[Drama 2010] Daemul 대물

Guest joynara

Guest kdramafanusa

the list of ladies seem never stop... just wonder who is KHA? :phew:

Like you said.. i do hope they will cast a lady at 30's :rolleyes:

Kim Hee Ae is a very famous actress, her works include "My Man's Woman", "Snowflake", "My Precious Family", "Wife", “Stormy Season”, etc. She won her 3rd Grand Prize award with SBS drama "My Man's Woman" in 2007.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Hee Ae is a very famous actress, her works include "My Man's Woman", "Snowflake", "My Precious Family", "Wife", "Stormy Season", etc. She won her 3rd Grand Prize award with SBS drama "My Man's Woman" in 2007.

Thank you... you are sourceful!

Once again i still haven't watched that products...

REpeat as normally, if she was casted.. i would watch the above .. :lol:

the beginning of 30's or the end of 30's :phew: ? gezzz, I'm hopeless :lol:

:w00t:

for the fantasy of a manhwa adapt... it must be early 30'

for realitiness n politics situation.. it must be late 30's

for feasibility ! it should be mid 30'

:lol::lol:

OH MY LORDY !!

slolovecrazedwh8.gif

Do i need to have my eyesight checked or is that reeeeaaalyy ' SangWoo ~ ssi " ???

puppyiz....nothing wrong with your eyesight....it's wuli Sangwoo :D

nice to see some familiar ppl from BL :D

Guest puppyiz

puppyiz....nothing wrong with your eyesight....it's wuli Sangwoo :D

nice to see some familiar ppl from BL :D

OMO ! 정말 우리들의 Sang Woo ya ??

Oooh I must go get KorS sfuncrazy4ri6.gif !!

Azura many thanx !!

m dun know whether they will adapt exactly what in manhwa to the drama but this is one of pix in the story... Hehhehe... sweet hot scene... Will they? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

:w00t:

2008021901cw0.jpg

Guest mrs han

loud n clear dear -_- ...... dun bliv :phew: ...... ask Hillary Clinton! :w00t:

Haha, dear moi, as alaways, you make me laugh with your witty thoughts. :lol::lol: I don't know what the original story was like - and how the drama will turn out to be - but I do agree with you about the age factor. A woman planning to run for the presidency of any country should/must have a considerable track record, and I don't think someone in her 30's will be as believable as someone older. :phew::phew: So here's the dilemma for many of us: we want the story to be credible and good, but do we really want to see KSW romancing someone in her 40's or 50's? (I know, I know, Ashton and Demi are okay, but really now...) :o:o Haha, maybe, they should make her run for mayor of Seoul instead? :lol::lol::P

Haha, dear moi, as alaways, you make me laugh with your witty thoughts. :lol::lol: I don't know what the original story was like - and how the drama will turn out to be - but I do agree with you about the age factor. A woman planning to run for the presidency of any country should/must have a considerable track record, and I don't think someone in her 30's will be as believable as someone older. :phew::phew: So here's the dilemma for many of us: we want the story to be credible and good, but do we really want to see KSW romancing someone in her 40's or 50's? (I know, I know, Ashton and Demi are okay, but really now...) :o:o Haha, maybe, they should make her run for mayor of Seoul instead? :lol::lol::P

ayoo.. MrsHan... a woman at 40's is persuadable in reality but in this fantasy genr we need a younger one... at 30's ! I can't stand seeing SW with a 40's woman ... tsk tsk ! :phew:

Guest betchay

ayoo.. MrsHan... a woman at 40's is persuadable in reality but in this fantasy genr we need a younger one... at 30's ! I can't stand seeing SW with a 40's woman ... tsk tsk ! :phew:

NOOOOOOO... not in her 40's. I don't want our dear Sang Woo to act

like he has a sugar mommy. I don't want another disaster. :ph34r:

Geezz.. this waiting is really killing me. :phew:

Guest cpopbaby19

wow~ <3

I absolutely love Bad love~ XD <33 I realized he's a pretty good actor. ;) I kind of forgot how he did during the Stairway to heaven days because that was history! lol

I can't wait for this drama! ;)

Guest betchay

Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon, friends in their film but competitors in their dramas

Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon's upcoming film "Destiny" evoked such huge sensation when these two stars were to appear as the best friends in the film. However, outside their film screen, the two stars met once again as competitors in the TV dramas.

The "Destiny" is going to be released on 20th March and the two stars are expected to comeback to TV drama about the same time. The female viewers are already fluttered to see the return of the two hottest stars in Korea.

Kwon Sang-woo have finished KBS 2TV "Bad Love" and had verbal agreement to appear in SBS's special production, "Dae Mool". "Dae Mool" is based on the original Manhwa by Park In-kwon and is a story of a woman called Seo Hye-lim, who dreams to be the first female president of Korea. And kwon Sang-woo will be acting a lady-killer, Ha Ryoo.

"Dae Mool" is expected to be on early May as a follow up of SBS new Wed-Thu drama, "On Air" which starts on upcoming 27th. Besides kwon Sang-woo, other top stars are on the casting lists.

Recently, Song Seung-heon signed a contract to appear in MBC's special production "The East of the Eden" (Written by Na Yeon-sook, directed by Kim Jin-man), confirming his comeback to TV dramas in 5 years time after the end of KBS 2TV drama, "Summer Scent" in 2003. "The East of the Eden" is going to be as big as the "Dae Mool" with its high production cost of 25 billion-won. "The East of the Eden" is a revengeful story of two men who were born at the same time in a same hospital and Song Seung-heon is going to act one of the two, Lee Dong-chul.

There's high chance that the "The East of Eden" is going to be on-air after "Yi San", which is currently on debate over whether to extend the plot. Thus depend on how many extra episodes the producers of "Yi San" are prepared to produce; "The East of Eden" will be broadcasted either on May or June, unable to avoid the competition with "Dae Mool". Already many TV viewers are excited over how the two top stars who were friends in the film, will compete in the TV screen.

original article: http://news.naver.com/hotissue/daily_read....021509460040475

translated by: http://hancinema.net/

Thanks Betchay!

from now on.. Sangwoo - "The Prince of Tears" will have to get familiar with this new title.. Casanova or LAdy-killer ... :w00t:

The SBS is sharp eyed and sharp minded !

Guest betchay

Thanks Betchay!

from now on.. Sangwoo - "The Prince of Tears" will have to get familiar with this new title.. Casanova or LAdy-killer ... :w00t:

The SBS is sharp eyed and sharp minded !

I know.. SBS needs Sangwoo to compete with MBC. :phew:

The article is almost the same as the previous one, the word

lady-killer just caught my attention. :w00t::w00t:

Actually.. the word CASANOVA is the most suitable in this regards...it adapted the role and balanced the position and ranking to seduce the president... Not to mention CASANOVA is a positive meaning..

Lady-killer is a normal title and rather negative ...

Nevemind, as long as it is Sangwoo the leading actor.... he has been a lady killer for long already... (erhmm.. in our heart... not compare with that baddie guy Edison Chen :wacko: ) . This is an official chance for audients to granted it! a casanova! :w00t:

Guest betchay

For the lead actress, beside Choi Jiwoo...i dun mind these ladies as well.

I like all your choices Azura but Son Ye Jin has confirmed her

participation in SPOTLIGHT. I also like Ha Ji Won, too bad, she's young

for a president. Then.. I therefore conclude.. either LYA or KSA. :w00t::lol:

Archived