Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest hopelisa

if the top one has been posted, plz tell me in a whisper :blush: . the other seems to be taken fews days ago. sorry more info abt. it isn't available to me .

1150312679_1147368410_25B025C525C72.jpg

C1F6C8C6C0CC.gif

Hi Hopelisa

Thanks for sharing these pix. JJH really creative instead of wearing a helmet, he put on a handkerchief to hide his face. Too bad, fans still manage to snap this shot (he he he). Or he just did it for fun.

Regards

Guest margan

what's Joo Ji Hoon update new's.

any new tv series or movie?

he's a very good young actor and should be seen more often in tv and movies.

keep up the good work.

Guest namelezzgal

Mojobobo, Thanx for the translation :w00t:

hopelisa & aYoko & mangoicy, nice 'n cool pix u got there! thanx for sharing :w00t:

Rebby, thanx for the clip and the rules reminder :w00t:

well, every artiste in Korea is into SKULLS now, just that JJH was the pioneer for all stars in Korea and YEH was the leader in the female department.

unless YEH took up something that is uniquely JJH's own style... i wouldn't say she followed him.. :sweatingbullets::P

Guest beb415

well, every artiste in Korea is into SKULLS now, just that JJH was the pioneer for all stars in Korea and YEH was the leader in the female department.

unless YEH took up something that is uniquely JJH's own style... i wouldn't say she followed him.. :sweatingbullets::P

I agree. The skull trend started in Hollywood many month ago w/ the whole Mcqueen and Thomas Wylde skull scarf. Every celebrity was wearing skulls and now all the korean celebs are wearing skulls, so it really doesn't mean anything.

Guest lualm

its always a treat reading translations ...thanks mojobobo for the effort...i wonder if jjh wasnt really paid in the last 4 eps, but by pursuing the shoot even without pay means he / and the management knew princess hours indeed did wonders for his fledgling career...i for one would not have gotten so madly in love with him if i didnt see him portray shin...his character in goong contributed a lot to his growing number of fans/ followers...its as if there's a shin gun cult in this corner of the globe...as my friend would put it...but guess all these might be just speculations... :wacko:

hi to cheli001, ally2207 , jamieyn and the rest ...this thread is a sunshiny place to be in with nice peeps like you around...stay cool and stay pretty.... B)

Guest wandergirl

hopelisa, I've never seen those pictures before. Same question as Rebby, might that photo (of JJH on the bike) have been taken last Tuesday? JJH wears a tshirt with red collar too--probably a show of support to team Korea.

aYuko, I've noticed that in Korea fashion trends are really followed by the artists. Prior to seeing JJH wear clothes with the Skulls design, I saw it in Hollywood (as mentioned by beb415) earlier. The photo you posted was nicely done, and JJH and YEH both look good. I like it when YEH doesn't wear too much makeup. Anyway, may I ask if you know what the text are, since I can't read Chinese or Korean.

The atmosphere in this thread seems a little tense. Eeep. Cheer up everyone! ^^

Hello all BB gals and JJH fans!

Have been quiet anyway, seems no one had provided explanation on the latest photo of JJH - the one on motocycle with the skull hanky covering his fact. Translated from Iamcjs's Chinese translation in Baidu Goong 1.5 thread. JJH was spotted by fans on his motorbike and created a commotion. They were all calling his name and saying he is the person who acted as the crown prince. As a result, it created a traffic jam and JJH's friend tied the hanky around JJH's face. Taken in the middle of the night after the Korean vs Togo game.

thanks for the translation 313!

JJH shd probably hv worn full red tee out since he'll look the same as everyone else on the road/streets if he doesn't want any commotion :ph34r: but thanks to his stand-out dressing, we get to see new pics of him :lol:

some more green time pics, do not hotlink!

00414803er.jpg

image3copy50818uj.jpg

0044vm.jpg

image2copy27441hl.jpg

joojihoon6111dm9qc.jpg

img10691kz.jpg

img10710tf.jpg

greentime297428120cm.jpg

Rebby: You are welcome! That is because JJH is a frugal boy, always wearing the same clothes! Also, make it easy for Korean fans to spot him. :ph34r:

Guest Cuervo Gold

Does anyone know what JJH is up to? Does he have a new series or movie or anything? Its been a while since Goong, and Goong gets more and more vague at the moment. :)

Hmmm..it’s so quiet here :(... I really MISS the BUBBLES!!! The bubbles actually made this thread so alive :)

Yeah, BB making is fun....but sometimes it could get a bit out of hand....

To everyone else on this thread (especially those i've offended).....i apologise for saying "stupid shirt"....although this is a bit late...was out for exams...Stupid to me was a mistake on my part...(the way i speak soemtimes, can a bit unrefined...friends' influences, crappy teenage speech, Rubbish Manglish)...so actually stupid can be taken as a random adjective....sorry anyways

In aid of making PEACE on JJH's thread...cos we all love him soo much don't we...i've changed my siggie a bit to maintain the PEACE....we dont want things to turn out like how they are in YEH's thread...i don't even go there anymore...its depressing...so just hope things dont get depressing here too....

BB making is plainly just for fun.... :D

ALLY, since when GOONG is going to show in Malaysia??? You salah tengok ke??? 8TV bukannya sangat kaya you knoe??? they stopped Malaysian Idol for One in a Million cos they were runnning low...

So how can they afford GOONG??you saw a trailer???I mean our TV usually show things real late...If its true...Hooray...if not...too bad...anyways if its true also, its gonna be dubbed into mandarin w the less favourable malay subs...which i think sucks(unrefined language warning)...