[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

T_T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is the end people.

the ENGLISH subs go up to 10!!!!

uhm, how often do the translators finish translating an episode? :)

cuz, I'm up to episode 10...& TT_TT

<3

try d-addicts.com, they have eps 1-12 e-subs...it takes about 1-2 weeks after the episodes out for the subs

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest essie

linatan

^ if that really is the truth..him going to end everythign clean w/ HO-TOOOT.

then why in the preview for epi17 at the end of epi16 her friends say , "OH NO OUR POOR CG!"

Guest linatan

linatan

then why in the preview for epi17 at the end of epi16 her friends say , "OH NO OUR POOR CG!"

tat's why i wondering why, is it because the thailand scandal is out in newspaper??

btw does anyone know wat is the song played during SHin and YUl looking for missing CG?? is it part of OST? can tell me where to get it?? thanks

tat's why i wondering why, is it because the thailand scandal is out in newspaper??

btw does anyone know wat is the song played during SHin and YUl looking for missing CG?? is it part of OST? can tell me where to get it?? thanks

It's Howl's EhngMooSeh (Parrot). Not part of the OST, but it's played in so many scenes of Goong episodes. You can d/l from the link provided in the first page of this thread. :)

I OWN THIS PAGE, BWUAHAHAHAHA!! *Evil laughter*

Ill probabaly get tomatoes thrown at me but i really do hope that CK will leave Shin this time for a few years (yes i know a terrible drama cliche) and then he will finally realize how much she actually meant to him from the beginning. And how much happiness she brought into the old stuffy goong. I guess you can say its almost like the Full House drama but still, it makes sense. he treats her hot and cold and i dont know any girl who can tolerate that kind of stuff at all.

linatan

maybe that will be their breaking point. and this time CK will finally leave his ungrateful self :o

Guest essie

yeah..but then one of CGs friends said like, "POOR HYORIN." and then the long haired one was like, "AND WHAT ABOUT OUR POOR CG!?"

so i am guessing that he didn't go to HYORIN but then CG..i just dont understand.

it cant be becaue of the scandal, she already forgave him even after seeing the kissing pictures! im so confused!! :wacko:

Guest linatan

It's Howl's EhngMooSeh (Parrot). Not part of the OST, but it's played in so many scenes of Goong episodes. You can d/l from the link provided in the first page of this thread. :)

I OWN THIS PAGE, BWUAHAHAHAHA!! *Evil laughter*

mangoicy could you please upload it to send it or send to my email lin_l1n84@yahoo.com.sg. I love tthe song very much...thanks for ur help....... :lol:

bellangel, ur version is not bad (same as My Girl :) ) at least they in the end still together, i will realli hate the ending if they make it like lover in paris. actually i didn watch lover in paris furthermore, seeing so many bad comment regarding the ending make me have no interest in watching it.. i realli hope GOONG will have sweet ending like My Girl...

Guest missy

i guess i'm still holding on to the hope that shin is just going to the hotel to try and once again resolve things with hyorin once and for all. i refuse to believe that he will get back with her! they have made too much ground with shin/cg just to have it all crashing down, it would be like working backwards. i think the cliffhanger just wants to make us believe bad things will happen. i really do hope this will all straighten out soon because its seems like everytime shin/cg have a moment, something has to come and ruin it. and that something is usually hyorin! :P i dunno maybe i'm crazy...

Guest second_glance

Just as a viewer, I'm confused about Shin's feelings toward CG. Imagine if I was actually her!! I would go BERSERK!!! I forgive him because of all the cute stuff he did at the beginning of epi. 16, but he really is a richard simmons!! He needs to get his priorities straighten out!!

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! i caught up... that was TIRING work... i didnt catch up earlier because i didnt finish watching these episodes till yesterday... >.< i couldnt find a LQ for epi 16 at clubbox for a while and i didnt want to look in this tread b/c i didnt want to see the spoilers... but let me TELLLL YOU OMG!!!!! those epis were INTENSE. man seriously the most intense part for me what that LUNCH!!!! OMG!!! when that ALL happened i was like OMG... you can REALLY feel the tension. wow... i must give props to all the people working at goong for portraying it AMAZINGLY. i felt that tension... keke. anywaz.. since im not talented like the rest of you like Phoshop pixies, finding pixies (seriously ive tried and all i can find are th same ones you guys post), making caps, making MVs, translating sections... wow im geting depressed now... ㅜ.ㅜ keke anywaz... ill just put my analysis for this week's episodes...

btw... you guys i have a confession to make... i am now an OFFICAL CG&shin camper... no yul for me anymore.... kim jung hoon YES but no yully... i have given him up and from the looks of it... im not the only yul camper who is drifting to the shin camp... i think TELLY is about to become one too... keke... you know you are... :) ill stop blabbing.

but about these episodes... these last few episodes made me realize where hyorin is coming from. i mean come on they were in a 2 year relationship and it was like a SHORT time that she refused to marry him and then all of a sudden he married a different girl and fell in love with her. its kinda sad actually. what CG said was true how could not stay true to hyorin?? my any means i DONT support hyorin and shin but i really wonder how shin could switch from girl to girl like that. if fate happens and if he didnt see CG for about 2 months and was with hyorin the whole time would he fall back in love with her again??? i remember one of my teachers said something about love. she said that we can fall in love with anybody if situations are given. and in this case it seems true... and yully poor boy. i do feel sorry for him but i dont agree in his acts. he is really starting to hurt CG really bad. even though he claims that he doesnt want anything in return (remember that epi where she told him not to love her anymore?) he really does and for his best he should leave her. sigh.

and my heart goes out to shin's mom. she really does understand yul and CG. you know what i think. remember epi 2 when shin's mom told CG she didnt have to marry shin, she said that because she knew from experience that it was miserable so she was trying to have her not fall the same way she did. man i HATE shin's dad. i want to tell him that the woman you still love is really potting AGAINST you i mean she LAUGHED when she heard that he fainted. OMG!!! pysco lady!! urgh. anywaz... i really wish that halmama would see that her MAID is AWFUL!!!! i wanna PULL her hair out!!!!! S.A.V.E. PLZ do something!!! :P haha and i cant wait for the subs to come out... then i can understand CLEARLY. thank you guys for the spot translations though. i enjoyed it thoroughly. DEF cleared up many questions. :D keke. and

ONE last thought about the spamming issue... yes here i am blabbing on yet telling others not to do so... trust me i am VERY guilty of this but really it makes it very hard for others to keep up with this thread. thats why people keep asking over and over for the same thing. i mean they can read a couple pages b4 but it really is hard to read 20+ before you know??? anywaz.. i will stop talking now... wow i wrote A LOT. >.<

Guest jennxxness

yay, i found a few other pictures of one of our cast favourites, kang hyun =)

since she doesn't have an official thread here at soompi yet, i'm going to post her pictures up here first:

전지애 [Jun Ji Ae]

childhood photos:

n2o141238370212eb.jpg

portraits:

img31900jn.jpg

>> image creds to yahoo! korea

who is she?

Guest Telly

kang hyun/choi sung joon fans, discuss his hotness at this thread i made today =)

teaser pic =p

0065489729ko.jpg

you know you waaaant him =p

who is she?

chae gyung's friend with the dark-rimmed glasses and super long hair, kang hyun =D

Guest luvmovies

oh...wow! i just learned sumt new! :D

Hey everyone i just got done with my 2nd mv! :D :dance around:

this one is about the pains that yul has to take during the last 3 episodes...and how much he had fallen for cg...so we shouldn't really hate on him for turning evil! :tears:

the link- http://www.sendspace.com/file/plznuc ENJOY!

Thank you so muc , AznGrlz :blush: I like your MVs :D

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you so muc , AznGrlz :blush: I like your MVs :D

Your welcome :D Glad you liked it! :don't get mad 'cause i post this :sweatingbullets: :

Hello! Can anybody help me please? :blush:

I download the HQ raws from clubbox( touya & creidesca's)

there seems to be a problem with epi 12... i can't play it using windows media or win classic... the other episodes worked fine (1-11, 13to 16) but not 12.. :unsure:

I tried using my desktop comp and my laptop to play epi 12 but I got the same results... seems that there's a problem with the downloaded file. ( I downloaded it twice but from different clubboxes)

Can anyone please tell me where to download a working epi 12 (preferably HQ) ?

I know someone asked this question before but I can't find that page anymore :unsure:

Hello! Can anybody help me please? :blush:

I download the HQ raws from clubbox( touya & creidesca's)

there seems to be a problem with epi 12... i can't play it using windows media or win classic... the other episodes worked fine (1-11, 13to 16) but not 12.. :unsure:

I tried using my desktop comp and my laptop to play epi 12 but I got the same results... seems that there's a problem with the downloaded file. ( I downloaded it twice but from different clubboxes)

Can anyone please tell me where to download a working epi 12 (preferably HQ) ?

I know someone asked this question before but I can't find that page anymore :unsure:

I download it from japaneseguy's clubbox... and his file is fine. so you should try his clubbox... hope it will turn out fine for you!!!

Guest rebeccaxhong

its so weird where the direction of this drama is going

because in the 11th manhwa its sooo different.. hMM

Archived