[official] Park Oppa ~ Yeeun 박예은 ♥ Hungry Hungry Hippo Picture Thread~

Guest vt__hunnii

YAY Ye eun PIC Thread!!!

I LOV HER, shes my FAV <3

I really think shes the ACE of the group!

so pretty, so funny and talented

5-1.gif

1198396021_Untitled-15.gif

1-1.gif

1195544142_200711201611363854678202.gif

Edit: i Topped a page baby! WooHoo

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

yOOb, haha because she's like the tomboy of the group ^^ haha somewhat of the big brother =)

oooh i see. you know, i never thought of her as the tomboy. sometimes Yoobin seems like the tomboy :blush: but then at other times she's really girly. i guess they are quite versatile :sweatingbullets:

btw, i think Yeeun sings really really well. i hope they will have more songs that let's her display her vocal abilities on their next album ^^

Guest kimchi hana

Yay, I <3 our Park oppa~

The gifs are so funny.

Someone made her eating backwards. Ew. :D

Why's she so cute, dorky, pretty, and awesome?

Her self-ca pictures are the best. Makeup or no makeup. <3

Guest 영원한 사랑

She's cool, not my favorite but she can sing.

Btw, I can NOT believe she's only 18!!! she looks at least 23 or something

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

She's cool, not my favorite but she can sing.

Btw, I can NOT believe she's only 18!!! she looks at least 23 or something

seriously,she looks so old at her age lol

when i first saw the Wonder Girls, I thought they were all quite a bit older than their real ages....well except for Sohee I suppose. But when they don't have make-up on and aren't dressed up, i find that they do look way younger ...more like their real ages.

Guest GyrlPwr

YAY!! Park Oppa! I saw that clip of her falling asleep when she was getting her hair done. Poor thing, so tired.

I love Ye Eun's voice. Of course I LOVE all the girls, but I think she has the most powerful voice in the group.

She seems so dorky and lively whenever I see her. She's like the life of the party.

I love the EunBin (Ye Eun & Yoo Bin) couple!

The two of them are so silly together. No wonder they share a room.

Thanks for the pictures! Some of them I haven't seen B4.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

have you guys heard her in "chain of fools"?

her singing was sick. definitely has the most powerful voice in wg.

yup,she's so underrated -_-

personally i think Ye Eun's much powerful singer than sun ye although i love sun ye more

People keep saying Ye Eun sucks at singing,its true she always cracks in Tell Me performance,but i do love her voice and her voice's really high pitch

i dont think Ye Eun's pretty in my opinion,but i love her personality and singing :)

Guest dankyung

i actually like her too. hahha i really really like yeeun. she like defies the stereotypical singer. stick skinny and has to be gorgeous. yeeun is yes gorgeous and she's one of the few artists i think look better without make up. anywayyysss. yeeun is awesome and i also love the shape of her body. she's so healthy~~! gooooo yeeun (:

yup,she's so underrated -_-

personally i think Ye Eun's much powerful singer than sun ye although i love sun ye more

People keep saying Ye Eun sucks at singing,its true she always cracks in Tell Me performance,but i do love her voice and her voice's really high pitch

i dont think Ye Eun's pretty in my opinion,but i love her personality and singing :)

omg it really irks me too when people say she stinks at singing. she does not!! the times when she had the chance to showcase her vocal abilities, she rocked it. the cracking, if anything, is indicative of her voice being strained (i don't remember her voice cracking in their earlier performances). all of them have been singing non-stop with little rest. i just think her vocal chords need rest.

i actually like her too. hahha i really really like yeeun. she like defies the stereotypical singer. stick skinny and has to be gorgeous. yeeun is yes gorgeous and she's one of the few artists i think look better without make up. anywayyysss. yeeun is awesome and i also love the shape of her body. she's so healthy~~! gooooo yeeun (:

Oh yeahhh that's exactly what I think too. Her singing was what drew me in in the first place and how she kind of just seemed to stand out. Park Oppa fighting ;D

Archived