Akagami No Shirayukihime

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Akagami no Shirayuki Hime ; Red-haired Snow White

AkagaminoShirayukihime60053326.jpg

Shirayuki was a young girl born with unique apple-red hair. She meets a famous but foolish Prince Raji, who falls in love with her at first sight and orders her to become his concubine. With nowhere else to go, Shirayuki cuts her hair and escapes to a neighboring country. While traversing through the forests, she meets a young boy, Zen, who helps her after she boldly cures his wounds but then gets poisoned by an apple given to Shirayuki. Meanwhile, Prince Raji sends out henchmen to search for her. What will happen to Shirayuki? What is Zen’s true character? A refreshing fantasy story between an optimistic heroine and a prince who constantly stays on her watch.

Volumes: 10 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=16482

++++

i read the manga just now...and it's really good right away!! i love the heroine, Shirayuki right away! and yeah i love Zen alot too!! reminds me of someone...

actually they remind me of somewhat in this one manga.....

AkagaminoShirayukihimefull1176933.jpg

AkagaminoShirayukihime6001383661.jpg

AkagaminoShirayukihime6001384672.jpg

• 4 years later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i want new updates on this manga ><  tired of waiting for scans to come out and it's been so long already lol

Archived