[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Can someone please spot translate the part when they were all gathered around drinking wine, and Hyorin stopped Shin from drinking. Can someone spot translate that whole part.. and also the part when HYORIN and Shin were talking and Chae was secretly watching/listening to their conversation. PLEASEEEEEe!!!

Sorry my knowledge of simplified chinese is like :wacko: ... please forgive me... there might be some mistakes in my translation, grammar & spelling...

Translation is based on HJRX chinese version...

All gathered around drinking wine:

All wishing Yul a happy birthday

All: Cheers! Happy Birthday!

Yul: Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Celebrating birthday is just an excuse to spend a day with friends. While living in England, having no friends...

CG: Don't you have us now?

CG: Right, Shin goon?

* Silence from Shin*

CG: Right?

Shin: O (does that mean yes?)

Shin: Wish you a Happy birthday.

Yul: Thank You.

*Yul looking at CG *

Yul: for coming...

*Shin about to drink to wine*

Hyorin: (Jeez, I so hate her... haha) Shin, don't drink it

Hyorin: This is peach champagne. Aren't you allergic to peach?

*Shin smelled the champagne*

Shin:Is this peach?

Shin's friend ((the one who likes CG's friend) forgot his name):Yes it is

Shin: This won't do (as in he won't be able to drink the champagne)

Hyorin: There is this one time, Shin ate a dish made of peach

Hyorin: Then his whole body became red like a carrot

Hyorin: the funny thing is... the allergies on his back , the shape looks like a heart shape.

Hyorin: it's so funny back then.

*looking at shin*

Hyorin: right?

Shin: Yes, the allergies did last a long time.

Hyorin: If you drink it then there will be trouble.

Hyorin: Did you mention that you're allergic to peanuts too?

Shin: No

Cg: Can't eat peanuts too?

Cg: I like eating peanuts

*CG drinks her champagne

Cg: If you can't drink this... give it to me

Shin (looks at CG): Hey, are you having a wine drinking competition

Cg: I really like peach very much..

Hyorin and Shin talking and Chae was secretly listening

I think someone translate this part before but I can't find the post... sorry if it's already posted...

Hyorin: Say it is to help me (I don't get it...why do they still have the masks on... I mean does Hyorin's hand/arm never get tired from holding that mask up... hahaha)

Hyorin: But it's just to wish me to leave Korea

Shin: You don't have to worry

Shin: Even if it's the Imperial family

Shin: they don't have a say in my life...

Hyorin: Anya ("No" in korean????)..... (it's say "不是的" in chinese... "No, it's not"... or "No, it's not like that"....me :wacko: )

Hyorin: To be honest, I'm really giving it a thought

Hyorin: I also don't want to be a bother to teacher(mentor?? i think she is talking about the ballet teacher...)

Hyorin: The sponsorship will be society's affirmation of my talents.

Shin: So then...

Hyorin: I'm giving it a thought...

Hyorin: I have thought of studying abraod

Hyorin: then I remembered our agreement that if there will be one day that we could go study abroad together

Hyorin: you studying cinematography(or being a director), me studying ballet (or being a ballerina)

*camera switch to CG listening*

Hyorin: Back then, You said you'll wait until you have the power(or ability) then you will go abroad and study

*camera switch back to Hyorin*

Hyorin: if that's the case, then studying abroad together will be nice...

Hyorin: Going alone will be lonely...

Shin: Studying abroad... I always think of that...

Hyorin: If you can begin your aspirations in cinematography in Paris, you'll create the best movies.

Shin: Yes

Shin: in 2 to 3 yrs from now, going to Paris, is my dream(or future )

* camera shows CG's sad/hurt expression*

Hyorin: I know

*CG leaves*

Hyorin: But... maybe

Shin: HOWEVER...

Shin: I have something more precious than my dream

Shin: if it's possible

Shin: If I go and study abroad, I won't go alone and go together with CG.

I so love the shock expression of Hyorin.... :lol::lol: Hyorin dear, GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!

~~ those in color orange are corrections made by Zinc, Thank you!!

~~ those in blue are corrections made by Nuriko, Thank you!

Please correct me if the translation is wrong... :sweatingbullets:

Really sorry... am really bad with chinese.... :blush:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmmlove

*HUGS WINNY* thank you so much!!! haha... HYORIN is such a........... what kind of a girl says that??grrrrrr she makes me angry! thanks again!!

Guest HomelessBird

Yes, :sweatingbullets: all of this was making me sweat, I love Yul, Love Shin and Love Goong. Everyone know that the PD will let Shin and CG end up because if they don't everyone even Yul Camper will be disapointed, right? I remember this chinese Drama that I saw and its about how they got the wrong princess, anyone know about that drama, there is about 3 season to it, and all the season the prince would end up with the princess even if the have to give up being king, any one know what I am talking about? That Drama and Goong is almost the same.

I know just what drama you were talking about ! I love it though ! Anyways, the first season is the best one ! The second one is okie-dokie ! The third one is blertdakdslfaieyo , since they changed the cast ! If anyone didn't know it, it is Pearl Princess starring Vicky Zhao, Alex Su and Ruby Lin..

Well come back to Goong, I wish at least Goong should have each season ends like that Chinese drama , it would be nice ! Because that one has each season happy endings ! Yet, people still exciting to look forward to the next season , except the 3rd one !

For me, season 2 is already WTH, I can't even think of season 3, 4 and so on. About American drama with their season, each eps has its own story type of thing. I dont know much , since I dont watch much dramas on tv, just once in a while . Goong is not that type !

For the preview of next ep, I think they dont have it , because they are still filming it ! As the BTS shows ep 18 was filming onteh 5th and 6th, just couple day before it airs ! Lol, it must be tough and stressful for the whole crew ( cast, PDs, etc) ! I m praying hard that we will have a nice story despite all the rushing stuff !

Guest xling06

after reading all the messages you guys leftfor epsiode 18...I really hope to watch it soon with sub...however, my clubbox is not working these 2 days and I dont know why.....!!!! It is so frustrating.... :tears:

Guest donilpark

woo.. haaaa..woo... haaa. this is humorous... nearly fall from my chair.

He can now be the new spokesman for cometics AD LOL.

Any takers ? :P

Reading this from my backlogging -

The next season will continue with the same 4 main casts. That means Hyorin will be back to the Goong screen next season.

This is interesting and i suppose this has actually capture most of the Goongers' eyes here - "新誕生的一對:李信的好友對彩靜的朋友一見鍾情"

This means there will be new couple in the Goong. I suppose they are Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun. Their 'so-called-coming-to-sparkle-in-love" scene is showing in epi 18.

OOO.. this line really captures me -

現在熱映中的《宮》劇也將不會有『完成式』的結尾,而是以『進行式』(請以英文中"完成式"和"進行式"的時態來試想)的方式結束。當然我們會以原作漫畫為基底來拍攝,但會讓四位主角交錯的情感更加複雜。」

So what? No ending for the current showing one? O.. no... how can it be like that ? all of us here are waiting for good ending and now the PDs say "no ending"? And what? It states that The PDs will work and shoot according to the manga, but they will add more substance to the 4 main leads actors and actresses.

So what is what now? No ending for this season and the complicated and unknown love interest still continue in the next season.

What is this meh? how long is it going to stretch? (i mean the 4-in-entangled love)

I am going to STOMP down and *(&*(&*(&(87 the PDs.

Well, I guess the ending won't be a simple 'happily ever after' ending like many people would like...

I don't know.

Did this article also say they are even considering season 3 or 4? That should probably depend on how successful season 2 will be...

Oh yeah, it says here, http://tv.media.daum.net/news/general/2006...s/v7384316.html

Nobody knows the ending yet.

Guest yansi

*HUGS WINNY* thank you so much!!! haha... HYORIN is such a........... what kind of a girl says that??grrrrrr she makes me angry! thanks again!!

'oh shin, i know you the best..don't touch peaches and peanuts!!!"

even tho she said it out of concern for his health, no need to add in the peanut bit there! cg must had felt bad.

Guest aneres

Poor Sophendo *huggles* I happened to noticed that that fella stole a lot of other Goong upload links and not only your YSI epi uploads.....>.< All you do is chose a random link and chances are it matches a link in this thread. That's so horrible....and without credits at all.

My thoughts on this epi....lovely XD We get to see Shin kiss Cg twice, I suppose it calls for a celebration? >o< Jang Kyung hitting on Kang Hyun...Lolz. ROTL XD And after he went off, she just stared at him...speechless. LOL.

And before any rumors on season 3 comes about, I think I rather see how they end season 1 and proceed on to season 2 without refering to the original manhwa. If it gets too cheesy, I might just even skip it.

Guest Bebot

anybody notice the second to last bear scene at the end of ep 18? It had (probably) Shin standing behind CG and CG had a Peace sign with her... Paw? lol. And if you look closely.. you'll see that Shin has a little baby bear in his arms... ;)

Really??? :w00t: I didn't notice it before... let me watch it again? Ummm...

just an idea... If CG is going to be pregnant when Season 1 is over (*hoping and wishing), and then Hyorin is going away because she's sick, and Shin will find out the Hyorin is sick and follows her... Maybe in season 2... Feeling guilty and confuse, Shin will go look for Hyorin in England, leaving Cg, not knowing that CG is pregnant... but since CG is so heartbroken because Shin left... she decided not tell Shin about the baby and try to raise it on her own, asking the people in the palace to keep this info from Shin. Feeling sorry for CG... the Grandmama Queen, King and Queen granted CG's wishes feeling sorry for her...As usual, Yul will be there for CG, helping her with the Child... Shin comes back, finding out that there's a child... then... Season 2 begins.... ummmm .. what do guys think??? I'm basing this on a typical korean drama... I'm thinking that Season 2 will be more complicated and not going to be as funny as the first one....Ahhhhh.. I'm going crazy already, just thinking about Season 2.... I'm just babbling here... I want to know what the PD's are thinking!!!!

*CG and Shin doing their scene*

PD/director telling JJH how to do scene (closing/opening his eyes wrong)

*CG hides in the closet, crew laughs, she does it again*

*CG keeps on giggling while doing the makeup scene*

YEH: *laugh* Don't look in the mirror!

*JJH looks at the mirror*

JJH: I'm going to get back at you in the kiss scene

*JJH and YEH goofing around, talking about taking off makeup*

JJH: *laugh* You should drool

*JJH tickles YEH's feet for "revenge"*

*Filming the kiss scene*

PD: Kiss her on the cheek

*YEH is so giggly :D*

*No idea what they're talking about..voices are blurred*

PD: If she's not pretty, just do whatever you want.

YEH: Well, I'm not pretty keke

(Subtitle) Since the "OK" is not given... (JJH goes in for another kiss)

Sorry I couldn't get more detailed translations! The crew does some talking in the clip, and since the microphone isn't on them, it's difficult to understand what they're saying

Thank you for the spot translation! I'm happy that even though they're not a real couple in real life... It's very nice to see them getting along really well... I'm happy! :D

Guest kakamoo

hm... has anyone ever wondered about whether yul is the king's (shin's father) son? cuz of the weird history between the king and yul's mom. maybe shin and yul are brothers....

Guest Bebot

are ep 15 and 16 subs here?

where can i get it?

thanks!

man! i cant keep up with all these posts!!!!

Not yet! When the subs are ready, you'll definitely know... the thread will usually jump 5 pages in minute... :D also the subs are not really offically release here... you have to check out

www.d-addicts.com. Just go to the subtitle section for recent subs release and updates. :)

hm... has anyone ever wondered about whether yul is the king's (shin's father) son? cuz of the weird history between the king and yul's mom. maybe shin and yul are brothers....

I think it's possible. The king has even dreamed of that evil lady (not sure, havent watched 17 and 18 yet) so it's probably possible. Everytime I think about the King's and Yul's Mom relationship, it pisses me off. I feel soo bad for the Queen. Thank you for those spot translations.

Guest donilpark

That's disgusting!

I mean, not the idea itself, (the idea itself is disgusting too) but if they actually had anything like that in a drama like this, that's so distasteful. This is no Winter Sonata, you know...

Not to mention the fact that Yul was born 4 years after his parents married.

If he were the Emperor's son, that would mean that the Emperor was having an affair with his sister-in-law, and not just any sister-in-law but the woman who would become the Empress one day had his brother not died.

Guest Pikachu

I'm leaning towards Jangkyung/Kanghyun though. They stood side by side during the toast thingy and it's getting impossible trying to distract Yul from his Ultimate goal, making Chaegyung his Queen. Alrighty.

:wub: *huggles tight XDDD*

oh my goong-ness, i haven't been to this thread for daaaaaaays, and i feel so behind =|i missed all of you, though! <3

so, we have a dilemma here. do you guys think they will end this season with resolutions to all the problems and conflicts [shin's marriage, his prince-ship, his relationship with yul, hyo rin, etc.], or will they drag it on until next winter?

The next season will continue with the same 4 main casts. That means Hyorin will be back to the Goong screen next season.

This is interesting and i suppose this has actually capture most of the Goongers' eyes here - "新誕生的一對:李信的好友對彩靜的朋友一見鍾情"

This means there will be new couple in the Goong. I suppose they are Jang Kyung and Kang Hyun. Their 'so-called-coming-to-sparkle-in-love" scene is showing in epi 18.

OOO.. this line really captures me -

現在熱映中的《宮》劇也將不會有『完成式』的結尾,而是以『進行式』(請以英文中"完成式"和"進行式"的時態來試想)的方式結束。當然我們會以原作漫畫為基底來拍攝,但會讓四位主角交錯的情感更加複雜。」

So what? No ending for the current showing one? O.. no... how can it be like that ? all of us here are waiting for good ending and now the PDs say "no ending"? And what? It states that The PDs will work and shoot according to the manga, but they will add more substance to the 4 main leads actors and actresses.

So what is what now? No ending for this season and the complicated and unknown love interest still continue in the next season.

What is this meh? how long is it going to stretch? (i mean the 4-in-entangled love)

I am going to STOMP down and *(&*(&*(&(87 the PDs.

HI TELLY BELLY! So glad o see you are back!!! *__*

As for my thoughts on season 2... OMOMSADHFJAKSD If they meant Jang Kyung/Kang Hyun will be the new couple for season 2 (since I think they're the only new love that sparkled in ep 18 :P) THEN OMG SEASON 2! I AM SO THERE!!! HAHAHA :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

As for the open ending, I already said that... I think this is going to end with the arson conspiracy, framing Shin to be the suspect, etc. :o I mean... acn they actually fit that into 6 episodes? :x

Guest V A L XD

A MUSICAL?!?!?! lmao That I want to see. Actually, that would be really interesting. All the characters can kinda sing....Kim Jung Hoon can obviously REALLY sing. YEH isn't bad. And JJH...he's not too bad either :)

I live near Mountain View...so like 10 minutes away from you? lol

But he's not doing it truthfully. Your example works. But let's say that you're in a race with a friend, the friend is winning, and you decide to trip him. That's what Yul is doing to Shin. I would have no problem if it were a fair thing, but Yul is lying to CG to get her. I don't think "love" is an excuse for lying. Anyway, I still stand by my opinion that if he loved her, he would want her to be happy. And she would be most happy with Shin, who she already likes.

lol Jung Junho (quite cute, really, for an older man lol) did the slapping...who the slappee was...*shrug* It was in a movie that Jung Junho did though. I think the two came out on an X-Man episode along with the rest of the movie cast. :) It was funny

haha YEH is so strong! I bet it did hurt....YEH can beat Kang Ho Dong in some athletic stunts (he's a HEAVY emcee on Korean game shows if you aren't familiar with him)

Haha, really? how cool is that! Never though i meet someone near me. haha.

I think the show would die if it becomes a musical. i think that'll kill it bascially. And it'll probably get SUPER corny and annoying real fast. i just say stick to the origanal storyplot but a few years in the future when they are about to start a family.

Guest mangosteen

are ep 15 and 16 subs here?

where can i get it?

thanks!

man! i cant keep up with all these posts!!!!

The subs are not out yet! Please don't ask these types of questions. Fansubbing takes a lot of time and effort and no one is trying to hide the subs from anyone else. They're out when they're ready to be released. Keep checking the d-addicts site for the subs. Thanks.

Guest rukia05

Not yet! When the subs are ready, you'll definitely know... the thread will usually jump 5 pages in minute... :D also the subs are not really offically release here... you have to check out

www.d-addicts.com. Just go to the subtitle section for recent subs release and updates. :)

FIVE MINUTES! shoot, that's nuts!!!

everyone's crazy about my girl!!!

it's getting pretty good!

sorry i meant goong!

i just finished my girl hehe, that's good too

Guest Bebot

sorry i meant goong!

i just finished my girl hehe, that's good too

I actually finish watching "My Girl" too... two weeks ago.. Right now, I only have GOONG! I don't know what I will do after this wonderful series in done.. :( I'll probably just keep rewatching it over and over and over ... again... until Season 2.. hehehehehehe...I'll probably know all the lines by heart by that time! :D Very addictive series!

Archived