What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

Guest smashy

Im considering getting either Audio Technica EM7s or ES7s, does anyone have either of these and what do you think of them? I'm particularly interested in how the EM7s are.

the EM7s have a metal housing and are clip on ear headphones and seem more portable than the ES7s which are double the weight and a bit more bulky..

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

Im considering getting either Audio Technica EM7s or ES7s, does anyone have either of these and what do you think of them? I'm particularly interested in how the EM7s are.

the EM7s have a metal housing and are clip on ear headphones and seem more portable than the ES7s which are double the weight and a bit more bulky..

You would be wrong in thinking the EM7s are more popular than the ES7s :P I wouldn't be surprised if the ES7s sounded better than the EM7s, in general clip ons don't sound as good as headphones due restriction of driver size/weight and what not. Ask Marcus from headphonic on what he thinks of both, I know that hes not particularly fond of the ES7s ;)

Guest handsomecupcakee

I've got a few headphones.

One's a Philips brand, the other is a sony.

But I'm mostly using this one, I bought it from when I was in Korea.

img0395rj0.jpg

Yes, it would be the same if not similar one that GD from Big Bang wore once and Ryeowook from Suju.

I love this headphones to bits! =)

OMfg . those are hawwtt

Guest CKalvin

I have this, but in black. I really wanted it in green, though.

the green looks so ugly !

black n white ones are nice. how are they in terms of audio quality?

2934791645_7a2ed4d942_o.jpg

Here are mine:

zumreed zhp 005, panasonic rp htx7, zumreed mag lite and earphones i got with the zune (the one i got from the zune 8gb are not that great, but serve me really good when i'm jogging or working out, i mean i don't care if they get broken, wet, etc; the other one, that i got with the zune 80gb are actually quite nice and really good), i'm thinking of getting like 2-3 more pairs of 'fashion' headphones and then (if i don't go bankrupt XD) i'll probably invest in some good quality headphones XD

Guest juiceybox

the green looks so ugly !

black n white ones are nice. how are they in terms of audio quality?

the audio quality is good. its alright for the price i paid for it. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Krymson

zumreed zhp 005, panasonic rp htx7, zumreed mag lite and earphones i got with the zune (the one i got from the zune 8gb are not that great, but serve me really good when i'm jogging or working out, i mean i don't care if they get broken, wet, etc; the other one, that i got with the zune 80gb are actually quite nice and really good), i'm thinking of getting like 2-3 more pairs of 'fashion' headphones and then (if i don't go bankrupt XD) i'll probably invest in some good quality headphones XD

=O! How are the Zumreeds? Sound quality-wise?

I'm just worried that they'll look huge on my head X_X. Does anyone have pictures of the Zumreeds on =O?

=O! How are the Zumreeds? Sound quality-wise?

I'm just worried that they'll look huge on my head X_X. Does anyone have pictures of the Zumreeds on =O?

Quality wise they are good, imho zph005 > rp-htx7, i mean the are louder :), and they are not that big, i have some pictures with them on, i'll post them a little later

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

holy moly so many people use skullcandy!

if only their products sounded as good as they look =P

they do :) ie. they look like crap, and sound like crap :P

Guest gloriouskies

How are the Audio-Technica ATH-CK1W's? The ones that come with the rly cute tin :x

I'm a sucker for really cute packaging so I need a reality check ;D

- and I have an ipod classic if that means anything~

athck1wgroupzj6.jpg

Archived