[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

ahhh angeline, ur killing me! i can't wait to see these videos, i was reallllly hoping that they wouldn't stay frosty towards each other.

after watching episodes 15 & 16 again...i feel bad for the dowager. she umm..is vindictive and all but she was screwed over bad. i can understand why she does the things that she does.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, I couldn't agree more.

I wish I could see it on MBC direct, but I still have not been accepted...aish. I gave up.

I'll just wait patiently for a kind soul who will be able to rip it off for the rest of us.

I really like how the two have become close, and yes, it is only expected that they do since they're together pretty much every day since they are the main leads. Is it too much to wish that they were more than friends? If it is then thank goodness for my imagination!

Hi. I have been watching Goong. But have yet to post anything here. Thought that I will share this sweet scene.

goongani5vo.gif

Hope you all like it!

Thank you for the subbers and the people who upload the videos for us!

Guest haruka

2007?! I can barely wait for Wednesday and Thursday to come, then now I have to wait a YEAR?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I hope Shin and CG have many BABIES :blush: LOL

ok, after subs, i believe everyone on the show now deserves a wtf. theed, make a note of this :P j/k. ahem, ahem:

dowager empress, queen, internal officer, and choi sang goon: WTF is up with your discretion. you're not upset that shin did something incredibly jerk-faced and disrespectful, you're upset HE WAS CAUGHT. you bunch of flakes.

chae gyung: WTF is up with your split personality. one minute, you're sassy, you fight back, and you've got your own mind, the next you're letting yourself get dragged everywhere by your idiot of a husband. how dare you pull rank on yul. if you wanna say you don't like him, say it. grow a back bone.

yul: WTF, you didn't even ask how chaegyung felt about you. you've got all these plans to marry her and you haven't even thought about what she really wants in all this. what kind of friend are you? for that matter, what kind of husband would you make?

shin: you're just WTF all-around because of your caveman, hypocritical mindset. you can keep secrets and seek comfort but chaegyung can't, lest she be hit by your ever-present, idiotic desire to keep her by your side for amusement. all this nonsense about tradition and wives listening to their husbands. feminism happened, dude. read a history book.

hyorin: WTF, i don't care if the writers gave you a sob story and want to call it character depth, nothing excuses how vindictive you acted. spare me.

dowager queen/yul's mom: WTF, power corrupts the weak-minded and you are the poster child for it. and you have too many hair ornaments.

ah, all in a post's work. *dusts off hands*

(nods in agreement) I think we'll have to thank for produces for all this WTF madness...

Sorry I can't help you with the music, but the post reminded me of something interesting, how Chaegyeong mentioned the dark room in the scene where they were about to watch pictures on the computer.

Besides from the PPL with that remote controlled computer (it's that Windows Media Center Edition or something like that, right?), it's interesting for Chagyeong to mention the dark room at this point.

This is the first time Shin takes pictures of Chaegyeong (to my memory), and considering that he has a thing about photography, (he even grabbed a camera at his first birthday party) this seems like a very important turning point.

The dark room is the space of Shin's memory with Hyorin and her pictures.

Now, just before he announces to Hyorin that he thinks he likes Chaegyeong, he takes pictures of Chaegyeong and enjoys it outside in the brightness of his bedroom rather than the dark room (like how Hyorin was but a secret, shadow girlfriend to him)

Maybe there's a meaning even to the fact that he took Hyorin's pictures with conventional film camera and Chaegyeon's pictures with digital camera there.

So this may symbolically mean that he completely shook Hyorin off of his mind and that his feelings are now for Chaegyeong.

Yeah I really like your theory about Hyorin being the "shadow" girlfriend. They did keep their relationship secret and as a result he had to only look at her in the dark room.

About Shin confessing, CG's just stupid if she doesn't notice the way he's treating her. But Shin leaving to see Hyorin really contradicts the fact that he is actually in love with CG. a) he's going there to say goodbye for about the nth time or B) he's reconciling with her which would richard simmons off a lot of people. I don't understand by their goodbyes have to be done over and over again. The ep where Hyorin turned up to Thailand and called it quits was good enough wasn't it? Jeebus, those kids don't seem to understand the meaning of "goodbye".

Thanks for the NGs Rebby :) And thank you to the sub team for the subs ^_^

I think a lot of viewers agree on the fact that Goong isn't just a good drama but an aesthetically pleasing one in terms of set.

I have to say Yoon Eun Hye's acting has improved quite a lot. I think that her acting is actually better than Joo Ji Hoon's. When they're acting together, YEH always seems a little looser and in character then JJH who acts a bit wooden at times.

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6514/goongani5vo.gif

^I love that scene, thanks for the gif jr7.

edit.

Re:haruka

SEHSON WANTED! The dowager's desire for a great grandchild is much more obvious and funny in the manga.

wow!!!! new subs!!!! *screams head off*

honto ni arigatou subbing team!!!! i think i'll rewatch from ep1 again, then cram for my exam tomorrow. i need inspiration to study! come on shin, chaegyung! come on yul! inspire me. haha.

new week, new goong epis. it's good to be alive. having this to look forward to. haha.

Guest V A L XD

Gee, I couldn't agree more.

I wish I could see it on MBC direct, but I still have not been accepted...aish. I gave up.

I'll just wait patiently for a kind soul who will be able to rip it off for the rest of us.

I really like how the two have become close, and yes, it is only expected that they do since they're together pretty much every day since they are the main leads. Is it too much to wish that they were more than friends? If it is then thank goodness for my imagination!

Haha, Yes. It's a good thing they are getting closer. It'll totally ruin Mo-Toot's plan. Mo-Toot will be very upset when things take an unexpected turn. She thinks that they're just getting farther apart but in reality, their not. And with Shin's sister's help by keeping everyone in the palace calm and cool headed.

Guest haruka

I honestly can't hate on Hyorin. I actually feel bad for her. Especially when she gets bullied by her ballet classmates... they're soooo mean! And why do they keep hating on her... it's not like they're CG's friends or anything. And I give Hyorin props for actually declining Shin's proposal... being poor and only focusing on her goal to be a ballet dancer... then saying no to a prince... that's wow! I hope she finds happiness in the end (but not with Shin... hehehehe.)

Guest beautifulxmess

now i'm beginning to wonder if YEH washed her hair the day they filmed epi 15 hug & kiss hair scene... :lol:

AHAHAA.....i'd be scrubbing myself clean and spraying on every possible fragrance if i was her..LOLzz....

but annyways, she's too cute!

The fact that JJH said "gwenchanah" to her when she told him of her unwashed hair, just goes to show that he's alright with it, that it doesn't matter if she did or didn't...(I have no idea where I'm going with this :sweatingbullets: ) he likes her nonetheless? LOL!

LMAOOO...u so crack me up. lol..they probably have a league of fans rooting for them to be together or something...just make us happy and GO OUT!! *hahaa...so sad*

ahh...i can't wait to watch it...could someone also please translate the clip?? im quite curious! :blush:

Guest echoRy

ahhh angeline, ur killing me! i can't wait to see these videos, i was reallllly hoping that they wouldn't stay frosty towards each other.

after watching episodes 15 & 16 again...i feel bad for the dowager. she umm..is vindictive and all but she was screwed over bad. i can understand why she does the things that she does.

awww i'm sorry :blush: dearie lolxxxooo but they'll be ripped soon and then we can all share in the BTS joy!!!

as i'm watching all the Behind The Scenes though, i think everyone will be happy to hear that they seem to all be having a good time together. and Chae's 3 friends seem close too, they're like hitting each other on the head and stuff and pushing each other around.

also the scenes where KangIn carries Hyorin, poor guy he had to do so so many times :lol:

i think JiHyo felt bad, she was laughing but yeah she still felt bad. she was massaging his arms a little to help him out but ended up pinching him somehow and he yelped a little.

ummm okay i'll stop talking about the vids now :vicx: :blush:

*whispers* "hi V" & *waves*

Guest haruka

Haha, Yes. It's a good thing they are getting closer. It'll totally ruin Mo-Toot's plan. Mo-Toot will be very upset when things take an unexpected turn. She thinks that they're just getting farther apart but in reality, their not. And with Shin's sister's help by keeping everyone in the palace calm and cool headed.

I actually don't think she cares if they're close or not. Cuz if they aren't and if they actually divorce there would be a greater chance that CG will end up with Yul... and she definitely doesn't want CG as her daughter-in-law.

Guest V A L XD

I honestly can't hate on Hyorin. I actually feel bad for her. Especially when she gets bullied by her ballet classmates... they're soooo mean! And why do they keep hating on her... it's not like they're CG's friends or anything. And I give Hyorin props for actually declining Shin's proposal... being poor and only focusing on her goal to be a ballet dancer... then saying no to a prince... that's wow! I hope she finds happiness in the end (but not with Shin... hehehehe.)

Yea, i admit, i do feel sorry for her too. But i feel more sorry for Ji Hyo more. I just really get mad at Hyorin when she does things she's not suppose too.

awww i'm sorry :blush: dearie lolxxxooo but they'll be ripped soon and then we can all share in the BTS joy!!!

as i'm watching all the Behind The Scenes though, i think everyone will be happy to hear that they seem to all be having a good time together. and Chae's 3 friends seem close too, they're like hitting each other on the head and stuff and pushing each other around.

also the scenes where KangIn carries Hyorin, poor guy he had to do so so many times :lol:

i think JiHyo felt bad, she was laughing but yeah she still felt bad. she was massaging his arms a little to help him out but ended up pinching him somehow and he yelped a little.

ummm okay i'll stop talking about the vids now :vicx: :blush:

*whispers* "hi V" & *waves*

*whispers back* Hi A & waves

OH MAN. All these talks about the BTS! WAH! hahaha. I serisously want to see the NG when Kang In carries Ji Hyo! lol

Guest V A L XD

I actually don't think she cares if they're close or not. Cuz if they aren't and if they actually divorce there would be a greater chance that CG will end up with Yul... and she definitely doesn't want CG as her daughter-in-law.

Well, its one part of her plan. I can't really explain it..but if something goes wrong with CG and Shin..something would happen to the royal family. Thats why the elders were so disprate to have them sharing a room.

i believe there is a second song by HowL that has been playing during the latest episodes. but it is not posted with the original goong ost. does anyone have it? i hope i'm not making a request where i shouldn't...if i did i'm sorry. but i really love that song...especially the height of the song where it goes "i love you, i love you, it's a phrase i learned from you" something like that...i got the translations from the subs. again...anybody got the song? i'm gonna listen to it on repeat when i get it...just like "perhaps love" ! :D thanks in advance!

Guest testing

OMG. yesss!! we'll be able to see BTS?!?!!?!? well, if anyone

happens to see my post, PLEASE PM ME if anyone uploads, so

i can make re-ups!!!!!! *yelps*

for anybody that still needs it, i uploaded this weeks Happy Time NGs (only the goong part) the other one seems to be missing a part at the beginning.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OH445B14GF1P27DNC8Q28X9SN

thank you so much gracie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: oh, and everyone,

click on the black link [not the green "download" link] so that

more people can dl ^^!! cheeeers!!!

Archived