Golf & Mike Official Topic

Guest aornaka

Guest incomplete.

hi! my name is Diana :D

I'm a recent new fan of Golf & Mike and a bit late haha. I have to say at first I wasn't use to listen to them but I left all their songs on my window media player and it play all their songs I fell in love with their voice from their Japanese album "Rin". Both of the guys are really talent guys with great dancing skills. My favorite guy I gotta pick is Golf dunno why he's really attractive, ah don't get me wrong but Mike is also attractive but there is something special about Golf. My lil sis also listen to them too haha I have to stop influencin her on what I listen to haha.

I have a question to ask, do you guys know where I can dl their mvs/pvs of their songs like without the lyrics? I been looking around but the ones I saw has lyrics at the bottom and its a bit too big :sweatingbullets:

ah anyways its nice meeting you guys :D

Hi Diana ~ ^^

im stephy ~ well u can call me steph

its not to late XD ~ he he he

umm about ur question i couldnt find it either = =;;

well i have MV fight for you with a tiny lyric one do u want it? ^^;;

If anybody can tell us plz do so >/\<

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nino_hero

@nino_hero..u got the cd already...that quick? are u from thailand?? so the vcd is of them in korea and the perf at asia music festival??

yes i'm thai ^^ the vcd has some part of asia song festival (behind the scene) , prectice dancing with korean teacher ..etc..

about their song , i don't know where you can dl their mv or music

but you can listen all of their music and watch some mv here

Golf-Mike's music online

so is d/l mvs or mp3s allowed here?

If so I can upload some. But I can only use mediafire.

like stephy~ I also have that fight for you mv with small thai lyrics at the bottom. And the seng tv version. :o I think I also have Mai Tong Borg Laew Wa Tur Ruk Chun's too... 8D I also have their Rin Rin Samurai, Nippon Ai Ni Ikuyo, Fever to Future, and Run For Your Love mvs

*dies* I really need to buy original ones... T^T... I want to support GM by buying originals~~~

so is d/l mvs or mp3s allowed here?

If so I can upload some. But I can only use mediafire.

like stephy~ I also have that fight for you mv with small thai lyrics at the bottom. And the seng tv version. :o I think I also have Mai Tong Borg Laew Wa Tur Ruk Chun's too... 8D I also have their Rin Rin Samurai, Nippon Ai Ni Ikuyo, Fever to Future, and Run For Your Love mvs

*dies* I really need to buy original ones... T^T... I want to support GM by buying originals~~~

I think we're not allow to post dl stuff here but we're allow to send it through pms and stuff. Moderators here are strict on that in the korean section so I think they would not allow it in this thread. >.< ahhh can you please send me the pvs through pm? I don't mind if its mediafire hehe. thank you ahead of time!!

ahh don't worry I don't have their albums yet, I'm selling all my dbsk stuff to get money to buy their stuff haha.

~SiNcErEz~: hey stephy nice to meet you :D

I just found this clip

can't stop laughing 5555555

what did they do at 00.38 XDDDDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtJGEE0Qtds

^^ hahaha that was really random. The song "Peanut Butter Jelly" reminds me of a clip in Family Guy where Brian dress up in a banana singing the song

here is the clip http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jws57vtYSLg my guess they watch that show then hahaha btw the guys look really hot dress like that hehe ^_^ and at the end mike was really funny and random haha

Guest setsuka_yatouji

@nino_hero

arigatoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

XDDDDD i havent idea what they were saying but now is everything clear XDDD

thanks again ;)

I just found this clip

can't stop laughing 5555555

what did they do at 00.38 XDDDDDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtJGEE0Qtds

LOL! XD I've seen that clip in dailymotion before! XD Mike is sooo hilarious!! And the peanut butter jelly part! wahahaha *dies*

<33 Mike's pic! LOL! it's very... erm... creative! X3

I think we're not allow to post dl stuff here but we're allow to send it through pms and stuff. Moderators here are strict on that in the korean section so I think they would not allow it in this thread. >.< ahhh can you please send me the pvs through pm? I don't mind if its mediafire hehe. thank you ahead of time!!

ahh don't worry I don't have their albums yet, I'm selling all my dbsk stuff to get money to buy their stuff haha.

GASP! NO WAI~~ You're selling ALL your dbsk stuffs? X3 *wishes she has those kinds of stuffs* ahaha...

anyways... Ok~ I'll send them via pm after I upload them in mediafire.

Guest incomplete.

Hey ~ Dianna = ]

ur selling DBSK stuff ?? O.O

aww ur so nice to support GM like this

---

awww that clip love the dance thingy lol

><

nashi kanata can u send me too ??

other MV except the Fight for you one and others Thai MV

i only want their Japanese pv plz? ><

Guest golfmylove

hii Carla ,Lilstar,Diana^^ It's me Leslie ^^

U can call me by Leslie,i always use "Golfmylove" everywhere^^ lol wellcome Diana

Oh i saw this clip ,OMG i can't stop laughing when they were getting crazy at 0:38 lol^^

please share more clips from them^^

Guest LIL_5tar_87

dang...i see too many ppl that i know on here..hey carla and leslie...lol

@nino_hero..thanks for the info..i'll just buy the cd later...still didnt get my pay check...as a fan, i think we should all buy gm cd...thai cds are pretty cheap..lets all support them..hehhe..no downloading!!!

@nashi...i'll see u on gmt..ehheheh...forgot to tell u..join gmx

Guest incomplete.

@nino_hero..thanks for the info..i'll just buy the cd later...still didnt get my pay check...as a fan, i think we should all buy gm cd...thai cds are pretty cheap..lets all support them..hehhe..no downloading!!!

I wanna support them too ><

but too bad becuz i dont live in Thai

well to be honest i sometimes download their song on internet lol...

but i really do wanna support them ~

i think this summer im going to Thai and i'll buy their album for sure!

Guest loveme100x

:tears: Fans should support & buy the albums/karaokes/concerts na. :tears: I live on the opposite side of the world from them, and I'm still able to buy the albums.

Anyways... for the month of February, Golf-Mike will be in Sudsapda's 26 Hottiest Guy edition. xD... Remember to go buy the magazine. >_<

Hey ~ Dianna = ]

ur selling DBSK stuff ?? O.O

aww ur so nice to support GM like this

---

awww that clip love the dance thingy lol

><

nashi kanata can u send me too ??

other MV except the Fight for you one and others Thai MV

i only want their Japanese pv plz? ><

I haven't sent the pv's/mv's yet. 8D but I will send them later~ sure sure! I'll send them to you too~ ^w^

gmx????

@____@ btw... the peanut butter jelly song and dance got to me. XD I was singing (not to mention dancing) it when I was at school and my friends/classmates were staring at me weirdly! haha

Guest setsuka_yatouji

I wanna support them too ><

but too bad becuz i dont live in Thai

well to be honest i sometimes download their song on internet lol...

but i really do wanna support them ~

i think this summer im going to Thai and i'll buy their album for sure!

of course i download their song by internet too, but i always buy gm stuff ...support them always!!!! no matter what happens

;)

Maggie ^^ to read you name i know it's you! xo xo xo

>3<

happy to see you here

BIG GM FAN XD

Guest LIL_5tar_87

@setsuka...i know its u too carla..haha..ur name and ur banner..

@ sincerez, you can buy their cds on ethaicd.com its free shipping..their cds are like $7.5..so its not that bad..but if u're going to thailand soon..then just buy it in thailand cuz its cheaper..and u can ask them to sign it if u see them

@nashi...look at lovemex100 signature..she has the link to gmxloves international

Guest setsuka_yatouji

@Lil_5tar_87 too obvious XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

=D

hey hey new pic my friend sent it to me ^^

toeyandgolf.jpg

best couple eva!

Archived