[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest dieulinh

I have been seeing for days lopsided pics of the HOT kissing scene at the end of eppy 18.

My dense brain didn't grab why they were doing such until I finally figured it out today.

It shows how we are all hankering for a geniune heart to heart, passionate kiss between

Shin & CG to come our way soon!

It's hell on us when they have major misunderstanding.

Kiss and make up soon, you hear??!

wah wah wah. I just got up and then saw this 2 pics, so HOT :blush: Thanks DallasE for sharing.

And the Chinese scenario is good too, as least it includes the KISS, but if the PDs choose the HELL one, i'm seriously gonna bomb them. They've already tortured us enough with all the misunderstanding between the couple. At least they should make a HAPPY and SWEET ending so that we can accept the fact that season 2 would be aired after 1 year. Gosh, I dont know if i'm able to wait that long.

The BTS of ep 18 is just so sweet :blush: I LOVE the way they joking with each other like that. But if they feel embarrased when doing these intimate scenes, they must have some little feelings for the other. And the casting of season 2 proves that they must really enjoy working together. Who would want to work again with someone they dont like rite?

In my opinion, I think the PD will give us an ending that Shin will give up the throne and go to Paris with CG (remember he has told HR about this). Yul will be the King. Now the theory that Yul and CG's friend cant possibly come true, I think there would be another sassy girl like CG who would come and ease Yul's pain :phew:

Talking about Paris reminds me of Lovers in Paris's ending :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

If they do leave for Paris though, then that would mean that they will be out of the palace. They won't have any reason to return to the palace if Yul ascends to the throne. Then this won't be Palace any more. Part of the reason why they decided to produce seaosn 2 is the expensive set. If they can't make use of it, there's no point in it.

I think the Emperor may abdicate the throne to Shin due to his bad health or at least let him take over his office.

The point is, Shin and Chaegyeong should stay in the palace. Unless there will be new crown prince that will occupy the prince's residence... and I don't see how that can happen.

And also, one of the themes of this drama was how a normal girl goes into the palace, changing it and brining about the unity between the commoners and the royalty. If our heroine leaves the palace, the theme will become pointless.

Guest uberquirkiness

i've noticed that this forum is going a lot slower than it used to..which i suppose can be a good thing... (less pages to backtrack...)

okay..goong. i want to know what happens in episode 19 and 20. . . anyone please translate the spoiler 2/3 pages back. . . please :D

dude. . i feel so bad for yul. he looks so sad all the time. he can't help the way he is. . it's all because of his stupid manipulating, "do you want to see me die?" mother! mwark mwark mwark. .

i dont want cg to go to him because she has to be with shin . booger... why can't we just clone cg and give one to shin and the other to yul. . hahaha. that's why unrequited love sucks.

Guest lilcuteeguh

i do feel bad for yul, but at the same time, i also feel bad for shin goon. i mean... if it wasn't for yul, shin might not know or realized how much he loves CG. i feel the sympathy for yul because CG would have been his wife, but like.. since his father died, he had to give up his prince throne to shin. that's how he become a little evilish, and plus, he was the first to say that CG is cute..remmeber the scene when Yul just returned to korea? and CG had a hard time learning.. Yul told Shin that she's cute and that he should buy candy for her. it turns out that Shin did buy candy for her, but then he said that Yul bought it. and he did all sort of thing on a list of paper and he said that Yul wrote it out.. aww.. how cute.. i wonder, by the end, would she be able to know the real truth about that :]

Guest beautifulxmess

*prepares herself for tomatoes and rotten vegies*'I think i may be the only one on this but I'm hoping Season 1 will end off with the divorce. At least they have somewhere and 'something' interesting to resume next season. I don't mind an agonizing year's wait...as long as next season has a promising storyline and I think the only way to go about that is to pick up from this 'divorce' storyline and start from there. That way, it'd make the reunion in Season 2 and the process in which they get back again with each other all the more sweeter.

But of course, I don't want the next 7 episodes to fly by without more super-delicious CG/Shin scenes!! XD

photo_255_1_1_no_175_4.jpg1142179444_photo_255_1_1_no_175_5.jpg

1142179425_1.jpg

1142179425_2.jpg

25BA25CE25B425B525B125E2_25B325D1_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_177_2.jpg

1142179877_photo_255_1_1_no_173_3.jpg

1142179978_photo_255_1_1_no_173_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_174_5.jpg

BCB1B1B3C0E5_2.jpg

All credits to iMBC

THis is what i want to seeeeeeeeeeeee at the end of season 1!!

someone send a letter to the PD so he doesnt mess up a good drama

Guest donilpark

*prepares herself for tomatoes and rotten vegies*'I think i may be the only one on this but I'm hoping Season 1 will end off with the divorce. At least they have somewhere and 'something' interesting to resume next season. I don't mind an agonizing year's wait...as long as next season has a promising storyline and I think the only way to go about that is to pick up from this 'divorce' storyline and start from there. That way, it'd make the reunion in Season 2 and the process in which they get back again with each other all the more sweeter.

But of course, I don't want the next 7 episodes to fly by without more super-delicious CG/Shin scenes!! XD

I'm find with an ending like that, but I don't see how they could make use of the set in season 2 if that's the case.

Guest echoRy

outsider- ur "simple" wallie is pretty. *saves*

beautiful- i actually wouldn't be surprised if they ended season 1 with a divorce.

i mean in Full House, a real relationship started after they got a divorce.

so if ChaeShin do split up legally, it wouldn't mean they would emotionally too.

maybe season 2 will begin with both of them in a steady relationship,

and thinking about getting married again after they both finish university or something.

whatever they decide, i just want ChaeShin together...in whichever capacity

and whatever circumstance...i leave to the PD's.

---i c MOD armanigurl--- hope ur doing okay cutting the pages and all...tough job!

Guest hotelier_love

wow..it's been a long time since i posted in this forum!! had been fighting a war for 4 days in a row!!

well, i love the sweet little kiss on the bed from Shin to CG! it's like so cute!!

haha...Shin was drawn like a clown and it really looks funny!! i really pity Yul...it's like he's unable to get the love CG gives to Shin but he's only able to get the "Friends" love from CG!!

the part where Yul, CG and her frens were sitting together drawing for their final year proj..Yul refused to allow CG to see wad he has drawn!

after which when she left, they showed that he drew a pic of CG!

i felt the pain and sorrow that the pic is showing! he did not draw a happy face coming out from CG..it's kinda depressing!!!

i forgot to thanks all those who reup the NGs..it's nice!!!

Anyone cares to translate the following?

especially the last sentence??

i think it's about Epi.19, 20.... and something love??

"신군 밥 먹자 응? 밥밥 디라라~"

난데없는 채경의 애드립에 촬영장은 웃음바다!

그대로 OK! 사인이 떨어지고 강릉 촬영은 모두 마무리 되었습니다.

마지막에 홀로 크레인에 올라있는 촬영감독님의 사진은 왠 거냐구요?

저녁식사로 스탭들에게 맛있는 회를 사주신데 대한 보너스 컷 되겠숨다. ^__^

자~ 이렇게 또 궁지기의 밀월이야기도 마무리 되었습니다.

짓눈개비에 흐린 날씨로 사진 상태가 다소 좋지 않아 아쉽지만.

현장감을 고스란히 전하고자 많은 사진을 올려보았습니다.

이번주 <궁> 19,20회도 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다~

credit: imbc

morning people.. no one translaing this?

Guest rose7969

Very late, but better than never. ^^;;

Thank you jihunny79 for the HQ link. A big hud for you.

wow..it's been a long time since i posted in this forum!! had been fighting a war for 4 days in a row!!

well, i love the sweet little kiss on the bed from Shin to CG! it's like so cute!!

haha...Shin was drawn like a clown and it really looks funny!! i really pity Yul...it's like he's unable to get the love CG gives to Shin but he's only able to get the "Friends" love from CG!!

the part where Yul, CG and her frens were sitting together drawing for their final year proj..Yul refused to allow CG to see wad he has drawn!

after which when she left, they showed that he drew a pic of CG!

i felt the pain and sorrow that the pic is showing! he did not draw a happy face coming out from CG..it's kinda depressing!!!

i forgot to thanks all those who reup the NGs..it's nice!!!

Hotelier_love....Agree with you about the sweet little kiss...I think at the end of epi 18, Shin should has kiss CG with the same "momentum"...With that CG will not going to slap him but broke down crying too....Ha...Ha... We all just has this wild imaginaton right.

By the way, Yul is getting handsome eventhough he is sad, especially when the drawing part.

Guest beautifulxmess

I'm find with an ending like that, but I don't see how they could make use of the set in season 2 if that's the case.

what i was thinking was that if Season 1 ended off with the divorce, it leaves Shin in the palace himself. If they show how Shin is managing without CG along with the whole palace politics i assume will still be going on, that's probably where the palace sets will come to use. But i don't mean the divorce thing to stretch for the entire Season...that would be too draggy and bland, but rather just for the first half of the show. They can make up, CG goes back to the palace and in goes the palace set again....

outsider- ur "simple" wallie is pretty. *saves*

beautiful- i actually wouldn't be surprised if they ended season 1 with a divorce.

i mean in Full House, a real relationship started after they got a divorce.

so if ChaeShin do split up legally, it wouldn't mean they would emotionally too.

maybe season 2 will begin with both of them in a steady relationship,

and thinking about getting married again after they both finish university or something.

whatever they decide, i just want ChaeShin together...in whichever capacity

and whatever circumstance...i leave to the PD's.

---i c MOD armanigurl--- hope ur doing okay cutting the pages and all...tough job!

I really like that..that whole 'splitting up legally' but still emotionally attached to each other. I hope it's Chae that proposes they should just break it off but still be friends...that sort of thing...will definately leave poor Shin gaping..hehee...

but yeah..i'm just curious how the scriptwriters will make everything fall into place and where Yul and Hyorin characters will stand.

but agreed..no matter what, they have to be together. buck up ppl...this is going to be a looong ride. ;)

Guest Telly

If they do leave for Paris though, then that would mean that they will be out of the palace. They won't have any reason to return to the palace if Yul ascends to the throne. Then this won't be Palace any more. Part of the reason why they decided to produce seaosn 2 is the expensive set. If they can't make use of it, there's no point in it.

I think the Emperor may abdicate the throne to Shin due to his bad health or at least let him take over his office.

The point is, Shin and Chaegyeong should stay in the palace. Unless there will be new crown prince that will occupy the prince's residence... and I don't see how that can happen.

And also, one of the themes of this drama was how a normal girl goes into the palace, changing it and brining about the unity between the commoners and the royalty. If our heroine leaves the palace, the theme will become pointless.

yep, i agree with you =)

i saw an arirang news clip where this guy interviews a girl, asking her what she likes most about goong.

she said it's not really about the storyline, but about how the cast and crew are able to fuse new traditions with the old so beautifully.

if they change the filming locations and focus outside the 'palace' box, i don't think it'll be a big success of a season 2.

and i must agree, one of the reasons i watch this drama is because of the eyecandy set, costumes, locations and guys =p

NANCYYY =) i haven't seen you in like foreverrrr =p

anyways, on to my reply to your post =D

the divorce plotline would remind people too much of full house [don't know if that's a good or bad thing], so i hope that if they do have a divorce-type of season ending/cliffhanger, they pull it off creatively. for example, instead of shin and chae gyung initiating the desire to divorce, maybe the imperial family can do that for them? hrmm, talk about tough love, eh?

ahh well, whatever the ending, i just hope it's good, because i only have so much rotten tomatoes and vegetables at my house =p

Guest dieulinh

I was watching the NG of ep 7 and 9 and ROFL at the scene when CG was trying to hug Shin's back, then he turned to her and SLAPed her on the face for forgetting the line =)) lolz, JJH is so funny.

About the bridge between season 1 and 2, I dont really like the divorce idea :( I just think the PDs should give us a nice one, which CG and SHin be together. That would make us happy, them happy, everybody happy :D

Guest hotelier_love

Hotelier_love....Agree with you about the sweet little kiss...I think at the end of epi 18, Shin should has kiss CG with the same "momentum"...With that CG will not going to slap him but broke down crying too....Ha...Ha... We all just has this wild imaginaton right.

By the way, Yul is getting handsome eventhough he is sad, especially when the drawing part.

yea..that's true!! Poor Shin got slapped :( ...cos he's abit too much!! but CG is also in the wrong cos she did not hear the last part that Shin told HR dat he would want to go to fulfil his dreams with CG!! i think idf CG heard that part, at least even Shin kissed her, he would not get slapped by CG!!

Yul is getting more n more handsome...some kinda "X" factor in him attracted me to him instead of Shin!!

but i think if Yul were to kiss CG beside the mouth, i think it would be better den jus near the forehead! don't u think so?? :P

Guest Ied_chan

can anyone upload low quality goong ep 11 to ep 16 and the subtitles using filefront or ysi...pleaseeeee :(

please pm me if anyone did....

i could only log on to the internet at certain time of the day...and everytime i'm on the internet, sendspace had reach it's limit....and i can't used megaupload because the slot is always full.... :tears:

:)

Guest echoRy

I was watching the NG of ep 7 and 9 and ROFL at the scene when CG was trying to hug Shin's back, then he turned to her and SLAPed her on the face for forgetting the line =)) lolz, JJH is so funny.

really? that's why JJH slapped her a little?!! :lol: i thought it was in the script

or something...lol oh my gosh i would have lightly slapped him back too.

hey TELLSSS babe, and yes beautiful nancy, u have to come by a

wee bit more often :fury: :D

morning Bear- what do u think about the divorce idea?

d'yo think they'd actually do it? cause i were the PD's, i'd be scared of antis.

Asian anti's generally speaking can be quite brutal!

Guest piano4112000

No the slap was in the script but it was taken out because it didn't make sense to have it. Watch the NG clip again and you'll know why it was taken out.

Archived