Golf & Mike Official Topic

Guest aornaka

Guest LIL_5tar_87

im still shock about mike playin the older bro...why??? why cant it just be like real life..heheh

@nashi...yippee...yyou're gonna buy their cd!! u know we have contest on gmxloves where winner win gm merchandise..try out next time..

ethaicd has free shipping, and the more you buy the more you save..so support gm and buy it there...dont buy on yesasia..it costs more

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loveme100x

7 items or more & u get a free upgrade to express shipping~ lol.. *promoting* ... They're only claiming it's free shipping though. Cause if u get it in Thailand personally, it's like $3 USD. :tears: Magazines that are like $1 USD are blown up to $20+ <_< ...LOL.. but I guess it is cheaper than everywhere else u buy online.

Only albums I don't buy of GM are the Japanese released ones. xD... omg $50 for one cd. ToT.. JE kills. :tears:

Big Brother Mike. xD.. But ya know... Mike is more mature than Golf. :phew: lol..

Guest LIL_5tar_87

wat, thai magazines are that cheap???omg wat a rip for shipping..yea i know the cds are like less than $5...

mike is more mature than golf, but theres still the younger side to him...now this really make me want to watch the lakorn..i want to see older bro, mike..hahah

Guest setsuka_yatouji

mikie put a new pic in his hi5 looks BTF...

and he wrote a message in english and thai in his journal

somebody can tell me what he wrote in thai?

mikie112.jpg

Guest loveme100x

my gawddd!!!... He looks HOT in the picture. *drools*

The article he linked to called him a copycat of L, j-pop & k-pop. =.= & he's basically steaming pissed all the way through the entry. XD

He kept saying people called him this---> "หยิ่ง" -meaning "conceited/arrogant" because he's not adding anyone on hi5. O.o

grown up gun leaw hna ja kid gun dai...dont let others think for u but think for urself..this is year 2008 leaw na kub..

You're old enough to think...dont let others think for u but think for yourself. this is the year 2008.

too lazy to translate the rest. xD

Guest setsuka_yatouji

@mysty

Thanks for the explanation n the translation the only thing which i understood about what he wrote was arrogant xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD* whats wrong with him!? i mean he started to worry a lot about what ppl r saying...poor boy, very sad *

and ummmm the T-pop is very different and has his own style

THE PHOTO!

i found it before in another place but.... is amazing!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGG

hahahahha

im in the heaven Golf n his lips.... damn >.<

Worranat,You beat me...hehe..I'll post that pic too...

Okay ...share another pic,then .... It's come from this magazine...Can you see Golf-Mike?

A6347760-38.jpg

ssd601_250.jpg

gahhh I feel bad for Mike. People calling him arrogant and conceited just because he doesn't add them in his hi5 and about L

I feel bad for Mike being pick on claiming he wants to be L there are other millions of other people copying to be like L

why not talk about them. They should seriously leave Mike alone.

setsuka_yatouji- ah I think Mike couldn't handle it anymore. to me, i'm actually shock he actually could hold all those anger about

people talking about him for longest. If it was my lil sis she would jus explode at that minute when one jus talk about her and me...

well now I'm seeing a doctor for that. There are a limit where people could actually hold it in, as my doctor said if I hold it in too long

one day it will jus burst and it will be ugly... hopefully mike won't go through that >.<

loveme100x- ahhh where did u find that golf picture in ur banner?? he look sooo drop dead HOT in that banner hehe cannot stop staring at it now... :D

Guest setsuka_yatouji

The photo is of the GM calendar right? coz i have the same pic xDDDDDDDDDD * thanks to GMXinternational fans XDDDDDDDDDDD promotion?*----------> mom saw the calendar n said they are really hot xDDDDDDDDDDDD * mom? *o*....... pervert mom?*

@ Immortal_Angel

There are a limit where people could actually hold it in as my doctor said if I hold it in too long

one day it will jus burst and it will be ugly

yeah and Mike is near to this

Yeah maybe, is right what are you talking about. Is ok when you are tired, coz there are so many times when we want to explode and tell all what we have inside * maybe the better is control our feelings, but if it was too much and we cant take control of our feelings , we should be seeing first where we have to put this kind of things....maybe is not the right place to put his feelings, just that*

Anyways i dont want Mike feeling in this way anymore. About L...oh Goshhhhh we know really well the mike's style, he is unique looks alike sometimes ,but is not him at all.

WE LOVE YOU MIKIEEEEEEEEEE

wutzz---> thanks a lot for sharing those picszzz >< of course we know where are them =D! yaiiii glitter eyes

Guest loveme100x

@ Immortal_Angel

Like setsuka_yatouji said, it's from the 2008 GM calender. :sweatingbullets: I believe I'm the only with guts to scan it and put it up on the net. xD But it's not posted on forums na, GMx included. Zan's got it for sale, and so does EThaiCD. xD

thanx for sharing those wutzz :tears: I can't wait to get the magazine. xD

just wanted to say....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOOFY!!!

my gawddd... he's 21. :w00t:

Guest golfmylove

oh i think all we knew what today is....hehe....wow,i just wanna say to Golf that SOOK-SAN-WAN-GERT!HAPPY BIRTHDAY 21ST GOLF!!! (gosh! my keyboard can't type Thai >_<)

can i have Golfs too? lol sorry. =x

Here^^: www.goofio.hi5.com

Archived