[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest olivi4_oentoro

i didnt know that "Yul" is a singer from UN.. just found out a few days ago when i was watching Inkigayo.. shocked.. ahahha..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

photo_256_1_1_no_7704_1.jpg

i didnt know that "Yul" is a singer from UN.. just found out a few days ago when i was watching Inkigayo.. shocked.. ahahha..

which epi haS UN!!!!!!!!!!

u have the link to download???????????????

ANYONE has

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=27YZRZKP

this video up on CB or YSI?

megaupload is killing. i have been tryin to download this for 3 hrs

Guest DallasE

Amanda, that's reallly cute! I loved the part when he just sat beside her and started laughing & talking

to the PD all at once and then turned and glanced at EunHye before getting up from the bed.

I like seeing how they're working under such happy & friendly condition.

The director is rather fatherly & kind looking.

Hope he doesn't yell or throw tantrums like some directors do on the set.

Yul Goon may not be the most likable person in this thread currently,

but this MV featuring Yul & CG is still BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kim JungHoon is a DREAMBOAT!!

Credits to the original author.

DOWNLOAD

1141723509_yul20.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest clairdeluned

anyone knows

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=8&WH=&MODE=

what they are commenting about now? lOlx..

i think it's nth gd?

because i saw a post sayin : Yi GOr MWO ya?

meaning: what is this?

the rest i cannot really understand with my lousy korean

Eh they're not very nice comments. Some are complaining that the post thing is too long, some are asking why foreigners are watching the drama/complaining/why we're so weird, they can't understand English blah blah blah

I own the page :)

wad the... cant foreigners watch KOREAN dramas!! wad is this?

we are so weird? -.-|| are we really?

and they cant understand english.. we cant understand korean either -.-

that's why i am trying to learn it -.-

*disappointed with them

Misoobishi

: 난은 정말 실망해요~~

Guest clairdeluned

^ No they're just being mean :) Koreans are in general a bit anti-U.S. right now (political problems...U.S., North Korea, South Korea), so don't be too disappointed.

Besides...we may be obsessed with Goong, but at least we don't try to break into DBSK's apartment or something freaky like that :crazy:

Guest profeminist

i dont get it. so season 1 will end in eps. 20. then season 2 is just eps. 21-24 or wut?? please clarify cuz i think im gonna die..

^ No they're just being mean :) Koreans are in general a bit anti-U.S. right now (political problems...U.S., North Korea, South Korea), so don't be too disappointed.

Besides...we may be obsessed with Goong, but at least we don't try to break into DBSK's apartment or something freaky like that :crazy:

oh ya~ i heard about that Movie thingy too?

the korean gov cut the korean movies airing time etc etc.. becayse of US influences?

wow.. but it doesnt mean we as foreigners support that? we love korean stuff.. -.-

i do.. i always ask myself

왜 한국사람이 안이예요? 왜!!!!!!!!!

-.-

puhaha! i know what u mean.

Goong esp. The show is just plain wonderful

profeminist : season 1 will end in 24 epi..

season 2 starts airing next yr 2007. episodes unknown.

Guest uberquirkiness

something about having a sehson sort of kills the romanticism, i think. (i'm the only one that thinks this....i guess) because the romantic love sort of morphs into familial love, which is great, but it's really the romantic chemistry that fuels this drama. thus, the drama will be less about the love between cg and shin, but more about their family. there will probably be less lovey, exciting scenes.

season 1 ends with ep 24. :D feminist, huh?

Guest clairdeluned

Misoobishi

: 난은 정말 실망해요~~

:( Awww don't be sad. Not all of them were like that. Some were agreeing that the season better end well etc. etc.

Wait...I think na neun is the right way to spell 난은, not nan eun :) But that's trivial.

:( Awww don't be sad. Not all of them were like that. Some were agreeing that the season better end well etc. etc.

Wait...I think na neun is the right way to spell 난은, not nan eun :) But that's trivial.

ok darn that was a typO! 나는~

ya i saw a few.. well at least if there is ever gonna be a petition we can join forces lOlx

but seriously did u read some of the post in there? i wanan laugh. we were really angry

oo thanks.. that's me in the picture, puahah i look like a korean?~ i am going to slp well tonight after seeing that thanks

Guest uberquirkiness

oh ya~ i heard about that Movie thingy too?

the korean gov cut the korean movies airing time etc etc.. becayse of US influences?

wow.. but it doesnt mean we as foreigners support that? we love korean stuff.. -.-

i do.. i always ask myself

왜 한국사람이 안이예요? 왜!!!!!!!!!

-.-

oh, you're not korean? you look korean in that pic...if that is of you. i'm korean. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............ hahaha awkward.

Guest clairdeluned

Yeah, Korean stuff is so popular keke. Sometimes I'm glad I'm Korean, but sometimes I'm not >.< It's embarrassing that S. Korea is known as the land of plastic surgery. And hot K-dramas like Goong of course :) But guys in Korea aren't really like the guys in K-dramas anyway...

THOUGH the whole persistent, "I'm going to chase after the girl because I love her, although she doesn't like me" thing definitely holds true. lol My mom has horror stories of guys who came up to her crying (and drunk) after they found out that she got engaged to my dad. My grandpa had to chase them out with a baseball bat :lol:

lol I did read the posts. We do sound a bit psychotic :D

something about having a sehson sort of kills the romanticism, i think. (i'm the only one that thinks this....i guess) because the romantic love sort of morphs into familial love, which is great, but it's really the romantic chemistry that fuels this drama. thus, the drama will be less about the love between cg and shin, but more about their family. there will probably be less lovey, exciting scenes.

season 1 ends with ep 24. :D feminist, huh?

:D:D I agree, usually adding a baby kills the romance, and oftentimes it kills a TV series (it's happened repeatedly to rom-coms in the US, it's kind of like a death-toll!)

Yeah, Korean stuff is so popular keke. Sometimes I'm glad I'm Korean, but sometimes I'm not >.< It's embarrassing that S. Korea is known as the land of plastic surgery. And hot K-dramas like Goong of course :) But guys in Korea aren't really like the guys in K-dramas anyway...

THOUGH the whole persistent, "I'm going to chase after the girl because I love her, although she doesn't like me" thing definitely holds true. lol My mom has horror stories of guys who came up to her crying (and drunk) after they found out that she got engaged to my dad. My grandpa had to chase them out with a baseball bat :lol:

lol I did read the posts. We do sound a bit psychotic :D

i saw my "if i was good in chemistry i would have made a bomb and bomb mbc"

i hope i dun get sued lOlx :crazy:

omg. serious? i always wanted to get married to a korean lOlx. puahah

by the way

look at this piC

did shin came with cg to this place the other time?

photo_256_1_1_no_7836_1.jpg

Guest uberquirkiness

hahahahaha . . . though, i'm not sure if that's happens to many girls... we musn't generalize, yes? maybe your mum was particularly popular with the boys. :D my mum was in High school, and this dude that liked her would follow her home everyday after school until my mum got fed up and told him he was han shim hae, and if he had that much time, to go wash his feet. :D it was cuz my mum wasn't that interested in boys. she liked reading, esp. manhwas...it was her dream to marry a chaekbang owner. what a dork, my mum. :D

o yes. and korea IS known for plastic surgeries. everyone looks the freaking same... nasty.

Guest uberquirkiness

i saw my "if i was good in chemistry i would have made a bomb and bomb mbc"

i hope i dun get sued lOlx :crazy:

omg. serious? i always wanted to get married to a korean lOlx. puahah

by the way

look at this piC

did shin came with cg to this place the other time?

photo_256_1_1_no_7836_1.jpg

korean guys are not like they are in dramas. sure they get ideas and such to be "romantic," but most korean guys (from korea..not korean-american) have a sense that women are beneath them; it's all Confucianist ideals.

Guest echoRy

DEE- thanx for the song!

winny- muchos fot the trans! zinc too, than u!

---oh we sounded more than psochotic lolxxxooo

but i'm bummed with the language barrier. i wish i could tell the fans there

excatly what we all mean here--- *sigh* "oh well"---

MOD armanigurl- that's a massive undertaking! KODOS and actually i think people

still trying to sift through the pgs from the beginning will appreciate it the most lolxxxooo

"FIGHTING to U and hope ur head doesn't :wacko:

Archived