Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

i'm saving my 500 number of posting especially for this Ju Ji Hoon thread, which until now i consider it as my 'Home'.

missing soooo much my chingus in this house... where are yah... Novchime, Anichan, Yanny, Witchie, Ubbie, Sam, Sophie, and many other Hunnies................ i miss you all alot! i miss our happy times together, chatting and being crazy over our Ji Hoon ssi.

but i'm sure that all of us will keep our friendship at heart, our love to JiHoon at heart  :x

wish you all the best chingus... let's keep in touch! muuuuuach!! :-*

last but not least......... my soul mate.... @malika82 chingu ah......... HI5 !   \m/

one of my fave MV, very beautiful one....

for you Hunnies

credit to lucky88829

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello HunNies...I hope all of you was fine in this new year  :x

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2014/12/31/20141231001918.html?OutUrl=daum

20141231001426_0.jpg

2014123101432_10.jpg

http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=92954

Kim Soo-hyun - Ju Ji-Park Seo-joon - Lee Hyun Woo, fulfilling new year means one thing you want to dream?

I wish Jihun get great success in this year!!!! 
Can't wait to see him as Soong-Jae in his Kanshin movie. And then...Will he give us new drama in this year??! I hope so!!! Pleaseeee Jihun sshi...

• Like 1