[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

Guest vc1188

only 2 episodes are out so far. And i doubt she will get an abortion- i thought the whole pt of the drama was that this pregnancy throws her and the main guy together and causes them to marry. if she wanted an abortion, wouldn't she have just go and get one instead of ruminating over whether to tell the guy or not?

It was weird though. In one entertainment news clip about FTLY, Ethan was talking about abortion and what a sad issue it was. And he said something like "When Qiao En was lying on the gurney/operation table thing, it made me really sad"

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Syjfan

The synopsis for epi 3 is out on Sanlih website. Apparently, when CX and XY were together in the storehouse in epi 3, they discussed and decided on going for an abortion.

So there you go.

Guest krcoffee

Which bookstore did you bought it from? I would want to get that novel too. Is Kinokuniya or Page One available?

You can check them out at Bishan's library!

I just got my copy from bishan's library. They had at least 4 books of the same title "separate beds" there!

I read mine, i teared! :X haha!

Guest bluenitesky

uhm i have the ending and opening theme only if anyone that you can just pm me ^^ but that's all i have , the first two episodes were really interesting i couldnt' stop watching =]

@krcoffee : uhm is the novel in English ?

rainie- the novel is great! i read through it really fast and i definitely cried reading some parts towards the end!

Episode 3 Preview

意外墜海的存希,好不容易游上岸,才發現在島上等著他的麻煩有多大條。面對來勢

洶洶的姜母島民,同時也是烏氏父子所布下的天羅地网,存希開始頭痛這趟『找回

母片』之旅還可以有多少『惊喜』…

未婚怀孕的欣怡,被揪回家里。面對母親与姊姊的逼問与威嚇,堅決不透露孩子父

親的身分,沒想到緊要關頭,灰頭土臉的存希挺身而出,卻被誤以為是"淫魔",被

痛毆一頓還關進了倉庫!一件簡單的事情怎麼到了姜母島就全走調呢…

原本以為得到光碟可以順利回到紀家的正人母子,喜茲茲的帶著光碟來邀功!看著

光碟的珍珠奶奶果然勃然大怒,正當一切看似照計畫進行,但是姜母島那通該死的

電話卻在這時候要命的打來……

半夜,好心的欣怡來到倉庫想幫紀存希,為了使兩人能夠回复原本正常的生活,和

互不交集的人生,存希与欣怡經過一晚的考慮,面對這個意外命中的小生命,下了

一個決定…

Cun Xi who accidentally fell into the sea discovered that there were great troubles awaiting him on the island when he finally swam onshore. Faced with the fierce islanders as well as the trap that Wu Family's father and son set for him, Cun Xi started to have a headache over how much more surprises can await him in this "Find back the mother source" trip.

Xin Yi who has an out-of-wedlock pregnancy was pulled home. Faced with her mother and sister's interrogation and threads, she refused to reveal who the father was but unexpectedly, at the crucial moment, Cun Xi, who had dirt all over him, stepped out. He was misunderstood to be a raper(sex manic? not sure. just something related to sex and being bad) and thus beaten up and locked inside the barn. Why is it that one simple thing can turn into a mess once it reaches Jiang Mu Island...

Zheng Ren and mom who thought that by getting the CD, they will be able to return to the Ji Family successfully, happily brought the CD to claim credit! Grandma Zhen Zhu indeed got mad when watching the CD and just when everything was going along very smoothly, the stupid phone call from Jiang Mu Island came...

Midnight, the kind Xin Yi went to the barn to help Cun Xi and in order for both of them to return to their original lives and not have an entangled future, Cun Xi and Xin Yi, after a night of discussion, made a decision regarding the unexpected new life...

credits to minivicki at AF

I've seen the first episode and think it's rather sweet. Will be watching the second one tomorrow. I hope the storyline can remain good throughout the series, though. I'm glad to finally watch Ethan in a drama. I saw him on the Hana Kimi special and thought he was the cutest guy there. His acting seems alright to me.

Anyhoo, I thought his proposal was cute, too bad it was to the wrong woman :D

Guest jenuinelytrue

AHHH! I just finished watching episode one and two and i am already in love with it! hopefully, it won't be one of those dramas that start out good and then starts going downhill...but i love the grandmother! especially in the preview for episode three! i can't wait to see that... i'm also starting to see the cuteness potential in dylan...does anyone know anything about him as an actor?

Guest summers83

I only managed to get three songs from the drama which most likely will be in the OST: Opening theme song, ending theme and insert song...

Yuan Ruo Lan 元若蓝 - 99次我爱他.mp3 (Opening Theme)

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxxd5ux4jtn

Yuan Ruo Lan 元若蓝 - 半情歌 (命中注定我爱你插曲).mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?rd1lhzhmz1i

Yuan Ruo Lan 元若蓝 & Wu Zhong Ming 吴忠明 - 心愿便利贴.wma (Ending Theme)

http://www.mediafire.com/?41n5ano1dmp

Guest haneul_norae

ooohhh.... another Qiao En drama, i really like this girl. =)

wondering if this one would be better if she pairs up with Ming Dao, or am i asking tooo much? (Hehehe, i'm a solid Ming Dao-Qiao En fan)...

Guest apricot

I think TVants will have this..I'm not very sure.

I prefer watching it clearer on youtube...I'll just be patient

hi....anyone have the OST.....thanks beforehand...

FTLY OST will be released on April 11 :D

http://www.g-music.com.tw/GMusicProduct.as...D=4710149650290

Track list:

1-01. 99次我愛他 (元若藍)

1-02. 心願便利貼 (元若藍、吳忠明)

1-03. 半情歌 (元若藍)

1-04. 起步走 (吳忠明)

1-05. 我的快樂 (錦繡二重唱)

1-06. I'm OK (元若藍)

1-07. 吹吹風 (曹格)

1-08. 對摺 (元若藍)

1-09. 心願便利貼 (KALA)

1-10. 半情歌 (KALA)

1-11. 99次我愛他 (KALA)

1-12. 起步走 (KALA)

1-13. 半情歌_療傷情弦 (吉他抒情版)

1-14. 心願便利貼_浪漫溫馨 (溫馨版)

1-15. 99次我愛他_夢幻音樂盒(音樂盒完整版)

For those who are interested, you can pre-order FTLY or Destiny Love OST through YesAsia – releasing on April 18.

Here’s YesAsia website :-

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1010836012/

Credits minivicki & btrcup@asianfanatics.net

Archived