Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest lualm

wowww! thanks everyone for all the goodies you've shared! sorry for being MIA the past weeks! 
I want that piggy doll in Jihoon's hands! aieeeeh! lemme have it! 
Seems like Jihoon has finished filming his two movies and there's info he's choosing his next project. (info courtesy of Gung7@Twitter) 
Will angels whisper into his heart and let him know a romance comedy drama should be the best choice? What will be his setback if he ever chooses this genre? None. What will he gain? A LOT. And on the side, he'll be making a lot of fans happy by making them feel giddy as what Lee Shin has done in Goong. He's been given a lot of projects of his own preference. Dark, Mawang; Weird, Antique Bakery; Melodrama, Five Fingers; Musicals, Don Juan and Voyage of Life. Subtle romance, TNK. Maybe it wouldn't be too much on his part if he decides to make his fans happy again by giving them what they really want to see-- Jihoon playing the dashing leading man, sweeping his lady love off her feet in a light romance comedy, preferably 30 episodes. Keke. 
Anyways, I'm just too happy to see these presscon photos today. He looks so sophisticated as ever. 
edit:
Jihoon attends a VIP premiere tonight 
credit Gung7
hff1.jpg
edit2:
Film title: Cold Eyes held in Samsung-dong at Coex Megabox

Guest JAYwalkers

Joo Ji hoon’s TV drama Five Fingers to be aired in JapanWrite: 2013-06-25 16:38:07
ywujnp62vkbu6rrc1akw16tbj4z2x0xm.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Joo Ji hoon’s latest TV drama ‘Five Fingers’ will be aired on Japan’s TBS channel starting this July. 
Actor Joo ji hoon has gained global popularity with his hit gigs, including ‘Princess Hours,’ ‘Antique Bakery,’ and ‘Devil.’ So the news that his recent TV drama ‘Five Fingers’ will be aired on TBS channel made many fans in Japan excited and pleased.    Joo Ji hoon’s Japanese agency Digital Adventure (DA) said, “Korean drama ‘Five Fingers’ was confirmed to be aired via Japan’s major TV broadcaster and to be released on DVD, largely because of Joo Ji hoon’s popularity in Japan. Many fans in Japan are already excited to see him on TV, and we expect Joo Ji hoon will get much more attention and global fame as his drama airs in Japan.”
Today on the 25th, Joo Ji hoon attended a press interview for ‘Five Fingers to be broadcast on TBS channel and released on DVD’ in Seoul, sharing his feelings and behind-the-scene stories of ‘Five Fingers.’ “I’m really happy to meet fans in Japan in such a long time. I hope they enjoy the drama,” said the actor at a press interview. 
‘Five Fingers’ is about a love story and sad destiny of two brothers who are both pianists and the first episode will be aired on July 24 on TBS channel. (photo by KEYEAST) 
cr:bntnews

Guest yannyayson

TEEEEENNNNNEEEEENNNNN!!!!! Annyeong Haseyo, HUNNIES!  :-h :-h :x :x :\"> :\">
Take Care @ziera25! have a very safe trip and enjoy! ;):)>-
@mabelle147- yup, working on a Sat and even Sun! hehehe! waah! I watched the video and yeah! hahaha! all I can do is laugh when I heard it. If Jihoon has a bakery?? I'd be working FULL TIME FOR FREE! :)) :))And that other video you posted when he was trying to learn French and dance for that part in Antique made me want to watch the movie again! He just looks so adorable! So cute! :x :x :\"> :\"> :x  thank you for those videos! hihihi! it's nice when I see cute BTS of JiHoon cause I get to see his laidback and playful side. :x >:D< :\"> :x
kamsamida @sarahadini ;) nice photos! he looks good on them! And yeah, he looks good to me ALL THE TIME! :D :x
@witchieee!!!! i am sooooooooooo effin glad that you're here! and you came with a verrrrrryy HUGE surprise! <:-P <:-P :D >:D< :\"> :\">  thanks for posting those! I am so happy that he's really picking up where he left off. And yeah, we all know that Five Fingers' gonna be so huge in Japan cause he's wanted in there! :x :x :x  and he's looking so great in the pictures! I hope he adds on a few pounds more. It looks better if I see his cheeks getting a lil' plumper! hehehe! he looks cherubic! :x :x :x But yeah, shedding off a few pounds might be needed for his roles. nonetheless, yeah, he's still smokin' and highly flammable! :x :x :xI also thought of being that glass but after the discussion, we finally agreed to be something else! :P:P:P :\"> :))P.S. I cannot get over the collage! :)) :))
@lualm- yey! welcome back din! hihihi! I also want that black piggy :D:D hayy, hopefully, he would really consider doing a rom-com again. I really miss him being so sweet ( okay yeah, on the last part of Goong! hehehe! :D ) like Shin and being so playful like Park Du Re. And he probably knows that we all miss him doing roles that would make us go sappy and giddy with all of his cutesy acts. hehehe! fingers crossed! nah! make that super intertwined to be sure! :)) ;):))Looking good, our JiHoon-ssshi is! Thanks for the updates and the photos! :x :xTOWEL. TOWEL. I need it cause you and @witchiee made me drool much tonight! :)) :)) :\"> :\"> =P~ =P~
@Novchime- will look it up on YEH's thread! I wanna vote! And I'm wishing they would win so maybe the two could end up doing a drama again! waah! :x :x :x  Thank you for sharing those K-Boy pictures! hehehe! Droolfest, it is! :\"> :P =P~ :xThat particular song, I really like as well. It teaches us to never worry too much about tomorrow cause life's too short to stress yourself so might as well enjoy now and seize the moment! tomorrow's gonna be better for sure! and yeah, I can relate to it! :D:D;)I miss talking to you, Nov! take care! :x >:D<
but I'm still wondering why my crazy sissy is still not coming home yet! @Cynder where are you??? Did you elope with the JiHoon clone boyfriend that you met?? :> :-? :-S :( :> [-X [-X We miss you hereeeee!!! :(( :((or maybe you're just busy... I hope that's just it! anyways, take care! >:D< :x
Annyeong to @sophie! how are you doing chinggu?? ;;) ;;) Hope you're getting better by the day! Take Care! >:D< :x
A big hug to @Goongfan11:x >:D< :x >:D< and to @touchjjh @ck16 @kabilag @selasih    

will be sharing photos from amy's page.. the photos are from the DVD of Five Fingers which was released recently.. :x :x :x
1372170100-3329056425.jpg?v=13721701041372170100-3282472666.jpg?v=13721701091372170100-3471610478.jpg?v=13721701161372170100-910301810.jpg?v=1372170118

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO PERFECTLY FLAWLESS???? :x :x :x
TAKE CARE HUNNIES!! KEEP SAFE AND STAY HAPPY!!:D >:D< :D ;;) :x
and i'm singing cause i'm soo happy my poor heart's gonna burst: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯
With every passing momentThoughts of you run through my head
Everytime that I'm near you
I realize that your heaven sent

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯
I think your truly something special
Just what my dreams are really made of
Let's stay together you and me boy
There's no one like you around
Oh Baby I really like what you've done to me
I can't really explain it, I'm so into you  

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯:x :x :x

Guest novchime

Hello to all!

What a flood of pictures we have today, and they are all very nice!  How can it not be nice when it is JiHoon?

@witchie - I love the pictures, especially the one on this page (2223).  His smile is just marvelous!  Very good looking.  Also nice friendly interaction with his co-star.  And you want to be the glass that JiHoon was drinking from, and lualm the piggy doll?  Hmmmmm,  ok then I will just be the microfone which he held gently.

@lualm - nice to see you here again!  Thanks for the update.  Nice photos.  I only have to get used to the sandals.  I thought it was more for ladies, but maybe it is just me.  I would love a rom com too.  Nice lighthearted funny entertaining romance.

@jjsweeter0211 - thanks for posting here and keeping us up to date whenever you have new pictures...

@JAYwalker - I hope many people in Japan will watch FF

@Yanny - again nice post from you.  What gorgeous pictures of JiHoon!  I love him in that black and white formal attire.  And he made his typical model stand again...  Drool, drool, drool.....  I need a towel!  By the way, for voting, please look at both YEH thread and the webpage of Amy (I gave a link) if you want to vote for YEH and JiHun (his Japanese name is in Amy's link).  You can vote many times, as long as you use different email addresses. It is not difficult (I did it already).  Lastly, what is the title of the song you wrote?

Thanks to all of you.  You have made my day complete (oh, I did not notice, it is past midnight already).

Regards to the rest...... Goongfan11, Sophie, Cynder (I miss you too!), TouchJJH, Mabelle147, Nikman, Sarahadini, Ck16, Tinenini, Tarits, NightGiggler, and the REST (sorry I did not mention your name).

Take care all....

Guest novchime

Here is the link to the press con (from Amy19820516... thanks!)

Did you see when JiHun put his fingers in the nose of the piggy doll?   Funny!

@Witchiee... Hellloooo...
superb pics, thanks for sharing them with us
I wish the drama will hit success in JP!!
good timing, hopefully JiHoon can win the voting
:)>-

and he's Handsome as usual.. Ehem...
like his black hair!
:\"> :x :\"> :P

@Lualm...Hello....
Glad to know that he's looking forward for his new project...
I can not agree with you more...

Please JiHoon..... choose Romcom.. Pleeeaaaseee....
enough for now the sad, dark, complicated story
Please cheer us up with light romcom........
[-O<

Light RomCom will give you big hit success!!
Hope Key East and your best friends can suggest the same, and move you to that right direction
:D

JiHoon pics.... wuaaaaaaaaa
Handsome in whatever age... love love love love hiim....... smooch smooch~
:x :x :x ;)) =P~

so glad to read these new posts... thank you Hunnies...
and welcome back!

:-bd >:D<

Hello @Jaywalkers and @jjsweeter0211.. thanks for sharing

Hi Hi @Yanny.. welcome back! missing you here......
and that lyrics, what song is it?

@Novchime,
Hopefully the event organizer gave the piggy doll back to him.. he likes it!  :)) :@) <:-P

be Happy & Healthy Hunnies....

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo everyone:)>- :-h :-h
How's everyone?? Wahh, I'm hoping you guys are all well like me ( To be honest, I am ecstatic! I am still drunk from all the JiHoon-fest I did last night! ) Once again, thanks to all of you guys for making me feel like this is my home away from home! :x :x :x
@mabelle147- nice videos! :x :\"> I just hope that I do understand what they are saying.. anyway, It is still a feast for my eyes and vitamins for my heart! wahaha! I'm getting cheesy! :)) :)) :)) hahaha! i also thinks he like the piggy doll! 
@novchime- hihihi! it was funny, yeah! and the way he made that piggy wave back to the press people is just cute! he's really adorable. And like what you said on FB, I also think he gained weight. Suits him better! :x :\"> :x :\">oh, @mabelle167 and @novchime,  that song is by Tamia, titled I'm so into You.. hihihi! It's an old song, but the beat is so catchy.. and the lyrics best describes what I feel about our man except for the fact that he's not my boyfriend, poor yanny! .. OMGJCSS! I am really making a fool outta myself here.. =)) =)) =))

new pictures, BTW!! :x :x :x enjoy HUNNIES! thank you (as always to Amy, Mako and Ahun! )1017449_4263906136279_454889926_n.jpg6509_4263906016276_1018125189_n.jpg

Two hotties who's going to be bigger in Japan because of Five Fingers! 
1011824_4259040294636_1458765769_n.jpg480198_4259039294611_178378882_n.jpg

1372139145-558403740.jpg1372139145-1744233146.jpg?v=13721391471372134762-3357653670.jpg1372131318-2958108455.jpgweeeee!!! i'll be dreaming of you later,Jihoon-shhiii!! :x :x :\"> :\"> 8-> 8-> =P~ =P~ :x1372131101-2401469019.jpg1014365_4254923191711_583109005_n.jpg1013651_4254923431717_1404904594_n.jpg1044175_4254924231737_1051048437_n.jpg1045237_4254924551745_648736988_n.jpg

KEEP SAFE HUNNIES! STAY HAPPY, PRETTIES! :x :x :x

Guest novchime

@mabelle - Nice that you like "so far so good".  I sing it a lot nowadays.  Gives me positive disposition.  Thanks for the videos.  Videos add more information.  You not only see how they look, but also how they move.  JiHoon is always refined and respectful to the audience.

@yanny - thanks for the pictures of the handsome JiHoon.  He looks happy in the FF press con!  I also liked the song "i'm so into you".  I can imagine how you are into JiHoon now.  Even dreaming the "way that you hold me, the things that you say..." (hi hi hi).  I hope you find someone like him someday....

Take care everybody.....

Girls.. I open up my lappy to prepare a report for meeting tomorrow.... how come I ended landing in here instead??? Huaaaaaaaa
:D:D:))

OVERJOY WITH ALL THE UPDATE NEWS, PICS, VIDS.......

Girls, Hunnies........ THANKS ALOT! Really burst up my mood!
Really glad that I found this Home, join the group, receiving many update information of my star JiHoon......

Likes the vids especially when the 2 handsome guys were laughing & joking (actually, I cant understand what they're saying.. qeqe) :D

@Yanny,
those Mako pics .. are they his recent pics 2013 or taken in 2012?
anyway OMG>>>>> He's sooooooo Hooooot!!! Gorgeous!!!!!! slurp!!!
[-( =P~ :> :-*

To dear ALL Hunnies.... Take care! and again, Thank youuuu! :-*