[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Telly

oh my goong-ness, i found the whole test =)

it seems to me as if it's supposed to be sort of like a test booklet?

but yes, it's three times harder now, guys =p

pardon me for the super big images =D

1142153553gungmoigosa011zq.jpg

1142153553gungmoigosa024qg.jpg

1142153553gungmoigosa035fa.jpg

good luck, goong students =p

p.s. pikachu, i'll try and ask my friend to translate some parts of it =D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest doozy

has anyone purchased goong-related merchandise from eclickkorea.com? Do they look nice just like the pictures on the web site? How the shipping time? Any personal experience related to this is greatly appreciated since I'm considersing purchasing some items from this website. Thanks.

Guest heartdrops

I always hear you guys refer to the chinese forums.

may i know where is the chinese forum?

im interested since i can read chinese ^^

Guest Telly

I always hear you guys refer to the chinese forums.

may i know where is the chinese forum?

im interested since i can read chinese ^^

i think they're referring to www.koreanwind.net [?]

Guest gglover

has anyone purchased goong-related merchandise from eclickkorea.com? Do they look nice just like the pictures on the web site? How the shipping time? Any personal experience related to this is greatly appreciated since I'm considersing purchasing some items from this website. Thanks.

i bought the goong bear and sam soon pig cell phone acessories and they're pretty good. The shipping was pretty fast, less than a week i think.

Guest simplywhite0@aol.com

"신군 밥 먹자 응? 밥밥 디라라~"

난데없는 채경의 애드립에 촬영장은 웃음바다!

그대로 OK! 사인이 떨어지고 강릉 촬영은 모두 마무리 되었습니다.

마지막에 홀로 크레인에 올라있는 촬영감독님의 사진은 왠 거냐구요?

저녁식사로 스탭들에게 맛있는 회를 사주신데 대한 보너스 컷 되겠숨다. ^__^

자~ 이렇게 또 궁지기의 밀월이야기도 마무리 되었습니다.

짓눈개비에 흐린 날씨로 사진 상태가 다소 좋지 않아 아쉽지만.

현장감을 고스란히 전하고자 많은 사진을 올려보았습니다.

hahaha.. sorry this isn't a spoiler

this is someone's post talking about how they like cg's funny sayings and introducing pictures that she/he raised from the drama. it's also saying that she wants the pd to make a good decision about the ending and that since she can't do anything to affect it, she's just raising pictures from the drama

Guest SillyYun

I think liquidfir's signature has a post on it, u can check it out..some of them bought the HP starp i think? its really expensive!!! I want it too but im waiting for the new products..hopefully something that i like..

Guest aznchocol8luver

oh my goong-ness, i found the whole test =)

it seems to me as if it's supposed to be sort of like a test booklet?

but yes, it's three times harder now, guys =p

pardon me for the super big images =D

1142153553gungmoigosa011zq.jpg

1142153553gungmoigosa024qg.jpg

1142153553gungmoigosa035fa.jpg

good luck, goong students =p

p.s. pikachu, i'll try and ask my friend to translate some parts of it =D

PRETTY HARD TEST!!! i couldn't understand some of it.. my korean is not tat great tatz y.. i probably failed.. buh if it was in english i'd ace it!

Guest Pikachu

Hey Telly,

What is the last picture on the test? Shin is holding picture of Yul. Is it scene to come? Shin seem surprised looking at Yul's picture.

"MOM"

That image was manipulated. It's from episode 1 when the King told Shin who his bethroted is.. and gave him the picture of Chae Gyeong and Shin was shock to see it was that girl who overheard his propolsa to Hyo Rin. :3 THey editted Chae Gyeong's picture with Yul's.

Guest Telly

Hey Telly,

What is the last picture on the test? Shin is holding picture of Yul. Is it scene to come? Shin seem surprised looking at Yul's picture.

"MOM"

That image was manipulated. It's from episode 1 when the King told Shin who his bethroted is.. and gave him the picture of Chae Gyeong and Shin was shock to see it was that girl who overheard his propolsa to Hyo Rin. :3 THey editted Chae Gyeong's picture with Yul's.

hello, MUM! haha yep, basically what PIKACHU said =)

although yul looks hawwwt in that photoshopped picture =p

PRETTY HARD TEST!!! i couldn't understand some of it.. my korean is not tat great tatz y.. i probably failed.. buh if it was in english i'd ace it!

hahahahaha it's ok, you're not the only one! i probably failed it, too =D

meheheh, maybe a kind soul can fully translate it into english for us =p

i'd ask my friend dan, but he's out--so i'll go bug him about it tomorrow >=D

Guest tenshiii0ox

The test was okay/not that bad. :) Some of the questions are so... weird. Nonetheless, it was fun working out my brain. :D Whoever created that test is quite cerebral. ;)

Guest Telly

The test was okay/not that bad. :) Some of the questions are so... weird. Nonetheless, it was fun working out my brain. :D Whoever created that test is quite cerebral. ;)

hahaha congratulations, you're the first student on the honour roll/passing list =p

anyways, i found these pictures, and i've never seen them before [or maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me], so maybe they're outtakes? =p

1142215234ma048ga.jpg

ma051sy.jpg

1142216531ma039bd.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

Guest rose7969

yea..that's true!! Poor Shin got slapped :( ...cos he's abit too much!! but CG is also in the wrong cos she did not hear the last part that Shin told HR dat he would want to go to fulfil his dreams with CG!! i think idf CG heard that part, at least even Shin kissed her, he would not get slapped by CG!!

Yul is getting more n more handsome...some kinda "X" factor in him attracted me to him instead of Shin!!

but i think if Yul were to kiss CG beside the mouth, i think it would be better den jus near the forehead! don't u think so?? :P

welcome to Yul camp.... Telly will be happy to see more of Yul camp.... Kiss CG beside the mouth, then not only Shin will punch Yul, all the Shin campers here will fly to korea n punch Yul :P:P

Guest usyagitntn

I want to take the Goong test too but i can't understand a word on it T______T hopefully we get some parts translated tomorrow:D .I think it'd be a good idea to refresh our memory with this test next year when the second season of Goong will be aired. All our die-hard Goongians should get 100% on that test :lol:

Telly, dear, that last pic of Shin and the Gong Neshi...Shin looks so dashing! Just like a Prince.

I uploaded these for someone and didn't want them to go to waste so here are links to my first two mvs I made a while ago...for those of you who don't have it yet and for those of you who can't dl mega links...enjoy...will upload my new one soon.

MV 1: (Perhaps Love) http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15AGAVY...PH1IJIR1W789N4N

MV 2: (Dang Shieun Nanun Babo Ibnida)

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0SRVKXD...R31SXY224IOJ3GV

:D

armanigurl, snip away! Good luck!

how am i going to print out the test? i tried doing it but its coming out weird...copied and pasted it onto paint but that didnt work either. hmmm any suggestions?

You can high light the picture then print - choose print selection

OR

copy the pictures to Word (you have to change the paper size in order for them to fit on 1 page) - resize the pictures to fit the paper standard - change the paper size back to standard - then print.

Let me know if you need help... i can email you the file.

Guest meabxwb

i havent been posting in here for a while now. everything seems so interesting and so reckless. ahaha. its full of opinion and facts. its interesting to read. this thread is amazing..

anywho. as i was scaning through ep18 .. i find it soooooo FUNNY. i rewind it so many times. the first part only tho. ahahaha. how she went into that small closet. and how she imagine? things. the sceam was soooooo halarious. got me laughing for numerous times.. it was so cute how she points out her finger while screaming and he's covering himself with that lido ity towel.

well. cant wait for more. and so sad how its ending.. this is the last week. i hope MBC wont let us goongers down. i will be looking forward to season 2. i hope theres no new actors or actress...

Archived