Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="date-header" style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 1.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal normal 78%/normal 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 0.2em; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-align: center; "SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2013

'MEDICAL TOP TEAM' PRESS CONFERENCE:
JUNG RYEO WON IN CÉLINE & JU JI HOON IN BURBERRY PRORSUM

9972361074_5f4015f123_z.jpg

South Korean actors, Jung Ryeo Won (정려원) and Ju Ji Hoon (주지훈) both attended MBC upcoming drama, 'Medical Top Team (메디컬 탑팀)' press conference held in Seoul, South Korea on September 24, 2013.

Jung Ryeo Won (정려원) wore a cream two-piece from Céline Fall/Winter 2013 collection. Her look was accessorized with the same boots from the runway, Katenkelly earrings and Cartier bracelets.

Ju Ji Hoon (주지훈) looked suave in a black-grey suit from Burberry Prorsum with the popular heart-print linen shirt from Fall/Winter 2013 menswear collection.

http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/09/medical-top-team-press-conference-jung.html

tq  mabelle147 !

Lots of synergy from the actors. Good at nudging each other in a fun way !

I wonder what are they joking about on the set ?. Anyone willing to translate, khamsamida !.

Hunnies,

from several MTT pics or videos, i find Kwon Sang Woo as a nice person.
glad to see Jihoon has supportive team/co actors and actresses in his upcoming drama. and they really looks good together.
in the press conf, Jihoon looks relax and enjoy the time.

I agree with @lualm opinion below:
"Seung Jae surely is a multi-faceted character that will provide layers to the story and help make Park Tae Shin's story an interesting one. I firmly believe Seung Jae is both a protagonist and antagonist with a reason or a purpose, the kind of role Jihoon would really go for. "

Hunnies, is there a special call for Jihoon ssi.. like dr Love, dr Han, dr Jihoon ?

btw i like JRW Celine dress and boot. looks nice on her.

@ziera25,
yes, maybe catwalking once a while wont hurt. modelling experience helps a lot, and we'll love to see him in nice outfits.

@tinenini,
checking Jihoon in JIMFF. confirm he use socks too!  
about this socking issue, i guess he improves. wheheh.. or it depends on his outfit style.

2013081618535928157-615x922.jpg

pic from tenasia

waves to all Hunnies

@Goongfan11, annyeong.....! mwaaak!

@Novchime, looking forward for your vacation story, annyeong to you too! mwaaak!

Guest novchime

To all who posted pictures and video's, thanks a lot !!!!!  JiHoon looks happy and that is important.  I hope they continue to enjoy each other's company while filming  :):):)

Greetings....

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hoonies!!!
Really LOVE, LOVE all the pics and mv's of Ji Hoon's new drama!!!  WOW!!!  I especially like the one above this post that ziera25 posted.  The song and all the actors poses look great.  They look like they are going to have an awesome drama and they look so happy and relaxed with each other.  I am so excited about this drama.  Thanks everyone for sharing!  
Ji Hoon always knows how to pose for the camera.  I can hear Madonna's "Strike a Pose" song in the background...lol.  :)) :x :P
A big hello to novchime, lualm, tarits, mabelle, ziera25, yanny, witchieee, cynder, sophie, ck16 and everyone else I forgot to mention.  Let's share our for love Ji Hoon!  I wish I could understand Korean.  I need to see my Korean friend more. Lol.  
@mabelle - DR. Love or Dr. Handsome sounds good to me. ;)) \:D/ :-bd
Take care Hoonies!!!

Guest pongky

Hello, hello Ubbie, Tarits Unnie and Nini!!! ^^ Warm greetings to all! Thank you so much for all the fresh and yummy goodies!

Looking at one of the photos posted by Tarits Unnie reminded me of this old photo from Mawang days.  Posting this one today just because it is Thursday *wink, wink* Hahaha

OByun187cm-1.jpg

6 days to go! ^^
I like the new look of the Drama Site :)

Goodies from MTT site:

cast3.jpg

Dr. Han Wallpapers
1024*768
1280*1024

Official Drama Poster

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@pongky@lualm,@witch@red  and all my hunnie friends - awaiting the confirmation of the good news we just got.  Goong2 or sequel in the works. News first came out in the Korean TVguide published in Japan which a good Japanese friend twitted me about.  I/we all hope it happens!  We did say that the two need to do dramas with others first and then they can reunite in a new project.  I hope and pray this is it!!!

1379716_1421938131358677_2084302992_n.jp

Credit for this nice pic goes to 84+goong

537067_1421955061356984_1708136712_n.jpg

Hyoonies are ready to celebrate!!!

@pongky pwhahaha that's for our own THROWBACK THURSDAY!!! HAPPY TO SEE U THE GREEN!

EONNI @RitzTarits Sim !!!! AS we've tweeted and talked over FB, let's hope for this dream to come to a fruition. Next yr would be the 8th anniv of Goong. Pray that Group 8 would be able to get the same cast again.