[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crackednut

>.<

just started watching the other week (only up to ep 3 haha)

Does anyone have info on Jun Ji Ae (Lee Kang Hyun's actress)?

She's super pretty (looks alone, I like her better than ChaeKyung and Hyorin imo)...and I loved her lil remark about the royal family in the first ep.

A bit brutal...but she's keepin it real. B)

Guest haruka

This is a news article about how "hye-myung" shin's sister is the only who knows the ending to the drama. It's possible that the ending will be a happy ending with Hye-myung Princess becoming the empress/queen while letting both Shin and Yul free from the Royal responsibility.

This is a warning that ALL PREDICTIONS ARE ONLY PREDICTIONS, including this one, so please don't get worked up about unofficial things. It's just for fun, right? :)

She would make a great Queen! She's so smart and patient, and she sees the bigger picture in everything.

Referring to the divorce talk... even though Shin has hurt CG a million times I just can't or don't want to imagine CG breaking Shin's heart! Even though he'll be able to recover I think his wounds would be deeper than CG's. I just couldn't take it!

Guest echoRy

She would make a great Queen! She's so smart and patient, and she sees the bigger picture in everything.

Referring to the divorce talk... even though Shin has hurt CG a million times I just can't or don't want to imagine CG breaking Shin's heart! Even though he'll be able to recover I think his wounds would be deeper than CG's. I just couldn't take it!

it seems like that's what they're setting us up for.

that the sis will become Queen, atleast from i gather.

but i think she'd make a good one too.

Shin needs to lead a "normal life" with Chae, they're both more suited to a life

away from the palace.

but ofcourse making future & frequent visits to Halmamama...with baby in tow!

Guest kdrama_luv3r

hey peepz i am so sorry i cant find the ng.. -.-

i tried findin all of the harddisc. i think i could have accidentally deleted it. -.-

itz 3am in spore now. gtg

here are some pics =D

JJH is so hot.

jjh2.jpg

jjh4.jpg

jjh1.jpg

jjh3.jpg

jjh5.jpg

credit mbc

DO NOT HOTLINK ME. I WIL KILL U

OMG shin smokes?? :blink::crazy::o

Guest brighterthansunshine

i dont know what i am going to do !!!!!!

im going to kill myself, after bombing MBC headquarters !!!! :ph34r::lol:

anyone is coming with me?????? loooool

im coming with you!! lol i don;t know wut to expect now....it better be a good ending..gah i hate open-endings....**rips hair out**....alrite im going to try not to think about the ending.

just finished watching the NGs where the pillar shook...hilarious!

jihunny79, thxx so much, really appreciate it! =D

Guest insideMYheart

Shin needs to lead a "normal life" with Chae, they're both more suited to a life

away from the palace.

I agree that Shin's sister is good for being a queen & it seems Shin has so much more fun outside of the palace.

OMG shin smokes?? :blink::crazy::o

Yes, in real life but not in the drama.

Guest jhessy

So, Joo JiHoon was in the car with EunHye together at the time!!! OR is it him?????

B1C3562.gif

Wonder what's gonna happen here!!!!

0C0DAB5BFC2F7BEC8.jpg

All credits to miclub

I think it's denifintely Yul and CG, pay attention to the rearview mirror on the first pic, doesn't look like Shin at all. I wonder what's going to happen??? I can't take this!!! :(

Guest kdrama_luv3r

I have been seeing for days lopsided pics of the HOT kissing scene at the end of eppy 18.

My dense brain didn't grab why they were doing such until I finally figured it out today.

It shows how we are all hankering for a geniune heart to heart, passionate kiss between

Shin & CG to come our way soon!

It's hell on us when they have major misunderstanding.

Kiss and make up soon, you hear??!

BCB3B7B9C0D3.jpg

BDC5C3A4B7B4BAEA.jpg

All credits to miclub

I've uploaded another three MVs to share. I especially love the one on ChaeGyung.

The mournful tune will make you bawl...................

Credits to the original authors

Download MV on ChaeGyung

Mirror

Download MV on ChaeGyung

Download MV on Shin Goon

Mirror

Download MV on Shin Goon

Download MV on ShinChae.I believe

When was the sceond picture?

Hi, I am new here :D ...actually, I have been a silent reader all this time because I am afraid that something wrong will happen if I post something... :P . However, I decided to begin to post because I saw all the people in this thread are really great and welcome :D . I just want to say : Thanks a lot for all the people who contribute in providing the link for every episode, ng, and many more. I really don't know what to say about all of you, all of you are so generous. At last, I want to ask something that I am really curious about. If it is true that Yul is King's son (Recently King) from Yul's mom (Ho-Toot2 as all of you called it), why Yul and Shin have the same age? Thanks. :)

how did you come with that? where?

Guest SukarDrops

EWWWW Joo Ji Hoon SMOKES??? :blink: omg his breath must stink :crazy: everytime I go around somebody who smokes their breath stinks BAD :ph34r:

Guest kdrama_luv3r

haha thats interesting. i'm watching my Girl and though it IS getting funny and interesting, i must say Goong owns. :D WOOOOOOOOOO GO YEH!! and those two gorgeous boys!

last picture of shin in his prince suit and lee jun kin in the prince suit....that booth look so cute!!![/b]

LEE JUN KI SO HOT/CUTE IN THE PRINCE SUIT!!![/b]

Guest helenou

away from the palace.

yeah it will be definitely good to see Shin's sis on the throne, but dont you think that till now her part in the drama is not big at all. as peopke alreasy said it before, i was expected from her to be a help or CG or something like that, but from the frist time she appeared till now she looks like the balance, the wise voice of the Goong, and she's the one who peace everybody and give advice when there're trouble !!

she will be a good queen ^^

and yeah :lol: like this Shin and CG can live a normal life and pay visit to elders with their baby(ies?! ^^) hihi

im coming with you!! lol i don;t know wut to expect now....it better be a good ending..gah i hate open-endings....**rips hair out**....alrite im going to try not to think about the ending.

just finished watching the NGs where the pillar shook...hilarious!

jihunny79, thxx so much, really appreciate it! =D

:wacko: since i have read these rumors im thinking about a lot of things, im trying to imagine the scenes, the moment whe n they kiss :P huhu and the moment when she announces that she wants to divorce :(

aaaaaaa it's a torture i can't wait to watch what's going on !!! ^^;;;;

and yeah please no open-ending !!!!!!!!!!!

When was the sceond picture?

this pic is from epi 18, at the end !! ^^

but the pic was turned actually, they are not lying like on the first pic, they are in fact standing !!

Guest Telly

This is a news article about how "hye-myung" shin's sister is the only who knows the ending to the drama. It's possible that the ending will be a happy ending with Hye-myung Princess becoming the empress/queen while letting both Shin and Yul free from the Royal responsibility.

greeeeetings my goong-lies!

hehe, that would be interesting =) hae myung is actually a good candidate, since she's been doing a lot of volunteer work overseas. she also thinks and acts with such positivity and good wit; so she'll definitely make a good queen.

maybe by season 2, she'll have her own little romantic sidestory? hehehe =)

oh, and kdrama_luv3r, yep, that picture's from goooong's episode 18.

Guest Isabella_Rhapsody

how did you come with that? where?

Dear kdrama_luv3r,

I can't remember where I find it. I think in a page where there is an image of former king (Shin and Yul's Grandfather) with Yul's mother bow to him (If I'm not wrong :P ). In that page, there is a post that explaining the reason regarding the matter about sending out Yul and his mother (Ho-Toot2) from the palace. I don't know if this true or not, because the manga isn't finish yet and also the drama. That's why I am only write it as an example if it is true.

Guest chll51

hope these haven't been posted up yet =)

hee, so cuuuuuuuute; i wouldn't mind them becoming a real-life couple =p

1142193828youngkiss6yc.jpg

1142195010youngsham220dj.jpg

haha. they're so cute :D i love the ng!!! Thanks for sharing :w00t:

Guest lilcuteeguh

0310_1.jpg

does manyone know what going on in this picture? it from goong from imbc?

in that scene, it was on episode 18. i think that when Shin Goon was sleeping, CG did something to his hair and she put lipstick on his lip.. it's really funny.. then, she video tape what he looks like with the makeup and the girly hairstyle. when shin found out, he was a little mad so he wanted to take revenge. when she was sleeping, he took the camcorder and video her being kissed by him. Of course, CG didn't know so she was gonna shoe everybody the film where she decorated Shin Goon's hair when he was sleeping, but it turned out that Shin Goon had erased that part and all was left was the part where Shin Goon kissed CG when she was sleeping. yes, everyone saw it. Shin Goon came in and he was like speechless because he didn't think that she would show the camcorder to anyone. so CG was like standing up trying to block the TV (the tv was quite big) and everyone was like shouting going oowhhh.. haha.. they kissed... except Yul and Hyorin who aren't that happy seeing that video.. but it was really cute :]

can anyone tell me what happen at nearly the end of episode 18? when Shin Goon took CG hand and forced her to go back in with him? the part where he kissed her? then she slapped him.. poor him :[ he was just jealous.. arghh.. can't CG understand that he's doing that because he's jealous? hehe.. we'll i just hope that good thing will come to them... :]

i'm so excited knowing that Palace is currently showing in Southern California at 10pm on channel 18 :] yay!!!

and Shin smoke outside in the reality world? at first, i was quite shocking and thought that it was disgusting and all, but like.. he's a normal guy.. human being after all and many people do smoke because of like stress or something.. so i dont' really think that it's disgusting.. celebrities also have their personal life.. and they can do anything that they want.

Archived