Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest novchime

Hello Hunnies, hope you are all ok (and really ok...) ....

@mabelle - I am curious what other sounds you have in your storage.  Nice that you are not only keen on what you can see, but also on what you can hear.  Maybe you even use your other senses.  Eh..., "curious" means yes, I would like to hear..., please?....  But not too exciting for this ahjumma's heart!

@yanny: again a nice post.  Thanks for the sexy, dangerous and hot pictures of JiHun.  If JiHun has a bakery, and I live in SK, then I will go there several times a day....

@ziera25: you can forget us for a few days while you enjoy your vacation.  But return here fresh and well-spirited!!!!!....., please???

I have some pictures from Amy's naver.net page (thank you very much Amy).  They are from K-Boy Paradise Vol 6, which I think is quite recent.  You can see JiHoon with nice smile, playing (???), standing (nice full bodied picture), side picture, and sitting....  Here they are.  I hope you enjoy them.

1354867397-181918423.png?type=w1

1354011370-3346970851.png?type=w1

1354011370-2472049028.png?type=w1

1354065100-137048810.png?type=w1

1354065029-174649933.png?type=w1

1354197424-2711760584.png?type=w1

1354698214-2489689442.png?type=w1

1354867442-1116959992.png?type=w1

1354445595-2414822350_%DC%F9%DC%E2.png?t

206869495.png?type=w1

1354867450-3624156489.png?type=w1

Guest novchime

I got the following from YEH thread.  Maybe we should vote.  If JiHun and YEH win, we might be able to see them together again (sorry I am shipping here)....

chichocs said: Time to vote guys for Korean Drama awards in Japan...the voting date started today

FJWc2Rk.png

http://hanryu10.jp/

picture credit Baidu

I'll give the instructions later :)>-

Hi Hunnies!!!

Happy vacation @Ziera... come back safe... have fun!! >:D<

@Yanny,
working on Sat.? waaaa.... keep healthy, girl! Fighting!! as you say, when you have bad mood bcoz of the workload, open your JJH file, and enjoy him well..
huehehehe :D :\"> :\"> :P <:-P

Thanks for the PICS... your favorite pic really show how Hottie he is... Coooool face, cool pose, mysterious, HOTS!!!!! :x :x :\"> :D

I try to find good vid quality for that 'sound' I said earlier.. fiuh.. not as easy as I thought.
There are many good MV, but with song in it. so we cant hear JJH voice.
anyway, this is the best I can find yet now. sorry girls, the vid is quite a bit long. maybe you can cut and start to watch it from 7:15
the 'nice sound' I talking about is in 8:40
uuumh.. I know it's not as 'clear' & 'direct effect' as TNK though..
Yet I BELIEVE that most of us are having a VERY GOOD imagination... especially when it comes to picturing our Hottie JiHoon.....
HUEHEHEHEH...
:)) :)) B-)

now I have several Antique vids which I want to share it with you Hunnies... after this one...

Happy weekend Hunnies... enjoy your weekend.... stay Healthy & Happy
see you again soon
 <:-P :)>-

thanks to aznmoviedrama

http://youtu.be/sVuwVnhT9ss

@Novchime,
Just read your post.. maybe we're posting in the same time, that's why I cant see yours ahead of mine...
:)

Right, if JiHoon has his bakery, maybe we can meet there and have a delicious coffee & cakes? :))
we can meet other Hunnies as well... bet JiHoon should be careful with us, since for sure I and maybe you and @Yanny will following him all the way..
:)) :)) ;)) ..
i'll ask for his winter time... (STILL !! hahahahaa)
:D =P~

we can be the 2 ahjumma's who's coming to Antique bakery before going to the gym.. do you know.. there are the one who try to hold the ex-bodyguard hands while he try to serve the cakes..
:)) :) B-)

Bet we're of course younger than them though!!! much younger, much prettier...
>:)

btw I can't see the images.... :((

about Japan award.. yes, I saw the vid too just recently.. looking forward for your guidance!

Guest novchime

@sarahadini: thanks for the pictures.  He looks good in them
@mabelle : you can't see the images?  Ok I will try to do it another way....  Here they are:

K-boy1_Amy_zpse5997eca.jpg

K-boy3_Amy_zpscabd60ca.jpg

K-boy2_Amy_zpsa9bf5243.jpg
K-boy4_Amy_zps9f835f03.jpg

K-boy5_Amy_zpsc9b3ccee.jpg

K-boy6_Amy_zps26f4f5de.jpg

K-boy7_Amy_zps755126ab.jpg

K-boy8_Amy_zpsc8cb78f9.jpg

K-boy9_Amy_zps0a9e727b.jpg

K-boy10_Amy_zpsa5003450.jpg

K-boy11_Amy_zps195e74ea.jpg

Guest novchime

Please refer to YEH thread page 2292 (http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/338/yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C) for the instructions .....

novchime said: I got the following from YEH thread.  Maybe we should vote.  If JiHun and YEH win, we might be able to see them together again (sorry I am shipping here)....

chichocs said: Time to vote guys for Korean Drama awards in Japan...the voting date started today

FJWc2Rk.png

http://hanryu10.jp/

picture credit Baidu

I'll give the instructions later :)>-

@Novchime, can see it now!
:x :x :x :x :x :\"> :\"> :\"> :\">
miss him badly... arghhhhh!!!
:-*

@Sarahadini, Hello! thanks for the nice Pics...!

Hunnies, vids of Antique Making...
thanks to SJ5461

JiHoon learns to speak some French, and dance! CUTE CUTE!!
:-* :-* :-*

Guest novchime

@mabelle: indeed very cute, learning French and dancing.  He dances also during his concerts.  I think he can do it good!  I hope he shows his dancing skills more often. What I also noticed is that he moves his head at the sound of the music, like really relishing it, even with eyes closed.  I do the same thing now whenever I hear music. Too much watching of JiHun, I start to mimic what he does. 

I like the song from Antique.  I put the lyrics in one of my posts, but had them in Korean and English only.  Would you know the name of the song in French?  Would be nice to sing along.  It is different when you sing a song in French.  It is like it is more romantic...

Another song which I like nowadays is "So far so good" by Beady Belle, which JiHun sang during the FM.  I think JiHun chooses the songs he sings.  There is always some meaning to it, like "Cant live with or without you" by U2 (you know who I think of when he sings this.....).  It looks like the message in "So far so good", is one of the motto that he uses to live his life.  I have searched the lyrics and have put them below.  I also put again the video with JiHun singing it so we can sing along.  Look at how he dances and sings....

SoFarSoGood1_zps8e74c52c.jpg
SoFarSoGood2_zps1a0ff827.jpg
By the way, here is the original song:

Cheers!

@Novchime....
Woooooow............. I'm speechless
:-O

I owe you finding the Frech lyric, OK... hopefully I can find it, becoz we need to check is it originally a Korean song, whilst Jihoon was singing it in French just in TNK, or else.

about the FM... I haven't seen/hear all the song he sang. yet i've watch "To be with You". I always like the song, and I like how JiHoon sing it :\">

JiHon ssii..... I feel like he just enjoy sing that song for his fans. he's just so nice... you can see his mimic in the vid.
At the end of the song, he smile to us, his fans..
I feel like he really cares about us, he want to make us happy.
he also knows that all of his fan loves him dearly
>:D<

maybe i'm wrong but I find (by watching his vids), that some of his personnel/people are the same (before & after the 'incident').
if it's correct, then I guess they are very faithful people. and you can have someone to be faithful to you if you have the 'charm', 'charisma', just simply a 'kind heart' person.
:x :\">

about "so far so good".. (gomawo, thanks for sharing it with us!)

waaaaaa.... it's a 'heavy stuff', you know...
geeez.. he's kinda serious type I guess... and he likes to read books too..

at 1st i feel sad. i dont know.. it's like.. geeez... a life is... like that
and does JiHoon feel like that to.. does he feel alot of up and down in his life...

but then when i review it again, actually this song can be seen in more + way.
it reminds you to be a grateful person. to appreciate your life. to just enjoy the life.

maybe it can quite difficult for JiHoon, since he's a celebrity, with such pressure & high expectation, coming from himself and his surrounding.
that's why I kinda sad somehow...

ok, i'll stop here.. there goes my sentimental feeling... LOOOVEEEE HIM... 

:\"> :D:P

see you soon..
@Novchime and All Hunniesss...

JiHon ssii..... I feel like he just enjoy sing that song for his fans. he's just so nice... you can see his mimic in the vid.
At the end of the song, he smile to us, his fans..
I feel like he really cares about us, he want to make us happy.
he also knows that all of his fan loves him dearly

sorry,  maybe it's just a re-post in this thread..
thanks to
Gung7

Guest novchime

Hi Mabelle,

I take the meaning of the song "So far so good" in the positive way.  It is then: enjoy the now... celebrate it.... we do not know what will happen tomorrow.

You are right about his nice smile at the end of the video.

I have made a playlist of the songs of the FM.  You can use this link (I removed the
https:// at the beginning):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMCCfgPOMbQ&list=PLwksabtHs3CKUId8_q_ucGToq6E7TQngJ

Take care...

Hello Hunnies... Yuhuuuuuu... I'm coming back again!!! hope all of you are happy & healthy!

special for @Novchime.... as promised

you might also like will enjoy reading all comments in this vid.

thanks to shinhunified

lyrics taken from its comments.. actually Novchime did post it previously.... 8->
lets sing together!
thanks to phantomphantom18

"I Don't Know Anything But Love"
by Shim Soo-bong

The moment that I stand next to you,

I love the way you look at me.

I cried yesterday but if I live today for you,

I'll be happy tomorrow.

Neither your face nor your look, all I needed is your soft love.

The times in the past will be forgotten.

I'm helpless without you,

I know nothing but love.

and below in french..is the best I can get for now.. hopefully it's correct, since i dont understand french myself :D

taken also from the comments, thanks to lovexies93

Dès lors que vous êtes près de moi Je m’évanouis dans vos regards Hier, la gorge nouée Aujourd’hui grâce à vous Demain je sais viendra la joie Sans grâce et sans masque, non non Seule la tendresse pouvait m’épancher le coeur Et donner à l’oubli tous ces moments vécus Car depuis vous je me sens impuissabt En votre absence Je ne connais que l’amour. ” sarang pakke nan molla

sarangheyo JiHoon.. 8-> :-*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXi0PSQhRT5aiHN8-A41D

942912_455261974565900_197967538_n.jpg

Guest novchime

Hi @Mabelle,

Thanks for the French lyrics.  It is difficult to follow it, but it really sounds very different in French compared to Korean.  You will really fall more in love with JiHun when you hear his voice.

Regards to and take care.....!