[official] Park Oppa ~ Yeeun 박예은 ♥ Hungry Hungry Hippo Picture Thread~

Guest vt__hunnii

Guest vt__hunnii
I got to meet her and she was simply a sweet heart~

Park Ye Eun Hippo's soompi family♥

yeeun12b.jpgYE EUN'S WONDER GIRLS AUDITION [ENG SUB] CLICKY!!!! SUBBED BY ME, TRANSLATED BY laughinlove 12 note that I am NOT KOEAN and have never subbed before, I tried my hardest :T Support our Yeeun! yeye-1.jpgStage name: Ye Eun 예은 Full name: Park Yeh Eun 박예은 Birthdate: May 26th, 1989 Height: 165cm Weight: 47kg Blood type: AB Hobby: Music, Reading, Reading the Bible. Favorite Artist: Lauryn Hill, Aretha Franklin, So Hyang Favorite Color: Green Current Minihompage: http://joyplace.jype.com/yp_wg5 WHY IS HER NICKNAME PARK OPPA? Simply becasue she is the strong tomboy member of Wonder Girls. =) YEEUN & I<3 DSC00874-Copy.jpgVIDEOS Her solo; For Wonderul Happy Shares Company; part 1 Happy Shares Company; part 2 Happy Shares Company; part 3 Happy Shares Company; part 4 Happy Shares Company; part 5 Happy Shares Company; part 6 Happy Shares Company (2); part 1 Happy Shares Company (2); part 2 Happy Shares Company (2); part 3 Happy Shares Company (2); part 4 Happy Shares Company (2); part 5 Happy Shares Company (2); part 6 *NOTE Happy Shares Company/Manwon Happiness used to be subbed by coolsmurf stupid youtube removed coolsmurf T.T anyways LOL funny qoute Yeeun was at school, someone asked for her autograph "Usually they don't reconize me it's only becasue the camera is here!" NO BASHING, RUDE COMMENTS OR MENTIONING OTHER GIRL GROUPS DEFINATELY NO HOT-LINKING! GIF SPAM! =) yeeun72.gifyeeun14.gifyeeun25.gifyeeun79.gifyeeun80.gifyeeun24.gifYeeun16.gifYEEUN20.gifYEEUN21.gifYeeun22.gifyeeun34.gifyeeun42.gifyeeun44.gifyeeun15.gifyeeun45.gifyeeun46.gifyeeun51.gifyeeun53.gifyeeun54.gifyeeun57.gifyeeun58.gifyeeun59.gifyeeun61.gifyeeun69.gifyeeun70.gifyeeun71.gifyeeun73.gifyeeun74.gifyeeun75.gifyeeun76.gifyeeun78.gifYeeun87.gifYeeun92.gif

UPDATES! #1 #2 #3

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitter SOOweet

i love her personality! haha

shes so ierno.. like outgoing with out being overly bubbly

shes someone i'd love being friends with ;p

i seriously love how all the wondergirls all have COMPLETELY different personalities

yaaaaay a Yeeun thread!!! she's my second fave WG member after Yoobinnie ^^

Yeeun is sooo pretty. i love her personality as well. hehehe.

by the way, what's the story behind her nickname "Park oppa"? she's an oppa? hehe. that's so funny (^-^; )

Guest incomplete.

i really like Yeeun too!

i mean at first she didn't get much attention from me

but then when i start watching more show from them

and i get to know more Yeeun i think she is really cute person

and she has a nice personality too

She looks the best every time she smiles XD

LOL for some gif She sure love to eat! ha ha

Guest pinkcafelatte

i love Yeeun!! :D

she's so funny and has the most awesome personality.

seems really open and friendly.

i loved her Manwon Haengbok. :]]

lol. she likes to eat. XD

I love the last GIF, it's like she's doing the evil laugh "MUAHAHAHAHA!" Lol. I usually root for the underdog so she's my favorite WG member. Plus, she's got one of the best vocals in the group. :)

Guest V A L XD

She falls asleep everywhere!

The make up person has to hold her had up..

PLUS she sleeps and eats at the same time...

Haha she's cute though <33 What a dork

Guest jinjin<3

She's one of the few female celebs IMO who looks better without all that makeup. Seriously, when she auditioned for JYP. I was totally taken by how pretty she was. The makeup artist needs to let Ye Eun's natural prettiness shine through.

Guest winksassy

at long last...she have her own picture thread

i was planning to make a thread for her hehe :lol:

THANKS FOR STARTING IT ^__*

YE EUN voice is one of the most suiting voice in my ears, at first i did not notice her in WG because i think she is the least beauty (in my opinion) but looking at her TALENT and knowing her more... i kinda like her... it is also a big plus when i heard she is intelligent plus her dorkiness is cute!!!

GOOD LUCK TO HER AND TO WG!!! ~__^

Guest evilmonk

yeeun has a great voice as well as personality...i like how she takes care and plays with the other members....and from the videos she seemed to be the one that helped yoobin adapt to the group the most...<3 her haha!!

Archived