[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest DallasE

Can any1 mind to reup if they have this clip ? (prefer it to be YSI cos only works for me)

Thanks in advance.

HI, DallasE

Can you post up the clip again

because its already Unavailable

thanks

kyotoji & laceytam, I'm reuploading again on YSI now. Please wait a little while more.

I'll edit and post in this reply shortly.

Edit

YSI on Korean fanmade MV on Shin & Chae

Credits to original author

DOWNLOAD

Mirror

DOWNLOAD

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i, myself, can't wait for eppy 18 cause of the confrontation.. the more that shin gets jealous, wouldn't it be obvious to cg that he likes her? i wonder in ep 18 if shin will punch yul for the second time.. because it seems that yul is more blunt now and isn't afraid to say what's on his mind..

i was rewatching ep 13 and can someone clarify up something for me.. did shin want to sleep with cg because he was attracted to her or was it because of the tonic.. i still can't figure it out..

actually, jealousy is not necesssarily a sign of love, so him being jealous doesn't say to CG he loves her, she could interpret it as him just being possessive (even though we know that's not the case...)

As for why he wanted to sleep with her? He answered that: it's b/c he's a guy and they can easily have sex even with someone they dislike! I'm sure the tonic had something to do with it, too, along with the fact he's starting to like her. Personally, I think the main reason is what he answered: because he's a guy and they were in the right circumstances for it. However, the fact he DIDN'T do anything show's he's a gentleman.

Guest starryeyedwonder
i also want the date in public with a CG-caught-off-guard kiss right in the middle of the crowds scene!!!!

OMg.. ok..i must have missed this scene in the manhwa.. could someone tell me which vol. and ch. this is in ? XD

thank you so much in advance<3

Guest mei_yee_chan

wouldn't... what? wouldn't wash my hair? LOL

i'll use a fruity shampoo and make my hair smell so nice that JJH couldn't resist eating me up :lol::ph34r:

j/k

Haha....

HAPPY TIME NGs (3 MARCH 2006) - HQ

Original file from creidesca's clubbox

YSI: Link 1 Link 2

It's actually the same as the happy time NG uploaded earlier, the one with the faulty doorknob, but with a little extra at the start.

Credit: creidesca

Guest mei_yee_chan

Can someone here please tell me how tall is Shin? :)

Apparently 187cm. Don't know how to convert to feet & inches.

Guest shred

^ 6'1 maybe?

EDIT: okay, i checked my cellphone's converter, got it right! :blush:

i also checked KJH (yul)'s profile - he should be 5'8.

Guest tsuyoshi8joy

Apparently 187cm. Don't know how to convert to feet & inches.

Gosh!!! That is way above average man's height! Can be a basketball player even! :D

hhaha!! rebby!! i would wash my hair!!! and hug him so tight he cant breathe!! lOlx..

and i hope that shin woukld barge into the bathroom while cg is bathin.. lOlx.. i thought it wouldnt happen. but i guess there is a chance nOW!

Guest lunae

Heeeuge thanks for the subbing team, now I get to watch eps 13&14. But now I'm feeling sorrier towards Hyorin. Well, she's actually not who ppl think she is, and she also loses her love. It's kinda sad for her... and also sorry for the lovely Yul goon. He's definitely obsessed with Chae Gyong. I feel like crying evrytime I look at his face looking sadly at CG... But on the happier side, finally Shin goon shows his jealousy!

Guest DallasE

Eunhye looks so shy around JiHoon. Kim JungHoon looks absolutely delicious in PINK!!!

DSCF3460_1_houseofmind.jpg

dscf34341houseofmind7rp.jpg

63698.jpg

DSCF3484_1_houseofmind.jpg

This looks like CG's beetle.

DSCF3425_1-houseofmind.jpg

Reposted from miclub

Guest charles0702

are those new pix for upcoming episodes.. i think i saw an episode that yul already wore a pink shirt.. or are those bts pix. :)

Guest DallasE

are those new pix for upcoming episodes.. i think i saw an episode that yul already wore a pink shirt.. or are those bts pix. :)

charles0702, I think this is the BTS pics on the upcoming eppies!

This scene is probably about the school's art fair. Did they allow fans on the set?

It seemed KJH's fans were lucky enough to catch hold of him or maybe they're one of them crew members. :rolleyes:

Noticed what's on Yul's canvas!!!!

Guest kyotoji

kyotoji & laceytam, I'm reuploading again on YSI now. Please wait a little while more.

I'll edit and post in this reply shortly.

Edit

YSI on Korean fanmade MV on Shin & Chae

Credits to original author

DOWNLOAD

Mirror

DOWNLOAD

Dee, thanks for your effort and time taken to do the reupp again.

Also thanks for your PM. :)

Guest aviendha12

So glad the english subs for epi 13 and 14 are finally out..thanx to d-addicts....can't wait for epi 15 and 16!!

Guest echoRy

thank u for the new pics...and the fan made one with Bi :lol:

KJH looks great in bright clothing! and the scenes with the beetle look really interesting. the recent scenes with 3 main are so intense, i can't wait for Yul's B-Day party!

actually, jealousy is not necesssarily a sign of love, so him being jealous doesn't say to CG he loves her, she could interpret it as him just being possessive (even though we know that's not the case...)

As for why he wanted to sleep with her? He answered that: it's b/c he's a guy and they can easily have sex even with someone they dislike! I'm sure the tonic had something to do with it, too, along with the fact he's starting to like her. Personally, I think the main reason is what he answered: because he's a guy and they were in the right circumstances for it. However, the fact he DIDN'T do anything show's he's a gentleman.

Wow, you just said everything I wanted to say. Yes, I agree that jealousy is not all cause of love, it may be possession too. However, like MJ said, him being jealous towards Chae and Yul could be him doing if for love, as we all know, including Yul, but to Chae she might see it as him just being greedy and possesive and not wanting her to have anyone to turn to except him.

Hehe, as for the sleeping together thing, I think he might've wanted to but just to shy to admit it? lol, he wanted her, if he didn't he wouldn't have kissed her.

Guest missy

thanks for the links for behind the scenes, can't wait to watch it!

i'm glad there's going to be an actual season 2 like i orginally thought, and i don't mind waiting because if it aired right after thats just too much of a good thing. it might get repetive. i like the idea because they will all be almost a year older and it gives us something to look foward to! haha i say this now but just wait till like 2 weeks after its ended and the withdraw sets in... i don't want to think about it!

also thanks for all the great pictures!

Archived