[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i think there's one scene in the manhwa where CG hid in shin's bathroom (i forgot but i think its after she overheard abt the 'fire' thingy)...

the part of shin seeing her in the bath tub happens during the school trip?

my short-term memory is too bad.. :sweatingbullets:

i just finished the chinese scan of vol 10... omg... shin declares at the 'interview/press conf' that he loves CG!!! when will we see that in the drama!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilcuteeguh

Instead of typing in caps, maybe you can use colours to attract the attention. Typing in caps is as if you are shouting at everyone in the forum. Just a friendly advice. :D

As to your qns, you can check in first post of this forum to find out what episodes have been released and what subs have been released. if it's not there, then it means it is not out yet. Alternatively, you can check d-addicts for subs as well.

In korea, the last episode showed last week was ep 16. Ep 17 & 18 will be shown this Wed & Thu respectively.

As for screencaps, I don't think there is a specific post that showed all the screencaps. You will just have to wade through the 1000++ posts :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

There is a screencaps link compiled by beautifulxmess, but it's only until ep 12

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...05entry409705

thanks for you advice :) promise.. won't do that again...

oh.. so it had only released to episode 16... darn it.. i'm so anxious in seeing this series. it gets more and more interesting. and Alfred, the teddy bear.. stand out.. cuz it's so cute :]

atisfying ratings of “Goong”, will continue filming next year

MBC’s youthful love series “Goong” has gathered a lot of potential and follows a raising trend since airing. The TV station has decided to lengthen the series to 24 episodes. Currently, they are organizing the filming matters.

The content of the second season of “Goong” has been planned and arranged during a period of six months. It is estimated to be aired in the winter of next year. “Goong” is performed by new stars Joa Ji Hoan and Yoon Eun Hye. In the series, South Korea is a constitutional monarchy. Yoon Eun Hye plays a high school student who loves the crown prince. It is thus a romantic comedy. The ratings of “Goong” has currently approached 30%, which is ideal.

Source: Takungpao

credit to: http://ent-you.blogspot.com/

hope that news cheer you guys up! becuase it did cheer me up. but knowing to wait for a year is making me so anxious. LOL... but it's better than none...

Guest ellabel

Rgal! Steff!

That was just so funny...

Brook dear, finished eppies 13-16 last nite so I'm sooo sleepy now. :blink:

I got so :wacko: trying to at least understand what they are talking about.

Really, really have to consider studying Korean language, if this will continue. :rolleyes:

Waiting for the copies with eng subs from you babe.

I wonder what HR is planning to do next.

Guest lilcuteeguh

Really, really have to consider studying Korean languate, if this will continue. :rolleyes:

how did u watch episode 16? did u download it or something? if u did, can u show me where?

here's a site that has some really cute pics :] http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Princess_Hours.php

Guest Brooklyn

Really, really have to consider studying Korean languate, if this will continue. :rolleyes:

hey ella sweetie...you owned a page!

oops..sorry...you wouldn't care... :P

watched parts of eps 13-14 wyl editing subs

and was late for work...1.5 hrs late!

the subbing team really did a great job translating the lyrics of the background music.

that scene where shin was looking for CG in eps 14....

OMGJCSS...that scene and the lyrics of the song killed me! :sweatingbullets:

and then there was (borrowing chula's term) our loveslave Yul...:w00t:

sakit heart ko...

Guest uberquirkiness

i finished up to episode 16 the other day. hah! i have the same computer as shin did-- the media center pc. i was like.. HEY!!! it's actually pretty convenient... i watch goong using it..it's like tv. pause.. rewind..etc.. except my computer's not connected to a plasma, like shin's. but cool anyways. :D yeah.. the ranting is over.

Guest ellabel

Oooppsss...

Anyway, Brook hunnie, in all honesty, even if i dont understand what they were saying, there were really some instances that i felt a prick in my heart.... Feel ko si Shin.... i mean.. i feel Shin's jealousy and anxiety and angst.... and most of all i feel for CG, esp. when Shin is so cold with her and ignoring her.... daym than guy..... but, u still will love him...

and u r right dear... hahaha... i dont care if i own a page...

Good news to share:

MBC drama 'Palace' ("Princess Hours") may set a new record among drama exports (Source) 2006/03/03

'Palace' ("Princess Hours") (written by In Eun-ah, and directed by Hwang In-roi), a popular MBC drama broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday, is just an inch away from setting a new record of attracting 30% of the total number of viewers. It is also making good progress among international viewers. ...

'Palace' ("Princess Hours") (written by In Eun-ah, and directed by Hwang In-roi), a popular MBC drama broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday, is just an inch away from setting a new record of attracting 30% of the total number of viewers. It is also making good progress among international viewers.

The drama's producer has currently made a contract with distributors in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Thailand, and is also working on deals with local distributors in Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore, a report said.

In addition, it is in discussion with Japan, the biggest drama-export market, for a possible sale, which makes 'Palace' ("Princess Hours") a drama that continues the tradition of success started by Korean Wave dramas, such as 'Winter Sonata' and 'A Jewel In The Palace' ("Dae Jang Geum").

"The amount of income from these confirmed contracts on exporting 'Palace' reaches up to 2 million dollars (about 1.94 billion Korean won), and after making a contract with Japan, the total amount of income from export will be 5 million dollars (about 4.85 billion Korean won)", MBC said.

Considering that the drama has not been finished yet, this is such a rapid success. Furthermore, the price tag for each episode is said to have surpassed the record of previous dramas.

"While it does not have Korean Wave stars in its cast, the drama 'Palace' is very popular in foreign countries for its fresh and unique subjects and extravagant and elegant visuals. It is expected to become a new killer content to pump more energy to Korean Wave", Park Jae-Bok, assistant director of MBC Global Business Headquarters, said.

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Source : www.koreacontent.org...

Guest Telly

JESS, such great news <3

so proud of goong for being internationally loved, yay!

and to add to that craze, even cute pups are goong-ified!

shindog7tz.jpg

>> creds as labelled

Guest sungaaah

^^ jun_ji : ahh *almost* 30% .. maybe this weeks epis ?! =p thanks for the news ~

^^ telly : thats the cutest thing ive ever seen !! if i had a puppy i would most def buy that and make him wear it, no matter how much he refuses too ... and id call him lil shin ^_^

hahahha omg u guys .. it hasnt even been 2 months since i joined soompi and less since i started hanging out in this thread ... and its become my life, literally ! anywhooo .. back to goongness ...

im soo glad goong is juss going crazy everywhere in the world ! juss goes to show u dont need bigshot actors/actresses to make a show good .. juss a very well written story and very very cute young stars to be in it keke ~~ i know we've talked about this countless times, but i juss hope goong doesnt lose steam when it starts in its second season next year ... >_< id hate for something sooo good to juss flop and be known as an unsuccessful show =[

Guest amane86

AHh! that doggie pic is CUTE!

really been GOONG-ified! ><"

Omg! i cant wait for all the episods are out!

CONGRATS TO THE SUCCESS OF GOONG!

I have been introducing to all my friends to watch it!

and now EVERYBODY IS ADDICTED TO IT!

it's like.. without watching goong ina day.. IT'S NOT A DAY ANYMORE TO THEM!

and now.. GOONG IS A MUST WATCH and REWATCH DAILY SERIES!!

CONGRATS CONGRATS!

I cant wait til the market releases them!

Guest ellabel

how did u watch episode 16? did u download it or something? if u did, can u show me where?

here's a site that has some really cute pics :] http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Princess_Hours.php

Hi lilcuteeguh!!

I got my no subs eppies from Brooklyn. I think she downloads them from daddicts.

I really dont have the time and the patience to d/l so she does that for me.

She's my supplier. :D

Brook hunnie can u show her, pls. :unsure:

Guest Telly

awww, the cast members look so cute together =)

i hope all of them sign up for the second season, because goong won't be the same without them <3

13rd.jpg

12dd1.jpg

17ig1.jpg

and hrmm, never seen chae gyung's hair like this before; maybe it's from an upcoming scene? =p

114170795319xy.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

Guest shred

Really, really have to consider studying Korean language, if this will continue. :rolleyes:

maja, welcome to the world of "watching unsubbed dramas just so you can keep up with it" :lol: don't worry, you'll get used to simply watching and analyzing the characters' body languages - and when the subs finally come out - you'll either prove yourself wrong or right.

hey ella sweetie...you owned a page!

the subbing team really did a great job translating the lyrics of the background music.

that scene where shin was looking for CG in eps 14....

OMGJCSS...that scene and the lyrics of the song killed me! :sweatingbullets:

and then there was (borrowing chula's term) our loveslave Yul...:w00t:

sakit heart ko...

heartache? :lol:

you're right Brook. THANK YOU so much to the team who translated the songs. (this is why i prefer fansubs, YA (yesasia) subs don't translate the songs)

reactions after watching with subs:

eppy 13 - the "wedding night" was so hilarious, esp. the part when Shin was telling CG "this is how it goes with historical dramas. first you take off the headset. you loosen the clothes. take off the clothes and turn off the lights." notty notty prince charming :lol:

eppy 14 - awww Yul! he has been constantly "hitting on" Chae gyung (ok, he was simply being honest and pouring his heart out to CG) and has really been making this poor girl uncomfortable! on the other hand, if i was in her shoes - i'd be loving every minute of it *bad bad chula*

i just love how shin gets the jealous fits around Yul and CG. go ahead shin ... feel the pain. now you know what chaegyung has been putting up with you and Hyorin :P

Guest usyagitntn

Wow thanks junji for the great news. I'm so happy that Goong is so internationally loved :wub:

The drama's producer has currently made a contract with distributors in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Thailand, and is also working on deals with local distributors in Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore, a report said.

Wow the Goong "epidemic" is officially spreading around Asia soon enough :lol: Cant' wait til they actually air it on all over the places XD

It is expected to become a new killer content to pump more energy to Korean Wave", Park Jae-Bok, assistant director of MBC Global Business Headquarters, said.

I completely agree that Goong is the "new killer content". The series is just so addicting!!! *ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATION TO THE SUCCESS OF GOONG!!!*

_Pikachu: I wish that they brought Goong to Canada too, men I loook at the Asian channel list of Shaw and the next thing I know is that I wanna cry for my bad luck so bad :( !!!!!

Guest Pikachu

Good news to share:

*le sigh* If only they bring it to Canada, too. *glares at Shaw cable or whatever asian channel they have* XDDDDD;;;

Guest alumni_adv7

hey Goongers. i'm new to this. does anybody have translations to episode 15 or 16. if it has already been posted then can someone tell me what page i can find it on. cuz wow you Goongers have so many pages it's hard to find it. thanks!

Guest Brooklyn

hi lilcuteeguh!

if you check the first post, there's a list of sites where you can dl the raw files from.

i dl mine from clubbox.co.kr/creidesca.

u can also dl from maysia's cb clubbox.co.kr/maysialee and there are others.

you can dl the eng subs from d-addicts...

been wanting to say this for the longest time...

but really kingdaddy's 'botched' nose job bothers me...

and sorry Kang-In lovers but his nose job comes second...

Guest Pikachu

hey Goongers. i'm new to this. does anybody have translations to episode 15 or 16. if it has already been posted then can someone tell me what page i can find it on. cuz wow you Goongers have so many pages it's hard to find it. thanks!

Subs arne't released yet, but if you're looking for spot translations, they should be found beginning on page 1240 and above. :3

Archived