[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jhessy

OMG.... the epis. 16 BTS is the sweetest/cutest Behind the scenes ever! Hehehe.... I wish there was more. I wish there'll be more in the official release dvds.... *sighs*.

Anyway, will there really be a 2nd season, cuz that really ticks me off. I don't wanna wait til 2007 for that but I guess it's okay as long as it's worth it and the casts are still gonna be the same, I definitely wait for it. I don't even wanna think about it right now. I just hope the ending on this season will be great, memorable and definitely should have a closure. I hope they won't keep that fans hangin. *sighs* :(:unsure:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~*gongjunim*~

did anyone capture pics from the beach scene?? i found like 4 pics. but i was wondering if anyone had other pictures.... thanx!

Guest xling06

thanks for the mv@ i loved it! I love how the sceens were all arranged well and how they were not in order... I <3'd it!

I like the song too! Is it from the OST?!

jina

think you thanks the wrong person? :sweatingbullets:

Guest lilcuteeguh

you guys can also watch it on here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=schizoar

this series is what i call the best best best!!!! haha... umnn.. so episode 16 hasn't released yet? this series is getting so intense, so far, the usb are only available to episode 14... i can't wait till the next episode... sigh... what tape has it released in korea? thanks...

SORRY, I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM. DO U GUYS KNOW WHERE TO FIND SCREENCAPS OF THIS SERIES? MOSTLY PICS OF THE BEAR, ALFRED? THANSK...

you guys can also watch it on here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=schizoar

this series is what i call the best best best!!!! haha... umnn.. so episode 16 hasn't released yet? this series is getting so intense, so far, the usb are only available to episode 14... i can't wait till the next episode... sigh... what tape has it released in korea? thanks...

SORRY, I'M NEW TO THIS FORUM. DO U GUYS KNOW WHERE TO FIND SCREENCAPS OF THIS SERIES? MOSTLY PICS OF THE BEAR, ALFRED? THANSK...

Instead of typing in caps, maybe you can use colours to attract the attention. Typing in caps is as if you are shouting at everyone in the forum. Just a friendly advice. :D

As to your qns, you can check in first post of this forum to find out what episodes have been released and what subs have been released. if it's not there, then it means it is not out yet. Alternatively, you can check d-addicts for subs as well.

In korea, the last episode showed last week was ep 16. Ep 17 & 18 will be shown this Wed & Thu respectively.

As for screencaps, I don't think there is a specific post that showed all the screencaps. You will just have to wade through the 1000++ posts :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

There is a screencaps link compiled by beautifulxmess, but it's only until ep 12

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...05entry409705

Guest ixora707

Wow, this thread really growing @ speed of light.. hehe joking. ANyway, i don't really have time to read thru all pages. But i am sure a lot of us here are as excited as me for tomorrow. There are lots of blur scenes in my head at the moment which i hope will be cleared by tomorrow night. i hope the mmc link is still working :)

Ahh.. MILLION THANKS !! to Subbing teams for your wonderful efforts & hard work. You guys mean a world to person like me.

Guest missy

Thank you everyone who have uploaded and share pics and behind the scene and the text+translation preview for ep 17 and 18!! The preview for ep 17 looks good(now I can breath easily again, I was so worried that shin's feeling might change again), at least Shin feels sorry that he left CG all alone, but I'm really curious about what Shin will say to Ho-toot. and in 18 we can see the jealous Shin once again :P, but I wonder what he will do to Yul or Cg after seeing them together? I thought that the translation for 17 syas that Queen(Shin's mom) has asked Ho-toot to stop bothering Shin but why are they still talking to each other at Yul's birthday party?

*Oh and just a small request: can anyone tranlate what happened in the behind the scene of ep 16 (Shin and CG). I really want to know what they talked about ( that part where YEH said that she hasn't washed her hair was funny :lol:) * Thanks in advance!!!

i second this motion!

also, yul's party is going to be quite intresting isn't it? i can only imagine what will happen and i can't say much of it is good. i wonder what he will do? and i really do hope hyorin decides to back off for good, what a huge relief that would be. funny how i don't mind the shin/cg/yul triangle, but i can't stand them carrying on the hyorin/shin/cg triangle. girls are really jealous beings :P

Guest xling06

Hiya girlssss ^_^

Jess, I'm here hun...(i left the thread open since early this morning, and now it's almost time to go home, but my workpapers are still pilling (sp?) up! *sigh*)

{edited:} Now about CG slapping Shin? hahaa.. I'd love to see that!

But I think she's not the type to do it, unless perhaps she sees Shin and Hyorin doing some heart-breaking scene *fingers crossed* which I'm sure that'd never ever happen lolz....

You know what I'd love to see? Shin.. actually begging for forgiveness.

I wanna see how he realizes that he has done a lot of hurtful stuffs to CG and ask for forgiveness.

That guy is really an ice prince. The word "miahne" that he said it in Jejudo, perhaps was his nicest humble word towards anyone in such a long time. :D

Backlogs... still trying to catch up with you guys, but I don't think I'll be able to until I'm off work >____<

It has been such a kreziiiieee day tudei =(

mangoicy, you're so right about this thread keeping us employees awake during officehours lolz... That's why I love this thread so much <3!!

my work is piling up, but still couldn't resist to say hello to all you lovelies :D

Rebby - thanks for the BTS! ^^ that software does work wonders, ain't it? :D *i forgot the name of the software again now :huh:*

Ririe- the first page looks great!! thank you <3

Dee- thank you for all the lovely pics <3 ^^

you don't know how happy I am, like a lil kid, saving all those goodies to my ever-expanding "GOONG" pictures folder :D

You're right.... pink sweater in Yul Goon is such a eye-candy! ^^ he looks sooo good in it XD

{edited:}

Thank you for whoever posted the preview translations (*ai unnie I think? :D thank you... hehe)

From the preview synopsis, looks like we're gonna have another round of "ups and downs" again, like always.

It's good to know that we're expecting some more sweet scenes between those two ^^

I'm with Amanda-pandabear on this: we got enough quarelling already with those two Royal lovebirds.

The only left for Shin to do, in order to make his wife feels secure and loved, is to say that 3 letter words, or the "S word" hihihi....

Hi nice meeting you here :) , was reading your message and cant help adding some of my thoughts...heehee

you are right...I was also waiting for the day where Shin will finally realised he tend to "hurt" CG's feeling easily and hope he can express his feeling to CG soon.....CG tend to think that he hate/dislike her....which make me sad too....but on the other hand, I think CG is quite "slow" in interpreting the feeling of people around her.....I mean Yul has been dropping all kind of hints that he like her....but its only when he did tell her in person that he like her then she realised it.....she seem not to know how Shin's feeling too though he have changed his ways in treating her and always snatching her away from Yul when he spot them together...but CG can't seem to read it as jealousy.....maybe she is not confident of herself or maybe she still see herself as the "third party" in their relationship (Shin & Hyorin)....just my thoughts here....

Btw, I am also curious of the software that is used to rip video....where can I download it? :unsure:

Guest hotelier_love

thanks graciexbaby for sharing the Happy Time Ngs!

thanks jun ji for the Additional song information. had been wondering wad was the song title..but i do admit that it's a really nice song!! kinda comparable to "Perhaps Love"!

thanks Rebby for sharing Ep 16 Behind-the-Scenes!

bscap02117em.jpg

i know that cap is from a while back in pages, but could someone clarify from epi that is from or where it is from? thanks~^^

haha..this scene is taken in Ep 15..ard 26.50 mins..it's jus an imaginary scene that CG's parents thought that Shin is violent and that he would beat CG up! this is due to the news report reporting that Shin hit Yul!

yoohoo84 i think that Yul was saying "Dirty, dirty, very dirty" because he thought that Shin would like do something to her!! den at the thought of them doing such things, he felt so dirty!! anyway he's kinda pissed!! but he can do nth to stop it from happening. he was kinda angry wif himself n his mum i suppose!!

Angeline that was a nice pic that u've posted..like kinda imaginary thingy!! haha

it's Tues here is Singapore!!! 1 more day to ep 17...can't wait!! i wonder wad would happen btw HR n Shin in the hotel room!! would HR ran forward to hug Shin and don wan to let him go? i hope this would not happen cos i think Shin is kinda soft-hearted towards such things!!

Guest alwayzujustme

Hey Goong Campers...i have a question that i've been dying to find out...does anyone know what's the deal with all the bugs in the drama?...bug as in the beetle volkswagen?...they're everywhere..lolz...like the great queen had a yellow one...kang in has a green? one...the red one that helped them when they had car trouble...and the silver? one that her family was looking at...not sure if it was asked before but i was just wondering..lolz...

oh and xling06 i like your sig...alfred is everywhere..lolz...

so does anyone know if they are sponsored by BMW or something?

Guest Telly

i've never seen this picture before =) but they look so cute together!

11417001891141693441276oe.jpg

Okay - so I admit - I've been M.I.A. for a few days now, and I'm really sad, since I'm super behind and wallowing in the mountains of schoolwork I have. I've been having these crazy competitions EVERY weekend, and it almost seems like I have no time for anything. =(

ahh GRACE!

you crazy uploader, you! hehehehe you've been so busy, we all miss you!

ALSO, for those asking, the video previews usually come out on tuesday nights =)

Hahaha........................

This is frigging funny.

The wickedness and creativeness of the Korean Goong fans!!! :D:D

Look what happened 2 years on!!!!!

That was really funny. I almost fell to the floor from laughing soo hard xD

I can say that because of GOONG alot of us have been neglecting our schooling and even work, *raises hand*...the time in between will give us a little breathing room and also time to catch up and rest before the GOONG VIRUS" hits us again next year, :D .

-Raises Hand- I've been neglecting a lot of things, just because of Goong xD.

Kk, now I'm off to watch Ep.13 and Ep.14 on my dvd :D

Guest hotelier_love

wow..that's a huge smile from JJH!!

but i really think that YEH n the granny of Shin is so cute together when they went to the bear exhibition together..the photos taken together was cute!!

i remember a scene where they were sitting outside and CG was asked or she wanted to draw a portrait of the granny! the first time she complete n show it to her, she was like how come there's no wrinkles round the eyes. CG was shocked..think she's afraid to draw the wrinkles in!!

on the 2nd attempt, she was told to add in the wrinkles and this time round, she drew too much wrinkles in the pic! the granny was like kinda pissed and said do i really have so many wrinkles on my face? ahaha

that's 1 of the funniest scene happening btw CG and the granny!!! ahah

Guest Pikachu

Hey Goong Campers...i have a question that i've been dying to find out...does anyone know what's the deal with all the bugs in the drama?...bug as in the beetle volkswagen?...they're everywhere..lolz...like the great queen had a yellow one...kang in has a green? one...the red one that helped them when they had car trouble...and the silver? one that her family was looking at...not sure if it was asked before but i was just wondering..lolz...

oh and xling06 i like your sig...alfred is everywhere..lolz...

so does anyone know if they are sponsored by BMW or something?

Well they're most likely sponsored by Volkswagen (not BMW.. but VW) XD which is why you see Volkwagen everywhere. :3

Guest luisainfante

MBC Happy Time (01-15-06) Low Quality

with Behind the Scenes + Interviews + NGs with the cast of Goong/Palace

taken from: creidesca's CB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pwrnbt

enjoy :phew:

:lol: Thanks for the eps 2 subs Subbers and Timers

Hi tks for the precious clips but its down now..can someone pls reup...:-) pls pls

tks a bunch!! :P

Guest starrysmile

does anyone have previews for ep 17 and 18?

THANK YOU!

if you're looking for the text preview then it's on pg. 1318

Guest kjgprincess

omg that cg and bi thing AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!

i love the fans who make those stuff :)

btw. I LOVEE THAT AD OF THEM! she comes out SOoo pretty in it

Archived