[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Telly

anyone knows where i can dl the preview for the next ep? please help, i am lost in these pages. thanks a lot

there are no previews for episodes 19 or 20 yet =) maybe they'll come tonight! hehehe =p

p.s. ANGIE! hello =) i see you're experiencing the after-effects of the thread liposuction, eh? =D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

Hi TELLSSS sweetie! yeah, i logged on and got taken straight

to the latest pg...i was like :blink: then remembered MOD armanigurl

must have, as u put it, liposuctioned <--- (ROTFLMAS) the pgs.

and J PoohBear hun, i've renewed my dedication to the show!

---i'm sticking with GOONG to the end and will watch season 2 as religiously as

season 1!!! add another log to the campfire, Gee is joining J & DEE!!!

:w00t: the BTS pics are awesome, thanx guys. TELLSSS, i love the one

where JJH kept holding on to YEH when the PD was talking to them. way sweet!

and i hope they don't somehow end with a baby too. it's too early for them,

let's hope they give us Bear's wish at the end of season 2 instead...TRIPLETS!

-----------------------

SAKI - where r u? :tears:

-----------------------

Guest cilik

2. Hyorin-Kang In

Kang In is just such a sweetheart to Hyorin.

From episode 16, I saw how super nice he is and how he really cares about the girl, genuinely.

In the hospital, after that suicide attempt, Hyorin asked, "since when did you know?" (meaning, about her being not the rich girl that everyone thinks), and Kang In, in such a calm, nice tone, replied, "from the start".

And I went, "awwww..........." :wub:

He deserves a nice girl, but not if Hyorin cannot let go of her past and still clinging to her own possesiveness. So yeah, my ideal ending will be: Hyorin studies overseas with Kang In, and they develop some good romance with a solid friendship as a foundation of their relationship *dreamy look*

He really said that? Wow... :wub: Not only is he hot, but he's also a sweetheart :blush:

Gehehehe..I'm sure the four-man Goong IRC crew would agree with your ideal ending for Kang In & Hyo Rin ;) We've fantasized about the same exact ending for those two...

Yeay to Hyo Rin giving Kang In a chance! I want to see them together too, because despite her evil deeds, I understand that Hyo Rin is a lonely and pitiable character. I'd love to see Kang In cure her bitterness & loneliness and be her constant companion XD. Now if only Hyo Rin would just open her eyes and see the uljjang standing in front of her... *sigh*.

And Shenny, like Angeline, I love it when you wink :P. Your winks are my savior. Thank you...I'm looking forward to it!

Who's fate was the Queen referring to? It does seem like she was talking about her husband, like you said. Im thinking it also applies to the old Kings's wishes for Shin/CG/Yul. If the Queen's beliefs about fate were true, then I guess fate initially wanted Shin and CG to end up together. But then the old King decided to control lovers' fate by betrothing his grandson to CG, making Yul the guy to marry CG since his dad's the first born. I guess fate fought back and Yul's dad was killed off thus destroying the planned Yul/CG marriage. The old king wasnt able to alter Shin/CG's fate. Though he did mean well, he was punished when fate killed his son in an accident.

It was fate that forced CG and Shin together. Still, I think that Shin would have probably been more like CG if he wasnt the Crown Prince. His personality comes out when he's relaxed, and he acts a lot like CG during those times. :D

If Yul was the Crown Prince, he would have gone to the Royal Academy never seeing CG. Shin would still go to CG's school, but he wouldnt be so lonely, and wouldnt relate to Hyorin's lonliness.

-Ai

it is possible that CG and Shin were fated from the start but it is also said that fate can be very fickle too, just like lovers' hearts. I think what CG said to Yul is quite true as well, that if she did marry him instead of Shin, she would have loved him too. However, i think the heart is much more wiser than the brain in this matter because CG could have easily just put up with the whole responsibility of her situation and gone on with her life like the Queen did (where her husband did not love her and pursued her own interests as well as her role as a mother) and would have been in the same situation as the King where he is tied up in his past.

Instead, i think CG fell in love with the person behind the facade of the crown prince. Yul also has some redeeming qualities but i think that she sees something more in Shin than in Yul. I also think that sexual chemistry with a person is also very important as well. Both guys are very appealing but CG has that special something with Shin that she doesnt have with Yul. That speaks volumes and could also be a determining factor in her love for Shin.

So yes, fate did have a hand in bringing these two together but the chemistry/person also helped fate along too.

btw- im loving these analyses. keep them coming! B)

^ I like! I'm diggin all this "fate" talk.

I liked it how you noted that although fate does play a great role, the sexual chemistry has a part in it too! Yes, we see that.

Keep them coming guys, I'm enjoying your posts while I wait for this day to end!

I'll join you all in IRC soon, just need to re-learn how to log in.

Guest Telly

and i hope they don't somehow end with a baby too. it's too early for them,

let's hope they give us Bear's wish at the end of season 2 instead...TRIPLETS!

hahahahahaha speaking of sehsons, i just found this a minute ago:

sesontime7md.jpg

it's originally joo ji hoon's advertisement for a green tea brand, but someone cleverly manipulated it =p

hahaha, it's sehson time, i guess? =p

hahahahahaha goong-ness, korean fans are hilarious =D

So yes, fate did have a hand in bringing these two together but the chemistry/person also helped fate along too.

yep, i agree, this story's not all about fate, but about reality, circumstance, timing and situation as well =)

saying that, this drama better not turn out like romeo and juliet's fate =p

Guest *pocky*

^

^

i share siggie for u hope u like and enjoy it^^

sorry if u open this page slowly :blush:

all made by me

greatqueen1wi.giftaebigung6pm.gif

haeming1bl.gifsanggung4nq.gif

family10hq.gifchaejoon0jb.gif

bigungmama4kq.gifeunhye1pw.gif

shingoon0wg.gifjihoon5rr.gif

yulgoon3wo.gifjunghoon1bp.gif

hyorin5nd.gifjihyo0cz.gif

gangter2dm.gifgang8ub.gif

kangin5yx.gif

2getter8nv.gif

ryuhwan1ns.gifmix18kb.gif

credit : me

edit~~~ sorry, I just posted the preview of 19/20 but it seems that whoever posted the previews from the Chinese forums had the official one (how? I'm not quite sure... )

Pocky, those are absolutely "fatabulouz"! Thank you for sharing! I hope Roujin will add them to our Goong Camps.

Theed, that's so funny! I can actually picture that in my head! Goong's definitely got some crazy fans, good crazy, not bad crazy.

Since Shenny "winked* earlier noting some wonderful deliveries to be dropped upon us later, I've got one too! Will drop it later too!

one scenario that i would love to see is of CG and her friends going out to a club like normal teenagers and dancing and flirting with guys. And of course, Shin and Yul seeing all this, get totally jealous and start to threaten all the guys that are hanging around CG to get lost. That would be a hilarious scene. Hopefully the PDs would include this or at least some aspect of it. :blush:

Haha, that reminds me of a conversation me and Apple had a looooong time ago when we first came up with the Yul/Kang-hyun shipping. While Apple has a little more practical mindset when it comes to fantasies where she dreams up "possible" situations, I come up with more imaginative situations. Aka Yul and Kang-hyun's wedding. However, I do have one semi-practical imaginative situation where after Kang-hyun and Yul get married, the four of them are sitting around the palace on a saturday night bored out of their minds. And the dialogue goes something like this:

I'm bored

I'm bored too.

Well what do you want to do?

I dunno, what do you wanna do?

I dunno what do yoooouuuu wanna do?

I dunnooo~~~

CG: let's go clubbing!

All: ok!

And then they sneak out of the palace in Yul's SUV (tho I don't approve of SUVs <_< ) and by the time their halfway there, the palace personnel discover they're gone and then Yul's mom goes into a hissy fit. And once they get to the club CG and Kang-hyun end up going wild dancing sorta like how Han Ji Hye's character went crazy with her friends in Sweet18. And like, Jisu and Sesu are at the club too b/c on the way there CG and Kang-hyun call them up on their cells.

^^v

Guest helenou

Pocky your sig are awersome !!!!!!!! :w00t:

they are so cute and very well done !!!!!!!! ^_____^

can i use one of them??? :P

Guest kangel23

hello, i tried looking back for the translations for the upcoming episodes but i couldn't find it; does anyone know what page it is on? thanks in advance

Guest Telly

edit~~~ sorry, I just posted the preview of 19/20 but it seems that whoever posted the previews from the Chinese forums had the official one (how? I'm not quite sure... )

hahaha, it's because the fans over at the chinese forums are stalkers >=)

hehe, nah, just kidding =p but really, i have no clue where they get all their information from =o

I'm bored

I'm bored too.

Well what do you want to do?

I dunno, what do you wanna do?

I dunno what do yoooouuuu wanna do?

I dunnooo~~~

CG: let's go clubbing!

All: ok!

awwww, that's so cute =)

moohahahaha, yul and kang hyun! yul and kang hyun!

hrmmm, which means if kang hyun and yul do get together, kang hyun will be part of the royal family =)

i want to see her in a hanbok! cheecheechee =D

p.s. POCKY! your siggies are so funky =) they're very eye-catching, good job <3

Guest echoRy

hahaha, it's because the fans over at the chinese forums are stalkers >=)

hehe, nah, just kidding =p but really, i have no clue where they get all their information from =o

they get their info, subs and pics at lightning speeds...wish i had learnt chinese!

and TELLSSS, loved that green tea advert, they should post that on the imbc site, so JJH & YEH

can see it...

was this posted...don't remember!

jeanspsadd2hl.jpg

(i'm in class and going in and out of soompi, as always u guys are my boredome saviours)

Guest Pikachu

*pocky* those are ADORABLE :)

i would use them, but i think they violate the siggie rules?

well the max image for signature rules are 400 x 175. They're mostly below that (at least the ones I checked and thye all looked like the same size).

Archived