Golf & Mike Official Topic

Guest aornaka

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilomess

hello im a new reader ^^

just from the songs that i've heard from them so far, i really like "fight for you" and "happy birthday"

those songs are so nice~

anyways, im not trying to put down golf and mike or anything because i really like them but i think they will look better in real life than in pics... cause like i've seen their mvs and some of the clips that they did self-camera thing.... and they look very cute/hot but when i look at their pics, i dont see the same image

havent really found a pic where i would be like "OMG! THEY'RE SO CUTE IN HERE!!" but i have seen mvs like that ahem *fight for you*

Guest loveme100x

lol.. :phew: ... in a way I agree with you. ^^^ Some pictures are just like blehhhh.. and they get over powdered/foundationed half the time. :lol:

When I fell for them, it was from seeing them moving, and being themselves. I hate to admit it, but practically dissed their pictures when I first saw them. haha. -hides- :ph34r:

Guest setsuka_yatouji

xD im not agree but... is ok im not upset or something 555+

JUST I LOVE ALL GM PHOTOS IM BLIND WITH THEM

IM IN LUV BUT SICK OF LOVE

X_X my god... I haven't visited in the longest of time!!

<333 I now have enough money to buy at least 2 CD's but my friend advised me that if I want to buy online, it's better to buy a lot in 1 order than buy each one separately... hmmm... maybe I'll wait for 1 or 2 more weeks and I'll have enough to buy 4~! mwahaha

:( Oh man that totally sucks! >< since when was Mike ARROGANT?!?!? >O haven't those ppl ever heard of... COSPLAY?! ( Ok so maybe he's not cosplaying but it's not a crime to do a style you want to do ) geez... maybe... they have a lot of time in their hands so they're basically killing their time by criticizing ppl who have no relation to them

T^T... I do hope Mike's alright now~

OMG~! I totally FLIPPED~~~ me lovessss MIKIE!! *,* pics are hawt! ^^;; though I have to partly agree with lilomess and mysty. T_T sometimes GM's make up are just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thick!! ><

whoops! I need to go now~~~

Guest loveme100x

wooo~!!!! CONGRATS MIKE!!!

aish... but then what about Golf?..xD... don't tell me Mike's actually starting school first. lol.. -hops on a plane to go stalk-

Speaking of Mike. Here's his WISH LIST.

100x_Sudsupda061_2.jpg

I'm not sure if I read correctly...

1. Fake tattoos?..=.=

2. The same Supeman Stitched Fashion Jacket featured in the picture

3. a little kitty...xD...

5. He wants to go to this place

6. He wants those pants

7. QuickSilver sunglasses.

8. He wants that Fedora Hat

9. ??

10. American Express Card

:unsure: I wonder if fans are crazy enough to send those to him. LOL.. :phew:

Guest Kimi_chan

oh i think all we knew what today is....hehe....wow,i just wanna say to Golf that SOOK-SAN-WAN-GERT!HAPPY BIRTHDAY 21ST GOLF!!! (gosh! my keyboard can't type Thai >_<)

Here^^: www.goofio.hi5.com

Hmm.. is it just me or the link doesn't work >_< it shows me to like the home page kinda thing :sweatingbullets:

And about them going to university, is the uni in Thailand?

Guest rxxbinc

i think mikes in marketing but i dont no about golfs

i heard he was in animation? he might be double majoring.(i could totally be wrong) he says he wants to be a director and a producer too. woo!

regarding goofie's hi5, just drop the www

basically: http://goofio.hi5.com

Guest StarlessNight

i heard he was in animation? he might be double majoring.(i could totally be wrong) he says he wants to be a director and a producer too. woo!

regarding goofie's hi5, just drop the www

basically: http://goofio.hi5.com

i dont no if hes double majorin or not but on one of the posts before about mike passin his entrance exam w/ the blue box n everythin it says major is like icmk or sumthin n i looked it up

o by the way i tihnk golfs major had sumthin to do w/ like graphic/computer animation or like entertainment animation or sumthin like that

Guest FESHA

wait a second. I missed alot.

Golf turning the big 2-1. Happy Belated Birthday Golf.

Congratulation on getting in to Uni Mike! *claps* bravo!!

Eh Mike playing as the older brother. *laughs* now that would be interesting to watch.

Archived