Suki Sugite BAKA Mitai collab!

Guest Yukiki

Guest Yukiki
PURIMA: Jou-sama, Purin, SoA, Yukiki
Way back when this song was new, Jou, Purin, SoA, and I recorded this song. The original mixing was terrible, but this one is MUCH better ^^ edit - Color-coded Lyrics: Suki Sugite BAKA Mitai by DEF.DIVA Jou Purin SoA Yukiki unison RARABAI akogare no soushi sou ai ano koro ga yume mitai makenai kono kurai nante koto wa nai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye zuibun mae kara anata kootte ita kokoro RENJI de kaitou i can't readara modoreba ii noni naite nai wa BAKA mitai BAKA mitai sawaranai de yo suki yo suki sugite imi ga wakannai suki sugite baka mitai nani yo nannano yo ikeba iin desho SAYONARA ne bye bye RARABAI ima naraba yarinaoseru wa asa made nemuranai? USO yo kore ijou meiwaku kakenai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye ano onna no ko ne tabun kawaii kodayone yasashii kuchou wa yamete saisho no koro mitai okuri nante kudaranai kudaranai hitori de kaeru suki yo suki dakara unazuita kedo owakare i can't readakunai dakedo kore ijou meiwaku kakenai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye RARABAI akogare no soushi sou ai ano koro ga yume mitai makenai kono kurai nante koto wa nai SAYONARA ne bye bye suki yo suki dakara unazuita kedo owakare i can't readakunai dakedo kore ijou meiwaku kakenai SAYONARA ne bye bye RARABAI akogare no soushi sou ai ano koro ga yume mitai makenai kono kurai nante koto wa nai SAYONARA ne Bye Bye BYE BYE mou nido to awanai keredo suki sugite USO mitai ------ Listen and comment? <3 http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=09DQ3I9...1X1TH9EYKZB6160

Guest K-popMiko

I couldn't tell who was who, but I have to say I was very impressed with this collab. There were definitely talented singers in this and prounciation was very well done. It seems to me that everything was on-key, emotions in the right place, just a very enjoyable clip. Wonderful job.

-edit

Thank you for the color coded lyrics! It really helped my define the singers better.

Purin and Yukiki - Awesome voices! Very energetic. The both of you and SoA seem the most natural in this song at most parts. (Because the muffled sound of Jou's mic, I couldn't really tell that well as with the three of you. I think you two should do a duet one day, another upbeat song like this.

SoA - You seem to have a soulful voice, really reminding me of Lisa (fantasiimaker) on Soompi. Some parts didn't really fit your voice, but it was wonderful overall. And nice touch of vibratto in your endings. I think it may be the mixing, but there are some parts where the instrumental's volume is higher than your voice.

Jou - You have a pretty voice, yet it seems at some parts you don't apply enough emotion to your part, but great job.

Guest juki_love

sounds pretty gud to me^^

one girl's mic quality was a bit muffled but other than that it sounds gud^^ hope to hear more from you all+~

Guest fantasiimaker

Wow, you girls sound awesome ^_^ I've also done a version of this before, with a friend. What a catchy song XDD Kind of got annoying after all the perfs they did of it, but it was awesome in the beginning lol ^^

You all sound great together! Personally, I like Yukiki's singing the best =) but everyone was great yo ^o^vv

More, more!

Archived