[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest clairdeluned

hahahahaha . . . though, i'm not sure if that's happens to many girls... we musn't generalize, yes? maybe your mum was particularly popular with the boys. :D my mum was in High school, and this dude that liked her would follow her home everyday after school until my mum got fed up and told him he was han shim hae, and if he had that much time, to go wash his feet. :D it was cuz my mum wasn't that interested in boys. she liked reading, esp. manhwas...it was her dream to marry a chaekbang owner. what a dork, my mum. :D

o yes. and korea IS known for plastic surgeries. everyone looks the freaking same... nasty.

lol Your mom was popular too!! Actually, all guys in Korea are very...forward. Like Yul :D That's typical Korean boy behavior.

But yeah, Korean men in general believe that women are "beneath" them. I think that's why I want to marry a Korean-American. Korean, but with enough sense to know that if he pulls the "I'm the man of the house" card on me, I'd kick his tooshie :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uberquirkiness

hahaha.. yeah. and yul looked so good in the last episode, 18. very nice. i think he lost some weight. :D

it's weird to say he's hot.. because i feel like paris hilton. i think shin and yul are h*t in their own ways. eh heh heh :D

hahahahaha . . . though, i'm not sure if that's happens to many girls... we musn't generalize, yes? maybe your mum was particularly popular with the boys. :D my mum was in High school, and this dude that liked her would follow her home everyday after school until my mum got fed up and told him he was han shim hae, and if he had that much time, to go wash his feet. :D it was cuz my mum wasn't that interested in boys. she liked reading, esp. manhwas...it was her dream to marry a chaekbang owner. what a dork, my mum. :D

o yes. and korea IS known for plastic surgeries. everyone looks the freaking same... nasty.

PUHAHAH! ur mum said that to him as in 한심해?

omg. she is funnie. a chaek bang owner as in 책 ?!!!! is ur dad one? lOlx

kiss.gif

1141193373_dcjeans.jpg

OK this is FREAKING cute

fdc.gif

uberquirkiness : yeah i'd probably have to find a korean amercian because i doubt my korean will be tHAT great till i can find a pure korean LOLX!

i read from the chinese forums.. i think there is gonna be some fire scenes in goong. -.-

really?

then shin is gonna be in trouble AGAIN tis time.

i hope CG stays by his side PLS> CG use ur brain.. shin wants u to stay by his side no matter what.

he even told u that himself. pls.

OMG THIS PIC IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

bears!!

photo_256_1_1_no_7775_1.jpg

gamee.jpg

Last 2 pic.. it's 5am here.. omg.

i am going to bed

944090458.jpg

and

wow4yi1.jpg

all pics credits to CHinese forums

nighty people

ok i juz saw these few darn cute pics

so might as well share it before i go

01030908_2.jpg

01030909_2.jpg

01030910_2.jpg

01030911_2.jpg

01030912_2.jpg

all credits to chinese forum

bye DO NOT HOTLINK ME

Guest uberquirkiness

haha.. my dad is not a chaek bang owner.. . thankfully. :D

in the manhwa.. there is a fire..so there'll probably be one in the drama too.

oh.. f.. if anyone's family owns a chaek bang.. sorry. i didn't mean to offend. i love chaek bangs. :D

Guest clairdeluned

Oooh pics are cute :) I like how Yul and Ho-Toot are the enemy kekeke. I'm sure Yul campers would love that game :P

Chaek-bangs are cool keke I never go them though lol

Guest clairdeluned

LMAO the last pic is freaking hilarious

Good night Manda dear :)

HQ 18 pics...hrm. Well, I don't have them, but maybe some ClubBox owners do?

Guest donilpark

i read from the chinese forums.. i think there is gonna be some fire scenes in goong. -.-

really?

then shin is gonna be in trouble AGAIN tis time.

i hope CG stays by his side PLS> CG use ur brain.. shin wants u to stay by his side no matter what.

he even told u that himself. pls.

OMG THIS PIC IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

bears!!

photo_256_1_1_no_7775_1.jpg

Ah, the bears.

So cute.

I'd really love one.

They are apparently selling them at Lotte department store in Seoul, right?

Sigh...

Guest clairdeluned

cant find any. T_T

Did you check the first page? It has a list of people with ClubBoxes with Goong related stuff.

Guest echoRy

if Hyorin is really back for season 2, then why exactly are they making her sick.

it's bugging me a little. we have enuff sympathy for her already!

cough9rn.jpg

imbc

n i can't stay away from that post on imbc :rolleyes:

MISOO- *waves* and ur already gone but gnight Bear <3

uberquirkiness- careful with one liners, spammage... :vicx:

Guest clairdeluned

Hello Angeline dear! :) Don't worry, I go in and out of the thread, but I always come back!! :D

Hmmm. I can't remember the person who usually has HQ pics. *thinks hard* Is it Rebby?

i can't find pics... only episodes. afjklasj .. hhhmmmmmmmm

uberquirkiness, if you're looking for Yul-kissing-CG's-forehead pic, there's one on page 1404.. I don't remember seeing pic of the two during the conversation.. Seems like we are more interested in Shin&CG "saliva exchange" scene.. bwuahahahaha.. coz there are bunch of those around that page number.. Meticulous analyzing by our tech experts :D

EDIT: I see Telly!! Are you feeling any better now, dear??

Guest Telly

hehe, i just came back from costco, and i had the funniest time there =)

i was at the canned goods aisle when i hear this couple talking about goong. at first i thought it was about their honeymoon trip to some palace in europe or something, but oh no no, suddenly they mention sang goongs and yul and shin chae gyung!

so i was like, heeeeeey! i know that show, too, so they start telling me how they're going to throw a 'goong' themed party over march break (they didn't invite me though, because it was an all-couple's party, boo-hoo) haha =p

but yes, i was thinking i should throw a goong-ly party, too! moohahahaha

anyways, on to a goong goodie =)

i'd like to call this -lee shin's many faces- hehehe

114210778225b625f325c620zk.jpg

>> creds to daum

EDIT: I see Telly!! Are you feeling any better now, dear??

audrey dearest! helleewww! i'm feeling grrrreeeeat, the weather's warmer now, moohahahaha =D

Guest clairdeluned

^ hahaha That's awesome Telly. I'm the only one who watches Goong in my friend group. *sigh* Very sad. A Goong party would be interesting. Dressing up in a hanbok and all keke

Anyway, where are smiley/happy pics of Shin?! :D

Archived