Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest ally2207

Hi again iheartjoojihoon! Me... still prying so hard that all of cast will return for Goong 2! :lol: And ThanX so much for the artikel translation mviev, & no forget ThanX your frenz too! :D We have no doupt that JJH oppa is a good actor, we can see that in Goong! But never knew oppa injured his hand/arm in his house, i always tough he get that when shooting at Goong? :unsure: PD Hwang must be a nice person too, look at how he cry when seeing YEH crying scene in ep.24. hahaha.... :P Btw, i'm still confused about who's coming back or who's can't make it thing! <_<

A new speculation:

The main casts have agreed to go back, but now the authority is at the hand of their respective managements.

Apparently the management of YEH and KJH has confirmed the return of both casts to Goong 2. However, JJH's management hasn't said anything yet until today. Rumors said JJH should be paid 10x the amount he received in Goong 1. This can come from JJH's management as a tactic. As JJH cannot be confirmed joining Goong 2, YEH might have refused to confirm her participation (despite what her management said).

A new speculation:

The main casts have agreed to go back, but now the authority is at the hand of their respective managements.

Apparently the management of YEH and KJH has confirmed the return of both casts to Goong 2. However, JJH's management hasn't said anything yet until today. Rumors said JJH should be paid 10x the amount he received in Goong 1. This can come from JJH's management as a tactic. As JJH cannot be confirmed joining Goong 2, YEH might have refused to confirm her participation (despite what her management said).

The PD stated that the main cast has not be confirmed. It really doesnt matter if the actors or actresses express or confirm their participation in a drama unless it is validated by the management company regardless who it is. And its always money so what exactly is the point of the speculation?

Guest cheli001

Mview, thanks for the translation....

So oppa hurt his hand at home. :( Hope his hand is ok now.

Wow, its nice to read the review/comment of PD. Now we know jjh really worked hard for goong.

I think PD is also trying to get the WHOLE casts back. I really think he loves his Cast and was able to get to know them all pretty well not only on an acting level but also personal level. It would be difficult to get to a group of new casts again... I mean after goong 1 PD already know his actors' strength and weaknesses.

anyway, i am also thinking.... have you guys/gals thought about which part or what scene in goong he really showed potential??? Coz for me the first episode his acting was bland. It really showed the he was a newbie.

hmmm.... i think i better watch goong again.. now focusing more on his acting skills... (wehehe but kinda hard not to look at his face. :P haha) anyone care to share their thoughts while we are still waiting for news about him?

The PD stated that the main cast has not be confirmed. It really doesnt matter if the actors or actresses express or confirm their participation in a drama unless it is validated by the management company regardless who it is. And its always money so what exactly is the point of the speculation?

Just to fill in time. :D

JJH and YEH have confirmed their participation long time ago in Goong 1.5, but of course their management didn't want to accept the offer easily, if they can smell more money.

Chelie001, JJH's arm fracture (fell at home) happened during the first half of Goong shooting last year. And then, he might fall again during the scene with horses. However, he always seemed to play down his injury.

I think he already showed his potential in the imaginary scene of Ep 1 when CG threw a shoe on Shin. He could change his facial expression from indifferent to warm quickly and convincingly. Potential requires difficult scene to be seen clearly. In the earlier episodes, those are not there yet. Shin was just cold and ignorant. Later, when he fell for CG, Shin showed ambiguous facial expressions and JJH started to show why he was suitable to play Shin.

Any photos from BON signing 07 Jun 06?

Guest ally2207

Any photos from BON signing 07 Jun 06?

I just go to BON website, but no news of JJH BON signing on 07 June '06. ;) Maybe b'coz his hand injury, they delay the signing event? :unsure::sweatingbullets: hahaha.... I'm not sure either, but i will check again mview! Btw, your idea really nice cheli! We should change topic, if not we really will be drowning by our own bubbles. :vicx: But, ofcourse we still can make some bubbles! :lol: I think i should watch again, before i put any statement. I'm afraid my eyes, ear, brain & heart playing a trick on me, b'coz seeing to much oppa & unnie chemistry! hahahaha... :P I promise, will post soon OK! :D

Guest cheli001

wow!!! great vid. jjh overload :blush: :blush: thank you for posting!!!

_shin_, hey there... all i can say... SA WAKAS!!! (FINALLY!!!) you posted again. :P keep them coming. :P

Guest mizzlinhie

:w00t: *hyperventilates* :lol: thanks linhie!

erm..not really my first time posting here..hehe! but i've got say that i really really like JJHsshi ^_^

keep the bubbles comin! :D :D

*wave* hello _shin_ !! finally posted :lol: *clap clap* join us and make some bubbles dear :blush:

ally, stop being so pervieeeess!! :lol: i know what you're trying to say but "annyoooo!!"

hun036r.jpg

credit baidu

Guest oplejo

:sweatingbullets:

oplejo, what is it about? I don't understand Korean at all... :tears:

Can anyone here please explain / translate it?

Thanks.. :)

:( Sorry I don't understand Korean too can someone please translate this? :sweatingbullets:

Guest ally2207

Atually mview already translated that artikel. You guys can look at post #2720 or post #2722, i think that from the same artikel! :D* WORLD PEACE *

Guest iheartjoojihoon

Mview, thanks for the translation....

So oppa hurt his hand at home. :( Hope his hand is ok now.

Wow, its nice to read the review/comment of PD. Now we know jjh really worked hard for goong.

I think PD is also trying to get the WHOLE casts back. I really think he loves his Cast and was able to get to know them all pretty well not only on an acting level but also personal level. It would be difficult to get to a group of new casts again... I mean after goong 1 PD already know his actors' strength and weaknesses.

anyway, i am also thinking.... have you guys/gals thought about which part or what scene in goong he really showed potential??? Coz for me the first episode his acting was bland. It really showed the he was a newbie.

hmmm.... i think i better watch goong again.. now focusing more on his acting skills... (wehehe but kinda hard not to look at his face. :P haha) anyone care to share their thoughts while we are still waiting for news about him?

i agree with you, cheli001, that he showed he was a newbie in the first episode. I don't think I really showed potential until the part scene after they did the tv interview. After watching that scene I was like omg JJh is such a good actor!! He showed his emotions really well. He was a bit stiff in the beginning. You could see that deep down Shin always had a soft side but it was never really brought out. And then that scene comes up and you're just like wow he really does have it in him because he is like angry, sad and hurt all at the same time and JJH totally shows those emotions with his restrained anger and tears...awww...i have to watch that scene again!!.. :lol: ..haha...and i actually kind of memoried that scene since a few of the lines are in the second ost..haha.. and of course like i mentioned before, he was also really good when he cried and hugged CG before they had to separate. JJH showed the emotions really well and you totally feel for them...again another scene i have to rewatch..haha..well that's all that really sticks out in my mind right now.

Guest jamieyn

Hi Gals, share some JJH photos with you for the weekend. This is my 1st time posting pix,

please bear with me if you can't see it... :blush:

g3.jpg200627113946137.jpg

Guest mytafan

OMG........... he is such hot guy . I love those pics . We are really a big family who support for JJH and specially we all love him . :D:P;)