Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cherry-sama

I rarely make my bed unless a) I'm at my dad's house or B) someone's coming over to the house, even though they'll never see my room.

Guest CWISTINE

hell to the fcking no

when it gets uber disgusting, i still dont clean it up

too lazy

i just wait until the mom cleans it up because it drives her crazy when its gross

Guest ricebowls

Nope. If I do I'm just gonna mess it up again...

I only make my bed if there's guests.. and my grandma makes my bed (haha I'm a disgrace) :sweatingbullets:

Guest emma007

I always do. Even when I have to get up at 5:30 am for work.

I think saying that it will just get messy again is a lame excuse. I mean you are just going to get dirty and smelly again, so why shower. Give me a break lol.

Guest Inspector

My mom was a neat freak, so I did my bed most of the time when I was younger but sometimes if I'm in a rush or something I don't care. I still make my bed now because my gf FREAKS out about this. She has to have the bed made EVERY single day. Shes the type that stay still in one spot when shes sleeping. Sometimes when she sleeps over, and she knows she has to leave eariler that me, she tries to make the bed WHILE I'M STILL SLEEPING IN IT. NO JOKES. So its a habit to make the bed now.

Guest filosophy-

nope, i don't make my bed. i think it's pointless lol. my mum used to tell me off for not making my bed, but she's used to it now so ehh.

• 2 months later...
Guest royalpirate.

My mom makes me make my bed every morning .______.

She said it'll help me later in life... WTF?

And if I don't make my bed, SHE MAKES IT FOR ME!

Ugh... she's a neatfreak. <_<

I never make my bed. I used to when I was younger.. but then I stopped. The only time I make my bed is if I know I have relatives coming over and they'll be getting a tour of our house haha. Other than that, never.

This is my parents' pet peeve - I've gotten into countless number of arguments with my parents who insist on me making my bed because "cleanliness and order just makes your heart feel good." Jumping into bed and being able to fall right asleep without having to rearrange the covers makes my heart feel good.

I don't see the point. I really, really don't. Unless you live in an area where there's a high chance of you finding a scorpion or snake in your unmade bed at the end of the day, there's no reason to make the bed.

Archived