Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest ruthie08

yup the briefs are so sexy..im wondering if the props used in ep 17-18 were really his! so cutie!

quoting from BACK to THE FUTURE MOVIE..."why are you wearing omebody elses briefs? who is calvin?"

me too! the brief immediately took away my attention...ahahahah :lol: i forgot to look for some other things beside that.... :sweatingbullets: LUCKY CK BRIEFS!!!!! he's on JJH!!!!!! :blush:

probably, it is a new one...it would be very uncomfortable if it was already used even if it was washed...unless, YEH would agree to touch and hold a "REAL" JJH briefyyy... :w00t:

wow, YEH did that shoes by herself....yahhh...it must be really something special (YEH special touch)... way to go JJH (arent you so obvious??!!) :P

Hey REBBY...this is probably a very stupid question but i am still curious anyway....Where are u from...u mean u really went to Macau??? or wassit some news you heard?? and the shoes was really painted by YEH??? You serious??? Oh My GaWd!! Oh My GaWd!!

REBBY, are you guys like managers of JJH's fanclub or soemthing??? like how do you guys keep up with the Stars and all?? Just curious...

hehe.. i'm from Singapore :) and yes i went to Macau to watch them film - happen that i would be in Hong Kong at that time so i took the opportunity to go to Macau as well :)

it's funny... just recalled Liquidfir said she still kept the sms i sent back to her abt the filming udpates :lol:

took a picture with JJH actually... sorry i hv to mosaic it

groupwshinmosaic7xl.jpg

the shoes info was shared by a lady staff from 8 Peaks, so there's no reason for us to doubt her words. YEH also drew the guy & girl 'clothes' on the dooboo doll (shin doll) while in Macau.

we were lucky, very lucky in fact, while in Macau... got alot of help from the staff and the fans we came to know when we were there... so yeah..

Guest jhing

wehehehe we talkin about his briefs now? :lol: I reckon that the brief they used in epi 17-18 wasn't JJH's. That would have been so weird and uncomfy for YEH if it was indeed JJH's, may it be washed or new. :lol:

Rebby - u guys were so lucky to have seen JJH in Macau. Did you see YEH as well? :D

yup yup, saw YEH of cuz :) but most of us our eyes were fixed on JJH only :P and only follow him around... :ph34r: i only saw YEH upclose when i was getting her siggy and when she was sort of apologising to the fans ...

the smaller pic below is taken by my fren :)

caughtintheact7ju.jpg

Guest jhing

OMO!!! Rebby!! Thanks for the pic! Wooow! U guys were that close to JJH? Maaan, so jealous now. :lol:

Ohhh, u saw YEH up close and personal too? Kewl! And u got her autograph too? Wooow, am speechless! :lol:

Why was YEH apologising to her fans, btw? :D

Guest wandergirl

^^ Rebby, you are so lucky! Thanks for sharing those pics.

Awww, I'm over the moon with what I just read... JJH wearing the shoes, and YEH actually painted them?! *sighhhhhh*

Guest 313

Since I have some time on my hands and to thank everyone for the photos and news, I have done the translation of Jihoon's latest msg -

Hi, I'm Jihoon. It's been a while since I said hi. It's just that I have been thinking of this and that and time just flew by. Lately the weather has been really nice. But I could not enjoy this lovely afternoon. It's changing of seasons. Please everyone take care and especially guard against the cold. I am still very well. Still, still, still. I continue to strive hard just like in the past. I am living well and will cheer myself on. Please do not worry about me. Everyone please be happy and thank you. The month of May which is full of happiness, beauty and love is upon us. Although I wrote this quickly, I just want to say thank you. I love you.

thanks mcmug for reposting this (naknine photoshoot?) pic :)

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b3/data/joojihu...51514(4358).jpg

only recently did i notice that he was playing around with his ipod in this pic :sweatingbullets: and for those who didn't backlog... (perhaps it was mentioned in GOONG thread instead of here), what JJH was wearing is the painted canvas shoes from GOONG - the pair where CG drew and gave to shin on his birthday.

and this was probably mentioned in interviews regarding GOONG but i'd only found out abt it myself while in Macau (a lady staff we chatted with told us) - the shoes were painted by YEH herself :)

come on, i can't help but think to myself... why would JJH wear those shoes to a private assignment if it didn't mean anything special? Just becuz they are nice? :phew::lol:

Bubble-maker at work,

rebby

Rebby,

Are you sure those are the painted canvas shoes? and you're not in la la land again LOL

Actually i thought that photoshoot was WAY WAY WAY before the filming of goong so why would he have props already when it didnt even start filming?

hehe.. i'm from Singapore :) and yes i went to Macau to watch them film - happen that i would be in Hong Kong at that time so i took the opportunity to go to Macau as well :)

it's funny... just recalled Liquidfir said she still kept the sms i sent back to her abt the filming udpates :lol:

took a picture with JJH actually... sorry i hv to mosaic it

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5396/grou...inmosaic7xl.jpg

the shoes info was shared by a lady staff from 8 Peaks, so there's no reason for us to doubt her words. YEH also drew the guy & girl 'clothes' on the dooboo doll (shin doll) while in Macau.

we were lucky, very lucky in fact, while in Macau... got alot of help from the staff and the fans we came to know when we were there... so yeah..

Puahahah I am STILL keeping them rebby~~~messages u send me when u were in macau.. touchin the shin doll and touchin JJH'S HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries in envy*

and u ate his cells .... -.-

Rebby,

Are you sure those are the painted canvas shoes? and you're not in la la land again LOL

Actually i thought that photoshoot was WAY WAY WAY before the filming of goong so why would he have props already when it didnt even start filming?

Actually i thot this was a known RUMOR? wasnt this Rumor mention in the front of this thread? or is my memory failing me? maybe it is mention in the goong thread instead but there are pics of JJh wearing that So call similar shoe which appeared in epi 6 of goong as a gift from cg.. but i think i heard it somewhere that YEh actually drew everything. But we are NOT 100% confirm that it was the SAME shoe k. rumors girls rumors.

And also

naknine's photoshoot was WAY WAY WAY AFTER goong was being filmed. it was after goong aired that jjh and sjh became the spokesperson for that brand. OR did i get ur question wrong?

but we sure LOVE bubble making

Rebby,

actually they aren't :ph34r:

sorry i remembered earlier in this thread or the goong thread that someone said it IS :sweatingbullets:

just refered back to epi 5 and nope, it isn't... sorry to burst the bubbles myself :lol:

and no... the photoshoot is AFTER goong started airing, it was so popular the people in Naknine got both of them to be spokesmen.

** edit **

watch this clip and you'll know - JJH and the mnet host referred to their roles in GOONG. it is korean with chinese-subs, if you dunno korean or chinese then too bad, u just hv to take our words for it :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF_am-IMp6U

Guest caokathyc

Joo looks so.......smart in Goong! Wow........

Is this his fan's clan? If yes, please add me in, thanks!

Guest lariest

Thanks for the translation 313! :D

Rebby: Why was YEH apologising to the fans? And how was JJH like in person? I mean was he like friendly, shy etc?

she said sorry she can't take pics with fans as she didn't hv make-up on, also cuz of some 'drama' going on before that.. i don't wish to repost the whole story again as its over, if anyone is dying to know what happened the pls go backlog at the goong thread...

JJH is friendly enough but he's very shy with fans...

Guest lariest

Does anyone know what's the song played in JJH's Hi Harriet CF?

Rebby: Sorry for the many questions...but just curious...did he say anything or did u guys say anything to him? Can he speak english?

actually they aren't :ph34r:

sorry i remembered earlier in this thread or the goong thread that someone said it IS :sweatingbullets:

just refered back to epi 5 and nope, it isn't... sorry to burst the bubbles myself :lol:

and no... the photoshoot is AFTER goong started airing, it was so popular the people in Naknine got both of them to be spokesmen.

** edit **

watch this clip and you'll know - JJH and the mnet host referred to their roles in GOONG. it is korean with chinese-subs, if you dunno korean or chinese then too bad, u just hv to take our words for it :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF_am-IMp6U

Liquidfir, Rebby,

Im getting really good at these bubble bursting moments!!!

Actually that Nakine shoot was during and perhaps before the shooting of Goong (as in they were probably already contracted models before the airing of goong and publicized it after the popularity of it soared). From what JJH said about being on the set all day and no possible way to meet other people because of the tight schedule indicates that the photoshoot was probably during the very beginning of the drama shooting and the same for YEH's DHC CF.

keep up the bubble making because im getting really good at keeping us GROUNDED! B);)

Guest shred

i still love KJH but i must admit ... yes JJH is HOT.

i'd want KJH as a boyfriend and JJH as the guy i could have a torrid affair with

gotta love that peekaboo Calvin shot *grins*