epik high-fly

Guest papasmurf

Guest papasmurf
rap attempt PUHAHAHAAHAAHA
well just to tell u, i dont rap at all cuz i suck at it but for some reason i've always wanted to rap epik high's fly.....im off in a lot of parts but hey just enjoy it ^^ thanks EPIK HIGH- FLY

Guest Sakura Li

Puahahaha!! I clicked on the Hi-fi version and I started hearing hamsters on helium. XD Being the bored person I am, I'm listening to the Hamster version right now. XDD BRB after I listen to the normal version. ^^;;

Guest bboyrushfive

haha you did a good job

i tried this one too ;p

and yeah like sakura said, the fast one is so funny ;p

Guest papasmurf

OH MY GOD........PUHAHAHA I LOVE THE HI-FI VERSION.......IT'S SO CUTE AND FUNNY (well i think it's cute O__________O;;;)

Guest tofuu

i thought i clicked something wrnog xD because the hi-fi version was super chipmunk ver. haha then i realized it was like that, cute! your rapping is good :)

Guest K-popMiko

I listened to the hi-fi version first, and I was like O_o

Then I listened to lo-fi. AWESOME RAPPING! Sounds exactly like the original. Whoa. I can't rap for crap. Great job.

Guest Sakura Li

You didn't think I would come back, huh? XD

Not as smooth as I would like it to be but nonetheless, really good. ^^ Rap some more! XD

Archived