Tall Nose.

Guest FFDk

Guest Kaze Hime

Ugh, I have a small nose but it's round x_x Both tall noses and noses with smaller bridges look good, it just depends on if they're round/thin/flat/ect. It's just too bad that a lot of asian people have low AND flat noses ><;

Min Hyo Rin's nose looks like Ashley Tisdale's nose o_o

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Autumn1430263885

boA has a nice nose....i wish i had a nose like that

my nose is small and FLAT! but i can live with it...ppl say its cute o.o

Guest promises

I have a tall nose and people, especially the older asian adults, always give me compliments about it. But I don't like it because it makes my side profile look unporportional ):

Guest Bebe_Ji

i wish i have a tall nose T_T

(runs to get surgery) haha i wish.

anyways I'm happy with a weird nose.. lol.

oh yeah .. I want to see pictures! every keeping saying this and that but i want pictures.

Guest __LOST

i have a tallish nose, it's pretty skinny too. the only thing i don't like is the slight bump. boo for dominant genes. i have my mom's nose - it's almost the exactly same, but her's is a bit taller. :) but we both look really asain. i think it just looks prettier - it's not like all asains have flat noses. :/

Guest LindsayC

I posted my pic there, but I'm not Asian, so it might not be that fascinating honestly. I don't even know if it's tall or not. I just know it's not flat in any way.

Guest KissMeWhileYourLipsAreRed

My Mom has a small nose, but my Dad's nose is a little taller and more European-ish.

I have, like, a Polish nose, but my Mom is the one that is Polish... :huh:

Guest flyxme.

my nose isnt flat, but isnt tall

i like her nose, all her features in general :D

idc what people say about her, shes a great actress :]

127889079127140101.jpg

Guest RedPandah

i have a flat nose.

and i cant really wear glasses properly ._.

they always slide off my nose.

thats whyy i dont have a pair of sunnies. ><"

Guest winged_monster

Tall noses and skinny noses are okay, But have have of you seen those tips with a line splitting the nose in half? And what about when the nose is so thin that there are no defined nostrils? I think don't think noses are attractive because they are tall and thin, I think it's more relative to each individual nose, and the same goes for those with short and round ones.

edit: If you want to look like you have a taller nose bridge you should try contouring with make up. I thought she got her nose done, but I can see the lines of the concealer on her nose.

gabrielleu.jpg

Guest Flicksityy

Here's a little riddle. My nose isn't exactly like the stereotyped asian button noses, however I do not have the long, tall, and sharp noses either. So, what do I have?

Guest Paradise.

Here's a little riddle. My nose isn't exactly like the stereotyped asian button noses, however I do not have the long, tall, and sharp noses either. So, what do I have?

hybrid? :P

Guest angelic_betrayal

^^LOL :P

I like my nose. I don't think its tall but at least its straight :) && its not exactly your typical asian button nose either. The tip is really rounded though but oh well :D

*removed picture*

Guest anniiepoo

^ Ngawwww ur nose is so pretty!

I have a 'tall nose' with that stupid bump . Dunt like it;; Id much rather have a flatter, smaller nose.

Guest musicpoplove

my nose looks like i got a nose job..because i have a straight bridge bone thingy that when i smile it's like a straight line, so it looks like... hard to explane lol.

but i like my nose. its not flat or anythig but who's nose is perfect?

Guest LindsayC

Photo47.jpg

Now I unfortunately lack the long hair, but that is a big nose as you can see! I am not East Asian though, so it's probably not that rare of a thing for my ethnicity, heh.

Archived