[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest shred

very well said mangojuicy.

my two cents:

yes the shin + CG looked hot but if you put yourself in CG's shoes -- this is the second time her husband stole a kiss from her. can't blame her. after her first kiss, she told shin that she wanted her first kiss to be with a man she loves. she is in love with him but tsk tsk shin ... do it gently next time and under more romantic circumstances please! :lol:

i thought the way shin kissed while CG was sleeping was more romantic :wub:

ahhh another heartbreaking yul-CG moment. the kiss was very short ... and bittersweet. :tears: i really cannot hate him.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chubbyone

Totally agree with everything you've said. No matter how we put it, I can't seem to hate him.. not even a bit. I can only pity him for being in a totally unfortunate situation. If i were in his position, i'd probably kill myself already. The girl he's fallen in love with - who should've ended up with him in the first place - is not only married to his own cousin, but love her husband to death even when he treated her like dirt.

Looking back, Shin mentioned to Yul that the only reason why he married her was because he wanted to see how funny it would be for CG to deal with the elderly and all the palace rules.. he wanted to make her life in the palace like hell.. and he said this to the person who was originally promised to her *not to mention, Yul already called her cute when he looked at her pic in the newspaper*.. I think Yul should've smacked Shin's head right there and then.

No matter how hard he tried, the best he can have is to snatch her position back to his side, but not her heart. ~Aigoooo

You are so right. I can't express it any better than you. I know that CG will end up with Shin for sure but

I just can't stop feeling sorry for Yul. :tears::tears:

Also, it's so sweet *yet again* of Yul to protect CG when she fell to the ground. I just noticed that he had his left arm behind her back, so she wouldn't got hurt *instead, he did*. Just to add another reason for Yul's sake, *and to keep all Yul's campers where they belong* :)

EDIT: For non-clubbox members, Goong HQ ep 18 is out on d-addicts:

Goong HQ ep 18 @ d-addicts

credit to jujugirl

For those who prefer watching it on youtube, Rierie aka bitterkoekjes also already uploaded ep 18 (thanks to original upload from Manda cilik): Goong ep 18 LQ at Youtube

Guest iluvkdrama

thanks, for the uploads... i can't wait to see what happens. l saw all the great clips and read all the summaries. i hope that shin will finally tell cg that he loves her and not use his caveman tatics on her again. even though it was so great that shin shippers finally got to see them kiss...

Guest yansi

Also, it's so sweet *yet again* of Yul to protect CG when she fell to the ground. I just noticed that he had his left arm behind her back, so she wouldn't got hurt *instead, he did*. Just to add another reason for Yul's sake, *and to keep all Yul's campers where they belong* :)

i'll be in the yul camp till the day i die LOL. well after the drama ends.... no matter what the outcome of it is :D

does anyone have more caps of yul kissing cg? i wanna make a set of avy + banner...*gif would be the best....haha*

Guest SukarDrops

wow im glad I watched the eppieb4 looking at all those pics..then they would have spoiled it looool...anyways wow the 3 stooges hanging out with cgs frendz??? would have never guessed... the last time they were all in one place at shins party werent they fighting???hahaha its just to funny shins frend all in KangHyuns face that is her name right??? I forgot....neways when CG slapped shin what did she say b4 she walked away??? :fury: yul that stalker :ph34r: why does CG keep talking to him about her problems with shin insted of talking to KangHyun??? isnt she her best frend??? arghhhh shes just making it worse yul just keeps getting creepier......shins pride is just to high he cant even put CG straight and tell her he loves her :unsure:...and why the frik did CG sit back down after shin saw yul kiss her on the eyebrow?? and he walked up??? she sooo was trying to start something hahahahahhaa...now yul is gonna end up like the king who ever he marrys is gonna be like shins mom because CG is in his heart...ARGHHHHHH its killing me I soooo liked yul when he started out he should just go for CG's ugly annoying frend with the mirror lol even though hes wayy to cute for her but shes psyched over him....god why do I end up typing to much???? frigerriger......

:::::: seeing shins mom smack yuls mom and her face busts her beadie marble eyes fall::::::: :sweatingbullets:

Guest yansi

wow im glad I watched the eppieb4 looking at all those pics..then they would have spoiled it looool...anyways wow the 3 stooges hanging out with cgs frendz??? would have never guessed... the last time they were all in one place at shins party werent they fighting???hahaha its just to funny shins frend all in KangHyuns face that is her name right??? I forgot....neways when CG slapped shin what did she say b4 she walked away??? :fury: yul that stalker :ph34r: why does CG keep talking to him about her problems with shin insted of talking to KangHyun??? isnt she her best frend??? arghhhh shes just making it worse yul just keeps getting creepier......shins pride is just to high he cant even put CG straight and tell her he loves her :unsure:...and why the frik did CG sit back down after shin saw yul kiss her on the eyebrow?? and he walked up??? she sooo was trying to start something hahahahahhaa...now yul is gonna end up like the king who ever he marrys is gonna be like shins mom because CG is in his heart...ARGHHHHHH its killing me I soooo liked yul when he started out he should just go for CG's ugly annoying frend with the mirror lol even though hes wayy to cute for her but shes psyched over him....god why do I end up typing to much???? frigerriger......

:::::: seeing shins mom smack yuls mom and her face busts her beadie marble eyes fall::::::: :sweatingbullets:

i still remmeber one of the three dumbies saying cg friend looks weird at shin's birthday. one of them was like 'why does she look soo weird?' funny how one of the dumbies likes kanghyun now. since they spend soo much time making fun of cg's friends....payback will be a richard simmons for jangkyung!

Guest kimtoa

the monkey guy who like Kang Hyung, if he knows better, he should treat CG good from now on since kang Hyung is CG best friend...BTW if Kang Hyung is CG best friend, how come CG never talk with her about she and Shin but only talk to Yul---it kindda weir for girl to share felling with guy unless she not thinking him as a guy but a as a girl-friend

Guest ibabyxgardien

thank you all for uploading it!!!

can't wait to watch it. yay~~~

hehe. have a good one guys. ;D

xD

It took me four hours or so to backlog since I last was on... :wacko:

I haven't seen the eppie yet, but my BP is like so high from excitement...

Dee, your caps killed me! So big and so clear! Yes, it surely was hot, but then I, too, feel that it was wrong of him to force her like that. However, I think I can understand why he did it - as we know, Shin has a major bad temper and with him walking in on Yul kissing his wife (bad timing, yes) he was probably filled with jealousy and anger and then with her not agreeing to leave when he told her to, he probably didn't know how to express himself and did what he did because of it?

Chae slapped him?! See, I wanted a slap but wow...was it a hard slap or a light one? hehe.

I don't know, I just feel bad for all of them.

lol, Jang Kyung's new thing for Kang Hyun, woah, I sooo did not see that coming! He's really cute too! Gosh, this drama has the hottest cast!

Well, I'mma head back to work, sorry couldn't spend much time with you all, but hopefully later tonight I'll be able to squeel with you all.

Byes!

Guest shouyguang_21

^I second that ^_____^" For us with dial-up please? (*points at cpu that can't handle 300mb and up)

Thank you ;)

Archived