[collab] Jang Ri In's Timeless - Done!

jack jack attack

Guest bands182

well done on the timeless collab, varied recordings due to quality of equipment but i guess it cant be helped, well done to the mixer...

oooh sorry i didnt sign up for Y, when are the clips due? i wanna do it but ive got exams so il have to check out the due dates =s

x

Guest YuNa~PsX

I haven't commented here yet xD

First of all, thanks a lot to jack jack attack because he trust me =)... Thanks to all the singers who participated in this collaboration =)... I think we did a good job n_____________n It was a pleasant to mix our parts ^^

So, I hope we, chocolyns, will do another collaboration =)

Happy Birthday LiYin Unnie <3

Here's the fanvideo with all the birthday messages uploaded onto Veoh: View it here! Or you can just download it here at SendSpace. :)

Great job with the mixing once again~ For some parts, I was able to synch it perfectly to the MV. :)

Some of the ending messages had to have less screentime - sorry! - because I had to try and force all the messages in within the 4 or so minutes, all the while keeping with the "Timeless" story. >___< But I tried to make it fair with the other messages too at the end. ^^;

Guest YuNa~PsX

Thanks a lot Rikayla, your video is awesome!!!! n________n I really love it ^^

I would like that LiYin watch it someday n________n

If u guys want to do Y, i can help to do a collab for it then contribute to the b'day project...

if that's ok?

That sounds great! For the b-day project may be a bit late, but if it's okay, maybe we can post it on ifensi?

Thanks Rikayla for the video! It turned out great. Haha .. I loved how some of the parts were in sync with Ri In's singing. ^^

Archived