[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Just a quick question

since I have the videos in Raw format how can I burn it to a cd / or DVD so I can play it on my player with subs

I only have Low Quality videos can't downlod HQ since it stops in the middle of the download process

how would the videos show on my TV if it is possible to burn and play on a DVD player that reads DIVX

if its divx and supports srt, you can just burn srt with the avi and load it in. Though the subs are hard to read. Otherway is to embed the subs first, then burn it. If you have vobsub installed, you can convert it to mpeg and the subs will load with it on tmpg. Or you can use virtual dub, but you gotta load the subs yourself and set codec etc. mpeg is probably easier.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.p.s. bellaangel012, chae gyung did bring shin's guard down, but if chae gyung met or bumped into yul earlier than shin, i'd think they'd be together--so in my opinion, it's not a matter of being soulmates, really, but of timing, circumstance and situation. i mean, what if chae gyung lived with yul instead, right? =p

I agree with your what-ifs. Maybe thats why Yul is so persistent. He knows that CG would have loved him instead of Shin, if she met him first. Hey, maybe this is a reason why society emphasizes the need to be first. Theres a risk of losing something important, such as love. As for me, I still believe in soulmates, that theres someone out there just for me. Like when we meet, its like: " We found each other!" Haha :lol: , I think I only believe this because Ive never had a boyfriend. Im half expecting reality to come crashing down on me though, so what if this is what the show is doing. Its reminding us of what happens in reality, through its example of "art imitating life". :tears: Like I wrote earlier, the show may be telling us that soulmates dont exist but that you fall for whoever comes your way and shares experiences with you. Despite this, I still believe that Yul and Cg are soulmates. Fate just got in the way. :( This is probably why Yul is even more angry at Shin. He didnt realize what he missed out on until it was too late. He believes that Shin beat him and took his place.

-Ai

Guest k3n4uri

I just want to share this beautiful Shin- CK mvs that I got from one of my friends. Even though I don't understand the song, it sounded great with the clips from Goong.

Another Shin-Chae Kyung MV

Shin- CK MV with the song Ehng Moo Seh

I won't post that often so I'll take this opportunity to share my point of view about the open ending of season 1. I hope that in season one they would resolve the Shin-Chae Kyung relationship. Make them realize that they both love each other. Give us peace of mind for the time being. It would be a torture if they would leave us hanging. Season 2, could just be about Yul plotting to take the throne so that he could steal CK from Shin.

reply to the post below: v Angeline, walang anuman! :)

Guest echoRy

I still believe in soulmates, that theres someone out there just for me. Like when we meet, its like: " We found each other!" Haha :lol: , I think I only believe this because Ive never had a boyfriend. Im half expecting reality to come crashing down on me though, so what if this is what the show is doing. Its reminding me of what happens in reality: "art imitating life". :tears:

I still believe that Yul and Cg are soulmates. Like I wrote earlier, fate got in the way. This is probably why Yul is even more angry at Shin. He didnt realize what he missed out on until it was too late. He believes that Shin beat him and took his place.

-Ai

i actually think it's very sweet that u still believe that. part of me wishes i still felt that way too lol

in this story i think that ChaeShinYul were all fated to end up where they've ended up.

for Yul, it's a cruel twist of fate but for Shin, the same twist became a saving grace.

and the irony being, that at first they were both so unhappy with what they were dealt.

it would have been better if Yul's dad had never died...but then we wouldn't have a story.

k3n4uri- salamat for the MV!

in this story i think that ChaeShinYul were all fated to end up where they've ended up.

for Yul, it's a cruel twist of fate but for Shin, the same twist became a saving grace.

and the irony being, that at first they were both so unhappy with what they were dealt.

it would have been better if Yul's dad had never died...but then we wouldn't have a story.

Yea, it's interesting how things ended up with Shin and Yul. But I don't think it would've been better that Yul's dad never died, not for the sake of the story, but that it would mean Yul's mom would be on the throne. And I am soooooo not cool with that. :lol:

Btw, I had a dream that I shared with the channel, but I thought I'd post it here too. So basically, my dream started out with Shin dreaming about Chae-gyung and how she was pregnant, and then he wakes up and wants to go look for her, but then he can't because in my dream they've separated (and not divorced) and are in different countries or something. But like he can't find her and so he goes crazy over not being able to see her and in my dream Shin was really really in love with her. And at one point he almost kisses hyo-rin b/c he thought she was CG, but stopped when he realized it wasn't her. And that's pretty much what happened in my dream. ^^;;; Oh yea, and in my dream about Shin's dream, he thought that the hapbang(sp?) actually worked and that's why she was pregnant in his dream. Oi, I hope I don't sound too crazy and Goong obsessed....

Guest q12345

I think Shin would make a better ruler than Yul because Yul hasn't shown any capacity to change his paradigms. He is still obsessed with CG and will not consider the possibility that he may never get her and go on with his life. In fact, he blatantly lies to her about Shin to try to shake her from Shin. Doesn't it remind you of how Satan lied to Eve about the forbidden fruit?

At least Shin shows signs that he is capable of changing albeit he does not openly admit his mistakes as much as he should. But this comes with maturity, which will hopefully set in as he ages. From his dialogues, it seems that leading the people of his country as king weighs heavily on his mind. It has forced him to "grow up" very quickly throughout the seemingly short time of the drama thus far. As well, sticking to his responsibilities, such as tasting the royal meals for his parents and attending events on the royal family's behalf, shows that he is dependable and conscientious about his royal duties as crown prince. Yul has yet to show any of his mettle regarding royal responsibilities. I really wonder if he can even endure a fraction of it as well as Shin has been doing his whole life!

What do you think?

Yea, it's interesting how things ended up with Shin and Yul. But I don't think it would've been better that Yul's dad never died, not for the sake of the story, but that it would mean Yul's mom would be on the throne. And I am soooooo not cool with that. :lol:

Btw, I had a dream that I shared with the channel, but I thought I'd post it here too. So basically, my dream started out with Shin dreaming about Chae-gyung and how she was pregnant, and then he wakes up and wants to go look for her, but then he can't because in my dream they've separated (and not divorced) and are in different countries or something. But like he can't find her and so he goes crazy over not being able to see her and in my dream Shin was really really in love with her. And at one point he almost kisses hyo-rin b/c he thought she was CG, but stopped when he realized it wasn't her. And that's pretty much what happened in my dream. ^^;;; Oh yea, and in my dream about Shin's dream, he thought that the hapbang(sp?) actually worked and that's why she was pregnant in his dream. Oi, I hope I don't sound too crazy and Goong obsessed....

my dear.. i am kinda wishing ur dream is True NOW> lOlx.

i am giving up hopes on the PDS lOlx..

but now since the season 2 is like 6 epi? lOlx :crazy:

perhaps they will give us a nICE ending?

Guest echoRy

oh god theed i wouldn't want that witch to be queen ever!

i mean if that character was an actual queen...i'd move lolxxxooo

g12345- comparing the two, i'd rather have Shin as the King than Yul (but i still love him :rolleyes: )

with Yul's character i like to think of it as nature vs nurture.

by all acounts Yul seems like he would have been a really great person, but because

of having been raised by his particular mother...i think she changed who he was meant to be.

:rolleyes: maybe i'm blaming his mom too much. i mean he's old enough

to know better so he takes some of the blame too ofcourse.

but um yes...i think Shin would make a better King.

Guest chief

This is my contribution :

continue from Ep.18 after cg gave shin a very tight slap,

cg walked away and shin went outside.

*cg went to the bathroom closes door*

but forgot to lock the door

cg: stupid guy (see her reflection on the mirror)

cg: oh, blood (sees blood on her bruised lips)

cg: babo shin, babo shin......(cries)

her body still aching from the fall just now,

cg decided to take a bath

imagine there is this jaccuzzi tub (bigger that the

one in her room in palace)

begins to fill it with water and soak in the tub

(keeps on thinking about the forced kiss and sighs)

*scene ends*

*starts scene outside*

*the garden*

*shin sits outside on the grass*

(also thinking about the kiss)

**starts building a small bonfire

and sat there for a while*

*stand up and went inside*

*inside their room*

*notices that cg is not in the room*

*thinking that maybe she already went to

her friends' room*

*decides to take a shower as he is

feeling dirty* - he sat on the grass just now

*takes off his clothes*

*opens the bathroom door*

*inside the bathroom*

*sees cg soaking in the tub*

*shocked*

cg: what are u doing???(cries)

shin: sorry!!(but legs refuses to move)

*keeps looking*

*cg wanting to stand up but realises that

she's naked and quickly stays down*

*cg looks for something*

*saw a bar of soap*

*throws the soap at shin*

cg: get out!!!!!!!

*the soap knocks shin at his temple

and landed on the floor*

*shin realises he is staring at her body,

turns to rush out*

*but steps on the bar of soap*

*falls into the tub*

*cg/shin too shocked to say anything*

*stares at each other*

*in an uncompromising position*

the rest imagine yourself

to be continued......

Guest hsinyi069

Regarding to the sentence 이번주 <궁> 19,20회도 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다 I previous posted

I found the answer from Chinese forum

someone said cause many korean fans are as dissapointed as us and left many msg on the forum

so the staff post so many BTS/Sweet pics of CG and Shin, hoping that they could comfort the fans...

and left the message to ask fans to keep our love and attention to the drama...

I hope the PD NOW knows what he should do!!!!

one of the news from innolife regarding season 2

the staff said tho they did change some of the story line for the extention of season 2

the original ending of season 1 they proposed should not make too much of difference..

i hope so?? hee hee

It also talks about that they have come up with 6 different storys so far for season 2 but they have not yet decided which one to go for...

NEWS LINK

C5A9B1E2BAAFC8AF_IMGP3909.jpg

Shin's getting in trouble?? so many press around! (Liquidfir: ah.. i see i see.. iremembered that from manga now.. haha thanx!!)

(pls do not hotlink)

from http://dcgung.u.to

Today's Shooting Scene

photo25611no809311lx.jpg

photo25611no809017dy.jpg

They went back to CG's house again??

Credit: imbc/koreanwind

*scene ends*

*starts scene outside*

*the garden*

*inside their room*

her friends' room*

*takes off his clothes*

*inside the bathroom*

*shocked*

*keeps looking*

*cg looks for something*

*saw a bar of soap*

and landed on the floor*

turns to rush out*

*falls into the tub*

*stares at each other*

to be continued......

OMg that was good... i could imagine it..

ok.. MBC give the job of the pd to chief NOW>

hsinyi069 : Omg.. ok.. that's good that they KNOW the fans are NOT satisfied omg.. lOlx..

whoever help paste our complains in the MBC pic area.. thanks alot

and hsinyi069 i think shin is dragging CG into the car when she sneaks off to an eatery with her friends to eat Tok Bok Ki (korean rice cakes with chilly sauce)

my fav dish actually

Guest the heartbreaker

i am madly in love with this drama. i can't wait till all of it comes out. yul's sooo cuteeee.. and sweet.. heheee ahhhh i love it. :D thanks

Guest bm05om

thanks so much angeline for sharing..

anyone still have the Ng when CG hugged shin and he forget the line so he slapped her or something? was mention on page 1465. please reupload.. really wanna see it.. thanks :]

err ..yes,that particular NG please.thank you very much in advance :D

*scene ends*

*starts scene outside*

*the garden*

*inside their room*

her friends' room*

*takes off his clothes*

*inside the bathroom*

*shocked*

*keeps looking*

*cg looks for something*

*saw a bar of soap*

and landed on the floor*

turns to rush out*

*falls into the tub*

*stares at each other*

to be continued......

woahahahahahah

MBC shd get you to be their scriptwriter!!! thanks!!!

when i was reading it i couldn't help giggling and my HR manager sitting opp me looked up at me with a puzzled 'what you are laughing at' look... :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_maple

next ^__^ my imagination :ph34r: ,Hyorin somehow wants to meet Shin ,she comes to his room and find it isn't clocked ,yah she opens the door and walks inside ,while shin suddenly touching Chea yOung 's face ( both of them are still sitting in the bathroom),she sees everything :w00t: .

hehehehe I want it happened

Archived