When 12 Year Olds, 13 Year Olds Wear Abercrombie, Lv, Perfume, Thongs And Dress 5 Years Older.

Guest chimneytoplove

Guest tessa-becc

I just couldn't wait to grow up fast enough, so I started early with "adult" outfits and makeup. Since nobody said much about it, I grew confidence to continue. But now, at 22, I prefer little makeup and baggy clothes. Strange how things change...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest izu2minY

They totally makes me thought "Gosh, I need to start wearing makeup and everything~"

But I don't think I'll start wearing those until I'm 17 or something or at least until I can earn my own money.

Other ppl (20-40) do everything to look younger but these weird little kids wants to grow faster. They will surely regret trying to grow up faster cause those early make-up will surely damage their face a bit more than using them when our skin+body is more mature and fully grown.

I'm 15 and never use anything more than lip balm~

Guest Shadowchan

I skipped out on my youth because of parental pressure placed on me to grow up faster. It wasn't in the realm of fashion, but take it from someone who knows, enjoy your youth while you can... or else when you grow up you'll turn into a nostalgic sentimentalist. -_-

You know, I was reading an article on this last year. I found it interesting because it pointed out that children, for the better part of history, have always imitated adults in their manner of dress etc. It's been less than a century that the idea of childhood has existed. Before that, children were little adults, showcased to others as prospects for marriage. I don't think that's necessarily something we should be trying to emulate in 2008.

Guest Cinelli

Hey!!!!! I wear make up, bare my belly, am moderately but not flatly "developed" (like a hill, but not a hill and not yet a mountain)lolz.. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: :blush: And Abercrombie, Hollister, and Aero are so hot...im 15 and have been wearing this stuff since i wuz 13. i dont look like a prostitot asian!!!!! people say i pass for 18 and i believe so too. btw...im not fat!!!! im curvy with hips but not petite. i'll show u guys a pic when im ready. (very self-conscious)

Guest M0NSTER*

Hey!!!!! I wear make up, bare my belly, am moderately but not flatly "developed" (like a hill, but not a hill and not yet a mountain)lolz.. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: :blush: And Abercrombie, Hollister, and Aero are so hot...im 15 and have been wearing this stuff since i wuz 13. i dont look like a prostitot asian!!!!! people say i pass for 18 and i believe so too. btw...im not fat!!!! im curvy with hips but not petite. i'll show u guys a pic when im ready. (very self-conscious)

LOL the purple, size 7 font is so unnecessary, and is this a joke?

Guest Pomegranate

^

Wow I couldn't even read that all xDD

The fact that you have to scream it out in a font bigger than your eye, just shows that your mind hasn't caught up with your body yet.

Back to the topic...

I really hate those kinds of kids =p

Even now, I hate those lame preppy brands. Hollister, AE and Abercrombie scream "I don't have a big enough personality to find my own clothes so I shop where everyone shops so i'm not at least an outcast."

uhmm

haha sayy im 14- 18 group LOL.

er

one word :

teenybopper.

p.s

@ Cinelli: youre 15 !?!?! yuu sound like yourE 7 or something. gosh are you really 15? yuu... need to grow up.

Guest sphienxx.jis19

Well,just like all of you guys,..I also hate girls esp. those in 10-13 ages that puts a lot of make up.. A CLOWN? Hahaha..Its so irritating, look.. I am 13 years old and I don't wear something like that, what I wear is that, a PROPER CLOTHES right for my age.. ^__^

Guest Erika1430263587

Goodness. A lot of first years in my school are like that.

Once I found a batch of first years in a club and they were hanging out next to the entrance xD

I wonder how they even got in >_>

You people need to chill. Why don't you enjoy your life and what you've got instead of taking the time to hate and mock other people who don't have your same views and values.

It's all relative. Their interest and knowledge in fashion is unlike what we knew and that goes generation to generation. Trust me, people of the previous generation were saying the same crap about you when you were younger.

And the ones who are apparently 'older and more mature' because they're young adults (15+), you're still considered kids. You don't really get respect until you've established a life for yourself. That is, when you've finished school (or whatever), moved out and have your own means of substantial living.

awww. kids like that make me wonder to myself.

how they even afford all that clothes.

besides the fact that they probably have a closet filled

with Hollister && A&F and all that jazz.

(I can't even afford like 2 things in there excluding t-shirts)

I don't think i went through that phase at all

and i'm pretty glad to be honest.

not saying that we won't dress like that eventually

and the clothes aren't meant for younger kids.

I'm just saying how they shouldn't show so much skin

at such a young age. and putting on make up?

i find most kids younger than me with like FLAWLESS skin

it's like ridiculous yet they still put on so much clown ness

I'm glad my sister isn't and won't ever go through

that phase. she's more of the... t-shirt and sweats girl XD

I'm 16 and just speaking from my point of view

Guest SimpleeRoxy

I'm 12

and i think what they wear is just plain stupid =)

they look really old i don't even wear any make up

or revealing clothes like that

it makes me angry when i see 12/13 year old girls wear that

or girls even younger!!

for some reason it makes me want to punch them in the face

:D

@Cinelli

No need for the large font =)

I hate purple *insertbigsmile*

I dont think you should wear make up at such a young age

it ruins your skin

you skin doesnt adapt to it because it is still very young =)

:D But do whatever you like im just stating my opinion

@Delster

I dont think we are mocking

we are just dicussing

and stating our views

:D

Guest YamaSushi7

This reminds me when I was in 6th grade:

I was sitting down in PE and this girl in my class was standing next to me and I saw the straps of her thong.

It was gross, and we were only 11/12 at that time.

Guest a o i c h a n a o i

Thats one of the reasons why I hate school locker rooms.

I get to see, whether I want to or not, everybody's underwear.

One time this 7th grader was talking very loudly to her "group"

and she was like, "OMG do you like this new thong?!?!?!?!"

Hmmmm.

I guess it's never too young?

I am 20 and I find this issue grossly disgusting.

Boils down to this:

Young people these days = misguided, uninformed

But honestly...

There's nothing we can do about it.

Archived