[phil. Drama] Lobo (wolf)

Guest imogene_af

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

Chickens are fine, bliss. :lol: If you taste a person's blood...you become a black lobo. She tasted Anton's blood, didn't she? But she didn't kill him, so I'm not sure.

Nine Tailed Fox and Lobo if you look at the plot outline may seem similar but once you do watch this show, it's way different. Lyka isn't even aware she is the queen Lobo. :lol: unlike Kim Tae Hee who was raised from the dead and became a Nine Tailed Fox. They are also not warriors in Lobo they're simply people.

Edit, speaking of Mr.Piolo Pascual aka Noah, his fans share my ramblings and comments in his multiply, he replied to it! And thanked me and everyone really. Isn't he such a sweetie?

Mr. Piolo Pascual, thank you, thank you for even taking the time to read that! And I adore your humility for dedicating it all to the creative team. I believe even the actors are part of the creative team, you should be very proud of this drama you have.

God bless you all! Take care and really, thank you.

What can I say?

I LOVE YOU PIOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wow! I could only imagine how you're feeling getting that sweet, sweet feedback from Piolo. And he's humility is impressive...I mean, really, he could've said something along the line of "I try my best..." but instead having it centered on him, he sung praises for those "unsung heroes". Aww that's really nice of him :)

Btw, are you a writer? Or an aspiring one? Just curious :)

Guest imogene_af

Hello Ariae... welcome to the insanity? I think I see you around PEX.

Raissa- I want to like touch his biceps now. bwahaha.

Wow! I could only imagine how you're feeling getting that sweet, sweet feedback from Piolo. And he's humility is impressive...I mean, really, he could've said something along the line of "I try my best..." but instead having it cented on him, he sungs praises for those "unsung heroes". Aww that's really nice of him :)

Btw, are you a writer? Or an aspiring one? Just curious :)

I know, his humility is amazing. Really, even taking time to care about whatever a fan is saying is a lot about this guy. I came from being EH about him from totally loving this guy. Haha. Aaww,Papa Piolo. :lol:

OT: I am a Mass Communications and Journalism graduate... and my work does include writing but not as creative like my reviews more straightforward stuff. The reviews are my "release". :)

Guest bliss_

Amber, that's awesome! He actually read it and commented on it! :w00t: He is such a sweetie for not taking all the credits of the show's success. I wonder what he felt when he read about your "ramblings" on his hotness. :lol:

Anyway, yea now I'm not sure if Nessa is a Lobo, too. I guess we'll have to wait but it sucks that she thinks of herself as a halimaw for being a taong lobo. :tears:

O/T: Can anyone remember what commercial it was with the "I love you, Pioloooooo!" LOL for some reason I just can't recall. I was pretty young then so yea. :P

Guest imogene_af

:lol: It was a Sprite commercial,bliss. I actually never seen the whole thing because I was in the US by then, but I knew of it because Toni Gonzaga (who is now a popular actress) played the screaming fangirl.

I think it's EMBARRASSING that he read my "drooling, plz shirtless scenes" comments. Embarrassing!

Nessa seems unable to transform now because Emil's serum worked... but she seems to have the capabilities of a lobo?

Guest bliss_

OOOHH yea Toni! LOL that was a funny commercial :P

Hehehe I hope he remembers about the shirtless scenes you wish for and grants it. :lol:

Oh I thought Nessa could still transform because of the scenes where she escapes. She was running really, really fast so I thought she transformed into a lobo.

Guest rainy_summer

Raissa- I want to like touch his biceps now. bwahaha.

me too!!! one bicep for you and the other for me bwahahaha

He is so nice! *swoon*

Dont be embarrassed! You are just voicing out what we all want to happen. Well at least he knows now that people appreciate it =) :blush:

ETA: For anyone familiar with Happy Slip on YouTube. Christine Gambito aka Happy Slip would like to appear with Piolo Pascual if she will be given the chance to star in a Philippine tv show. You can watch her interview with CokskiBlue Its the 2nd part of the interview.

Guest bliss_

Raissa- How about me? Since no one claimed it yet, I shall claim his abs. Mwahaha!

oo I know of HappySlip! hehe I watch her vids. I think Piolo is really popular outside of the Philippines. He has like a concert every year I think. Well, he was here in Toronto last year and he's coming again end of March. Maybe I can bump into him and ask for a signature in downtown Toronto. :P

Guest rainy_summer

Raissa- How about me? Since no one claimed it yet, I shall claim his abs. Mwahaha!

oo I know of HappySlip! hehe I watch her vids. I think Piolo is really popular outside of the Philippines. He has like a concert every year I think. Well, he was here in Toronto last year and he's coming again end of March. Maybe I can bump into him and ask for a signature in downtown Toronto. :P

hahaha bliss - oh man I didnt think about those abs. Okay I guess we can rotate. hahaha Piolo has no idea that his body parts have been claimed here. :sweatingbullets:

He really obliges when people ask for his autographs.

I am going to go watch "Lobo" now LOL

O/T: Can anyone remember what commercial it was with the "I love you, Pioloooooo!" LOL for some reason I just can't recall. I was pretty young then so yea. :P

bliss: i think that's the sprite commercial with Toni Gonzaga...

thanks amber... am looking forward for your reviews...

Guest imogene_af

Christine aka happyslip has a huge crush on him. :lol: she's too cute.

I will be evil today...

kiss.gif

nyahahahaha!

some BTS again... they are apparently addicted to Text Twist:

DSC04949.jpg

IMG_4878.jpg

IMG_4875.jpg

IMG_4889.jpg

DSC04950.jpg

DSC04951.jpg

DSC04957.jpg

Lobotxtwists.jpg

img6723rv7.jpg

Guest SimplyKel

^ omg he's one foinnnneee man !!!

damn i was drooling at his bicep no no his body when he took off his shirt oooooooomg dieeeeeeee

Guest bliss_

AHH @ the first gif! I was trying to forget that awful scene but it's back again.. replaying. lol thanks for the other BTS pictures, Amber. They're so silly behind the scene but very professional once the cameras start rolling.

One question though. Is this scene for the upcoming episode cause the white dress Angel is wearing the same one in the trailer where Lyka was running and got shot by Noah. I think. Can anyone confirm?

Raissa- I guess we can do that! Sharing is caring. ;)

Guest imogene_af

AHH @ the first gif! I was trying to forget that awful scene but it's back again.. replaying. lol thanks for the other BTS pictures, Amber. They're so silly behind the scene but very professional once the cameras start rolling.

One question though. Is this scene for the upcoming episode cause the white dress Angel is wearing the same one in the trailer where Lyka was running and got shot by Noah. I think. Can anyone confirm?

According to Dimples' blog and Piolo's blog they shot this a few days ago. 2 Days ago. Maybe Lyka loves that dress? :lol: ooooh noooo, I hope not. :tears:

Guest bliss_

LOL I guess she does like white dresses cause if the pictures are recent, then it can't be from the trailer, which was shot probably last year. But I don't know.. even one of the Wayas from the council (I totally can't remember her name) is there so that's why I thought that.

Guest lovetoday.

wow

i should rally start watching this ?

lol since i got filo channel -_-

my mums like obsessed with filo channel.

ahaha what time is it on in sydney australia

tell meee please ^^

Guest imogene_af

LOL I guess she does like white dresses cause if the pictures are recent, then it can't be from the trailer, which was shot probably last year. But I don't know.. even one of the Wayas from the council (I totally can't remember her name) is there so that's why I thought that.

Selena Argos is her name. I think Lyka just loves the dress, I think it's her only Elle dress... and you better look good in an Elle dress! Hahaha. I won't be surprised if they re-shoot some scenes because Angel used to be ... err... heftier? last year when they shot the whole Noah shooting the lobo scene.

Angielyn- I believe it's 8:30-9:00 PM there.

Guest bliss_

Oh no, I'm not referring to Selena. I mean the other girl (in pink sweater) who's always arguing with the old woman in the Waya council. Hmm but what you said is true though. Angel does look smaller in these posted photos as compared to the earlier episodes of Lobo.

Guest pinkie pink

^ i think taht's dionne ignacio (not really sure of the last name though) i think she was w/ pbb before (bea saw was the big winner then)

Archived