• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BaoQuyen

>.<"

yess :sweatingbullets:

ever since i got my new bedding set i've been making my bed pretty much everyday

unless i get reaaalllyyy lazy, which doesn't happen way too often

Guest ohmybangs

if it was up to me, id choose to not make my bed.

i prefer it all messy and stuff. more comfy. lol.

buuuut in reality, i have to make my bed. unless im in a rush to school.

Guest kuwon

Yeah... I never make my bed...

thankfully my parents dont pay much attention to see if my beds made or not so im nag-free

Guest balloons*

I have to.....hahahah its like....a daily routine. Wake up, bathroom, make my bed, change and food. O_O;; My day would be ruin if I didn't make my bed and I'm a organized person so....yeah...i prefer to have my room nice and neat

Guest greenberry

i do it, but after i eat breakfast, change my clothes, use the computer... like, before i eat lunch. that's on vacation.

but i hate having my bed undo because the whole room seems to be not clean.

Guest x StaR

i dont see the point of making my bed every morning/afternoon while its gonna go back to how it was when i go to sleep at night.

Guest tofuxx

my mom tells me alll the time. sometimes she glares at me when she looks over my unmade bed. i really just dont giveeeeeee. but sometimes i would fold my sheets just so she wont annoy for that day ifff im staying home and shes home lol

its worse because she doesnt like the way i do my bed.. which is just to lay the sheets neatly over my bed. she wants me to fold my sheets all the time which i think makes my bed look clustered w/ stuff =/. shes such a hypocrite cause all she does is lay her sheets over her bed. urgh she annoys me sooooooo much!

i cant wait to dorm. there is NO point in making the bed unless guests are coming.

Archived