a-joo.jpg

Name: Ajoo (아주)

Nicknames: 노라줘, 테리우스

D.O.B: July 6th, 1990

Place of Birth: Seoul

Height: 175cm

Weight: 62kg

Blood Type: A

Family: 2 Sisters (not sure if he has a brother)

Talent: Singing, Dancing, Composing music, Piano

Hobbies: Playing the piano, listening to music, watching movies, exercising

Religion: Christian

Fav Actor: Jang Dong Gun, Josh Hartnett

Favourite Artists: Eric Bennet, Beyonce

DEBUT: VALENTINES DAY FEBRUARY 14TH 2008

Highly anticipated in kpop's music scene comes the newest male solo singer: 18 year old AJOO who is said to have good looks, a fantastic voice and great dancing abilities.

Having trained under STAM Entertainment for 6 years (also the same label as female artist Younha), he is to debut on Valentines Day with his single '1st KISS'.

1st Kiss was written by Park Hwayobi who got the inspiration from Ajoo's lips.

AJOO has received a lot of support from his senior Younha who eventually became his piano teacher.

AJOO's music genre is a combination of teen rock/pop with a heavy emphasis on band sounds.

ajoo2.jpg

Small preview clip of his debut single 1st Kiss:

http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where...p;x=33&y=10

Dancing to Justin Timberlake's 'Like I love u' and his own song '1st Kiss'

(Love the flip he does at 1:22)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vQyCrQA8hTo

1st Single: 1st Kiss

Available @ Yesasia

Feb 18th

single.jpg

Tracks:

1) First Kiss

2) Alarm 06:00

3) First Kiss (Instrumental)

4) Alarm 06:00 (Instrumental)

info credit to: naver, allkpop, krnloop, yesasia

I cant wait for ajoo's debut! The chorus of 1st Kiss is really catchy and he seems talented what with him composing music and playing the piano. And he's only 17! (Well he's 18 if we're going by the korean calendar). Hes a year older then me [;

Haha and not to mention he's really really cute. Although a lot of people have compared him to Jaejoong and se7en..... what do you guys think about him?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

Ooh! He's CUTE! AND he sounds GOOD!! His style reminds me of when Se7en first debuted...*dreams*

I think i'll keep up with him...>_<

Guest kiwistar

My opinion is that he would've been better in a boygroup than solo. His voice is high-pitched, with a very pop-ish style.

And his lips are delish :D

Guest photodaisy

He's really cute. ^^ I really like his first song. xD It comes off so boy band-ish/poppish but it's really cute and definitely memorable like Younha's "Secret Code 486." Definitely look forward to hearing about him soon. :) And his voice is really unique and distinctive. *o*;;

He does look like Se7en in some views but I think he definitely looks like himself in some views. :) SOO CUUTTEE. EEE!

And definite potential. :)

Guest Mardi09

oh man...another 90 kid...:D...coolness...the first pic reminded me of...vanness wu...not so much but just a bit....i haven't yet gotten his music yet...so i'll look forward to hearing it...^_^

Guest mariika

finallyathread. ... :D;;

ANYWAY. I think he's adorable, but I'm a much bigger fan of Alarm 06:00 than I am of First Kiss ^^; Before when I saw the promo pics, I kind of attributed that kind of sound [Alarm 06:00-ish] with his look, so I was surprised to hear First Kiss~ ^^;

Does anyone know if he'll ever be performing on music shows?

Guest Sungminnnie

I like him.

I love his voice and his feminine looks. ^^

&& that song- 1st Kiss! I find it a bit

addictive and I have it on replay 24/7.

Lets just hope that I don't get tired of

him soon :D

Archived