 2nd season thing, but they're planning/considering a 3rd or 4th season with more focus on the other/secondary characters, apparently. :3 Npthing is set in stone yet, anyway.

Guest sungaaah

*pocky* : those are adorable !! so cute ~

haha i laughed so hard at chaejoon's 'sassy boy' kekeke ^^

Angeline : gosh i dont care if its 'bboshopped' that is HOTT.

2 more days, cant wait. i juss cant wait till the drama gushes for a *full* hour.

[ are u reading this mbc pds ? ONE DRAMA FILLED HOUR OF GOOGNESS ]

hii everyone ~ ive been busy w/ midterms. how has everyone been ? goong fighting ^^

Guest Telly

Anyway, Telly already mentioned the 2nd season thing, but they're planning/considering a 3rd or 4th season with more focus on the other/secondary characters, apparently. :3 Npthing is set in stone yet, anyway.

or maybe a yul love story or something.

hehehe oh yes, the 3rd, the 4th, so and so forth seasons =|

i just hope they don't drag out everything too long, some people might get sick of the story =p

but i reallllllllllllly don't mind a yul + kang hyun main storyline; although it wouldn't really be 'goong' anymore =D

Guest Pikachu

i just hope they don't drag out everything too long, some people might get sick of the story =p

but i reallllllllllllly don't mind a yul + kang hyun main storyline; although it wouldn't really be 'goong' anymore =D

XDDD It could still be Goong if Yul is still living in the palace? XDDDDDDD

The pictures posted were taken today (yesterday in Korea) since the date is printed on them and yes, production does sometimes work like that where they shoot, and then are given a few days to edit before they actually air the episode. I remember in Full House, it was crazy, they filmed everything, sped (literally) to the editing room, quickly edited the scenes and then sped to the tv station and aired what they just edited and filmed all in the same day. It took me a while to figure out what they were doing cause there was so much running around and PD was all out of breath...hehe.

Same thing for Goong I presume. Tiring work, but so much appreciated by us lovely fans, right?

Guest Telly

XDDD It could still be Goong if Yul is still living in the palace? XDDDDDDD

hehe all this talk about yul is getting me depressed =|

he really doesn't deserve to go unnoticed, especially after all the good things he's done =(

he's always there at the sidelines, and when he does things that aren't really 'his style', people start hating him =|

i know he's going to get manipulative and evil, but that's because others have left him with no resort but to do so.

i mean, what would you do if your mother was a freaking monster and you were suddenly kicked out of your home without you knowing the real reason why?

*sigh* our poor, poor yully =|

The pictures posted were taken today (yesterday in Korea) since the date is printed on them and yes, production does sometimes work like that where they shoot, and then are given a few days to edit before they actually air the episode. I remember in Full House, it was crazy, they filmed everything, sped (literally) to the editing room, quickly edited the scenes and then sped to the tv station and aired what they just edited and filmed all in the same day. It took me a while to figure out what they were doing cause there was so much running around and PD was all out of breath...hehe.

Same thing for Goong I presume. Tiring work, but so much appreciated by us lovely fans, right?

ahh, so that explains it.

so they CAN do everything really quickly =)

i'm just glad they provide us with two full episodes of goong-ness each week <3

p.s. YEHJIN! =) where have you beeeeen? =p

Guest YEHJIN.

hello ^^v

haha i haven't been in here forever!

so i'm a bit behind on the news..

and i guess the rules got tighter x.O

*tries her best to follow all of them well*

3rd, 4th, etc, etc???

woah really?

it would be VERY diff. with diff. characters...

personally, i just wish they would end the series in a good note with yeh and jjh x.x!!!!!!

Guest rainy_summer

Is this the way we’re going to be,

Try seeing the things we couldn’t see?

Don’t look at me or look at her,

Look inside your heart that way you’re sure.

If everyone only has one heart,

How could someone inhumanly split it apart?

If everyone only has one love,

How could you possibly share it with us both?

Don’t keep on going with those lies,

It’s obviously making our hearts die.

Don’t pretend that you don’t know,

It’s too hard to choose then why not let go?

If you loved me as much as you swore,

Why put all of us in this tragic situation for?

If you loved her as much as you plead,

Why even plant inside of me this love seed?

Don’t say sorry it’s a bit too late,

I seriously don’t wanna hear leave it up to fate.

Don’t even try to drop those tears,

You know the answer is truly what I want to hear.

If you had really felt the pain,

Why play a game that none would gain?

If you can’t decide then I’ll help you,

I’m not interested in playing so honey it’s through.

as yet again another great poem! Thank you for sharing! The poems are starting to become a series as well. I cant wait for what both of you can come up with after the future episodes. :D

I understand and get all the violent reactions that everyone felt after that kiss that Shin forced on CG but much as I was not pleased I also saw the remorse in Shin's face after CG slapped him. Shin punching that wall was I think very telling. If anything, I hope this will make Shin realize that he can convey his feelings in a less forceful way. We have seen his tender side but we are not CG. He has to show her that and convince her. Its going to take some time to convine her after all I am pretty sure she will be skeptical but hey Shin's got to earn her trust with the way he has hurt her. :D

Guest aznchocol8luver

^

^

more..

kiss4my.gifbewithu2wh.gif

falling3lg.gif

besideu5lt.gif

miss3yt.gif2get9bh.gif

yulfamilyr3oq.gif

goong6ma.gif

shinmin0xc.gif

double9pn.gif

shoose2aa.gif

credit : me

these are great!!~ well done!!~~

thanx for lettin us to use it.. u made too much.. i dunoo which one to use.. i luv all of em!!!!~~ ahh!!!!~~

thanx again :D

Guest uberquirkiness

Oooooooooffff! my head hurts! this forum moves so rapidly. everyone's claiming to threaten the PDs if they ruin the drama.. hah i fell so bad for them... aren't they trying to follow the real plotline, the manhwa? i think the drama Is fairly loyal to the books, yah?

no previews? eesh... i feel like they're taking especially long this week.

also. . . someone mentioned that yul and HR will start to like each other. i hope that's not true.. it's too weird.

do you think at some point Yul will realize how manipulative his mum is, and break it off with her? i hope so. and when will the people find out about shin's dad and yul's mom? poor jungjun mama (shin's mum, right?)

Archived