Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest novchime

Hello everybody,

It is really nice to visit this thread.  It makes me smile and laugh; have a nice feeling.... Even when I leave the thread, I still keep the smile on my face for a long time.  Thank you very much, all of you. 

I am in a very good mood now.  I was just listening to the playlist of the Fan Meeting of JiHun while doing household chores.  Then I visided the JJH Global Fan Club FB page and saw this video from Gung7, published 7th of June.  I love it!  Nice lyrics!  I am very emotional now.  Thanks Gung7!

Mabelle, don´t worry.  The video was not `XXX`.  I think as long as it is JiHun´s, it is ok.  I must say I was surprised when I saw that part of Naked Kitchen. But he acted good, didn´t he?

About Singing Jill, yes, they seem to be good friends now.  Nice for JiHun, he hoped his first movie outside Korea would be a meaningful one.  It is nice to have a friend, no matter what the sex is.  It is what makes life worthwhile.  As long as Jihun is happy, just like you said.....  And then maybe we can imagine, if he can be such a nice friend to somebody, then what more to his loved one?  I really hope for his best.

Tarits and nightgiggler, thanks for your post.  Nice pictures of Jihun in the FF DVD and during the shooting.

Ziera25 thanks also for your post.  There is a Soompi page on `Eve of the wedding´.  By the way, what is the `colleague event` you were refererring to?

Goongfan11, enjoy your vacation!  I admire you taking time to make a project for JiHun.  You are very productive, also with your fanfic.

To everybody,,,, Take care and Cheers!

hi gals :D okay look like we need to wrapped all the pervy stuffs, otherwised we'll got banned from the administrator because this thread containing not-all-ages-friendly-stuff :))

is singing jill is her name for real ?? ehmm my first thought is that her nickname because she is Jill who loves to sing qeqeqeee well, what's the meaning of a name, its her personality which make Jihun-ssi so comfy with her, just like mabelle says (its so hard for me to admits it tbh :D)

thank y'all for the goodies :D

edit :------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yanny, beside his TNK look, his schoolboy look is my favorite look and hairstyle of his, i wish he keeps it when i saw him first with that style, because he look so boyish too:D

Dear Novchime, thanks for the comments and vid! ;))

Dear Sophie... you're right... I think better I'll stop it too... at leaast in public like this..  (pssst.. just keep it in my head) :\">
aniway it was fun..! all of us.. hahahahahahah.. gosh.. OK... now mmm I say it. It is totally our love one fault then, to become too highly flammable. how can we resist..!! :):D :\"> :x :P

I don't wont to ruin my new home too ... >:D<
I really feel at home here, sharing my thought with you Hunnies, feel comfy. thanks alot for this welcome and warm feeling.
hope we all having nice weekend !!!! sayonara for awhile.....

hiyee HUNnies... :D (per.. *cough cough*.. vie hunnies... :P )
why is everyone here blaming moi? is it my fault that Jihun Oppa really brings out the perviness on us? LOL at least I made all of you drool to your max power noh? anyways.. what else do I got here? hmmm lemme see.. oh this will do for now.. I'll bring his sexy back, yeah.. :x
6733_1123712493118_1236281167_30568322_8
credit as labeled
@yanny, mianhae i only got that topless collage from my precious collection.. I'm not quite good in making collage, hehe..@sophie, homaygoshhhhhhhhh the millisecond bu** exposure of Jihun.. you naughty naughty one!!! *wipes drool* @mabelle, i can't stand watching that scene.. i remember back then when i finally got the chance to see that trailer, i cried, i dunno why, maybe witchieee's not yet ready to see Jihun do that kind of scene.. *jealousy* *overprotective to our man* aishhhhhhhhhh@NightGiggler, thank you for relaying Eonni Tarits message to us, please give her also a warm hug from me, and tell her to get well soon,okie? :D
a big shout out to cynder, novchime, goongfan11, nikmah, ziera25 and to all my lovely HUNnies out there..Ubbie, bogoshiposo.. :(
and please you all can call me witchieee, witchwithnostick too long right?
later HUNnies... mwah mwah mwah :-h 

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo everyone!!! :-h :-h :-h  :D
Geez! I really had a good laugh reading all of your posts! :)) :) I missed you guys!  >:D< >:D
oh gosh, @mabelle147! weeeeeeeh! you gave me palpitations and i think i contacted fever too!  :x :\"> :P And to tell you honestly, that's the kind of palpitation that I like! hahahaha! Wahhh! He really is so sexy.. From head to toe..  :x :x :x Flaming, scorching, highly flammable, really! :\"> :\">  I loved it! Kamsahamnida! :D:P  And yeah, i hope Singing Jill stay FRIENDS with him. I mean, it's great to have a FRIEND overseas, right!??! having FRIENDS are good... :-? :-? [-( [-(   FRIENDS ONLY!!!! Hahahaha! 
@Goongfan11-yeah, makes me think that too?? are we pervs really?? but when I see JiHoon-- it's okay. so be it! hahaha! But hey, these are just good, "clean", girls talk! And who wouldn't be if the object of our perversion, ooooops, I mean, our object of AFFECTION is him?? No one can resist him, really! :D :D :P  The collage, the gif, the heavy breathing clip! OMO! WHAT'S NEXT GIRLS??? GIVE IT TO ME NOWWW!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!:D =)) =)) =))
@Nightgiggler- thank you for posting in behalf of @Tarits! Nice pics from the magazine... very nice pics from the magazine really! And i really like the pics included on the DVD of Five Fingers. he looks so handsome on those pictures! Please extend my regards to Tarits, I hope to see her up and about soon. We miss her here.. >:D< >:D< :xOh, there are two pictures prior to those i mentioned right?? :-& :-& [-X [-X 8-|  So comfy again with herrrr!!!! JEALOUS MUCH!!Hehehe!  :P :P
@ziera25- thanks for the videos really! and yeah, this thread is being noisy again! hehehehe! waiting for more flooding of video clips and latest pics as soon as the filming of his movies are done.. hihi!  ;) ;) ;;) 
@sophie-annyeong haseyo, unnie! ;;) >:D<  Kamsahmanida for the private message/ tutorial. I'll be trying it next time.. hihi! I hope I can make good gifs like yours.  ;;);) Yeah, that's what I thought too.. that people call her that cause she loves to sing. hehehe.. uhuh! likewise, i still get a painful lump in my throat when i think about JiHoon-shiii getting romantic with her. But now that I checked, She's the other co-star, right? She's not the one JiHoon tried to act playful with (you know, the finger biting??) They're two different girls right??? :D:D:D Then that's good news---- hahahaha! HE'S JUST BEING FRIENDLY WITH THEM! =)) \:D/ \:D/ :Dyeah, I loved that look on him too. So clean, so suave, so cute! hihihihi! boyish and sexy!
Annyeong @Novchime! You got it! I asked @sophie @witchieee @mabelle147 for MOREEE!! my Ju Ji Hoon addiction needs a fix so bad! :P   TBH,Like you, I am really so happy whenever I am here. You guys manage to make me smile and at times, even laugh! Kamsahamnida!  ;)) >:D< >:D<So if you would sit beside JiHoon at class, can i take the other side?? I mean, left and right.. You choose whether you want his right side or left side, whichever you choose would be fine with me. :D:D Now you got me curious about what @Goongfan11's gonna teach us! but more or less, I think I already have an idea! :P :\">  Yeah, the video was so nicely done and even the words have so much meaning! " so we don't share a front door key, it doesn't mean that i don't care...take my hand, show me how, cause i'm only learning now, what makes a family..." kinda fitting about what we guys have in here. :x
@cynder- my sissy's busy????  YOU'RE MISSING A LOT IN HERE!!!!!!  :)) :)) :P You should see and hear Vid 0:55 by @mabelle147! OMGJCSS!!!!!  have a glass of water beside you, okay??? you said he's flammable right?? See for yourself! hihihi! :P :\">  amishu! >:D<
@witchieee- well, you started the fireeeee in here!  And, NO, I'm not gonna ask you to put it off...matter of fact I'm gonna ask if you still have a lot of diesel inducing fire pics or gifs or videos of him! :D:)) =)) :))  You made me all sappy and gooey and starry eyed because of that collage! and then @sophie and @mabelle147 drove me into loony town! hahaha! =)) :)) Can't get over those! really! Thanks! hihihi! :x :xPark Du Re's so naughty, right?? Hihihi! I want to see more of JiHoon with that kind of character.. but less fiery intimate scenes.. Kissing scenes are okay. Please not more than what he did with Shin Min Ah in TNK! hehehe..:\">
Okay. I don't know guys if you've seen this vid but this one's entitled THE BODY...uploaded by F5252Y... wahehehehe.. not as sexy as your video/gif/collage, girls  but it made me smile sheepishly and look like an idiot in my room... hihihihi! Abs, lips, chest, chicken legs, his sexy neck!!! :\"> :\">Plus it has the old commercial showcasing his dancing skills... some Mawang and TNK NGs-- CUTENESS OVERLOAD! 

This one's from the JJH global fans club page-- Shared by Denna Ayu.. Cutie then, Highly Flammable now...600702_605039442848637_1016015303_n.jpg969214_4139946877375_875789504_n.jpg

Missed you guys!! Take Care! Keep Safe and Stay Happy! :x :x

Guest NightGiggler

From TARITS, "Here some location photos of Ji Hoon's Korean RomCom movie, 'Marriage Blue'. The place looks romantic! For those who don't know, Ji Hoon's Korean Movie will be released this year ahead of his Chinese movie which is slated to be released in 2014.
1145_10151635184456462_1857576341_n.jpg998885_10151635184256462_210573752_n.jpg969589_10151635184136462_819400241_n.jpg1001774_10151635184131462_1466835340_n.j976499_10151635184286462_1832235236_o.jp965011_10151635184431462_2080432600_o.jp980061_10151635184411462_83681421_o.jpg

From TARITS "Here is an old picture of Ji Hoon from his drama 'five fingers' courtesy of F4 Mom.
1004590_10151635200846462_934665614_n.jp

@nightgiggler,
waaaaaa... the scenes are very pretty.. ! Love it... Can't wait to see his movies!! Miss him alot!
8->
and thanks for the new infos..
so the movie called "Marriage Blue" instead of "the night before wedding".. i'll try to search out

@yanny,
at laast you came.... i was waiting your comments! was it too difficult to stop palpitate and did some comments first, girl?? Hahahahaahahaha.. Kidding...
:)) :x

I loveee the "Body" vid.. i've save it into my mobile, holding my breath n being embarassed every time I watch it!

you know, why oh why should F5252Y focusing the neck, and then the lips?????? wuaaaaaa.... I think she's just like us! Hahaha....
=))  also love the dancing & smile !
Cute? check! Hot? check!
Warm heart? check!
Good looking? check!
Nice body? omo...
^:)^

anyway, hey... if there was no acting like he did in TNK, then I could't share you heat , right? xixixixi
>:)
but okay okay, I agree, no more than that though..  the co actress will be so overwhelmed ! bah ** jealouss!! [-X

@witchieee,
you're noughty noughty one..... hemm...... ehm, ** cough cough.......
do you have more?
B-)

and Hunnies.. if you have him in a class... please pleaseeeee include meeeeeee there!
:))

also to
@Ziera, @lualm, @Novchime, @cynder, @nikmah, @sophie, @Goongfan.....

miss you All!!!  be happy & healthy, OK?
:x

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong all Hyoonies!  I miss seeing Ji Hoonssi...
@Yanny - Thanks for the nice video of Ji Hoon called The Body.  He does have a really nice body for sure!  Also, your posts always crack me up.  Your so funny!!! =)) =)) =))
@Maybelle147 - Thanks for your video too!  Very nice pics in that video.  I wish I could see one of his movies soon!  Oh please...I wish to see him on a drama soon.  Preferably a romantic comedy with his special partner, You know who.  I bet they would get a lot of viewers even if it's a totally different type of storyline.  :x :x :x
@ witchieee - Loved the pics of Ji Hoon's backside...mmmm....he does have a nice back and bottom too!  Can I say that?  Keep those nice pics coming at us, girlfriend.  You make all of us drool. hahaha ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
@ NightGiggler - Gomawo for uploading Tarits beautiful pics of the movie scenery for Ji Hoon's upcoming movie.  So, it's now called, Marriage Blue?  Interesting title.  I hope Ji Hoon has some sexy scenes in that movie too. :P:P:P
Hello Novchime, Lualm, Tarits, cynder, sophie, ziera25 and anyone else that I missed.  Keep Ji Hoon's thread going.  His numbers are catching up to Eune's thread.  At one time they were tied with the same number of pages.  That was interesting.
I'll post some of my fav pics of Ji Hoon.196279_524772194221459_1683743506_n_zps5

Oh Yea!  This pic actually came out big.  I don't know why on my other post the pics were so tiny.
935681_438660972892667_1793005696_n_zps7
Love his fighting pose!pose3ov9_zps6b6a919a.jpg

Wish I could take a picture of you intsead.  \m/ \m/ \m/
Jal Ga chinguls. (Bye friends)  :-h :-h :-h

Guest novchime

Hi all,
Sorry I have not posted for sometime.  But I always looked here and enjoyed reading the posts.  
Thank you @witchie for JiHun's back, @Yanny for JiHun's body, @Mabelle147 for the YoungJJH video, @NightGiggler/Tarits for the pictures of the shooting venue and @Goongfan11 for your favorite pictures.  They are all nice/funny/informative..... Hope you keep on posting... 
I made a playlist of Don Juan video/songs.  Below is the link (without the 

).  If you want to watch it, you can click on the link (sometimes this works) or you have to copy the URL and paste in your browser.  To copy, you can press the Quote button under this post.

You can see in the first video (cr AmyJu) the handsome JiHoon with long hair and mustache.  I like his appearance here, I even took my old profile picture from this video.  After this are 3 songs (mp3's from Jihuntube with JiHun singing).  He is really talented - he put drama and emotion in his songs.  I know he likes to do musicals, so I hope he will do it again.  I hope too that I can watch one of his musicals (live) one day....
Here is a picture of Jihun with a similar appearance as in Don Juan (thanks to Ahun).  I love how he looks here....

jjh_Ahun1_zps6ff89747.jpg

Finally, Mabelle, I saw pictures of the young JJH in runningmoon.pixnet.net/album.  I cannot directly copy from the site to here, so I just have two examples below (girls, dont be jealous....):

JJH-young_zpsa001d4e1.jpg

JJH-RunningMoon2_zpscbbf0bba.jpg

He looks good, he! 

Enjoy and take care all!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Haseyo, HUNNIES!!!! Bogoshiposo Chinggusssss!!!  >:D< >:D< ;;) ;;)
I really missed everyone here at home.. :x :x :x  got tangled up at work so bad the last few days and like @Novchime, although I don't post, i continue to lurk in here to have my JiHoon fix everydayyy! :\"> :\"> 
@Nightgiggler- thanks for relaying @Tarits' new informations about the filming of "Marriage Blue" Such nice locations.. please send my regards to @Tarits. We all miss her here. :x
@mabelle147- yeah, it was kinda difficult for me to do all the commenting while trying to "savor" all the goodness I saw from the previous posts! hahaha! OMO! :)) :)) :))  And yeah, that "the BODY" video is on my mobile as well.. That's my instant perk me up whenever i feel bad at work! and it always does it magic on me.. once i see it, all the bad vibes are gone in an instant!  :D:D :\"> :\">waahhh, would you believe that i have to pause that video when i saw his neck and adam's apple being focused?? I mean, it may sound weird but never have I seen a neck and adam's apple so perfect! hihihi!!! :x :P :\"> :\"> :xwanna see more of his sexiness????tumblr_lx4q1yTNeX1r1gxnao1_500.jpg
yaaahhhhh!!!!! need i say more??? Thighs... yumm! chest!! ahhh!    8-> 8-> 8-> :P:Ptumblr_mjmqlpYJwK1r177r1o1_500.jpg
weeeee!!!!!! :\"> :P :\"> :x  Frankly, I haven't seen anyone as sexy as him... and he's only showing his neck and nape and his face... :\"> :\">
and if we have him in class??? i don't know what to do.. hahahahaha! 
@Goongfan11- hihihi! it makes me feel good that I make you laugh.. hehehe!  and yeah, I want to see him again on a nice rom-com with HER. I just can't wait til that time comes! :\"> :x :x  I hope it will happen soon.. Sexy scenes on Marriage Blue?? yeah, that will be possible! hehehehe! droolfest again! :P:D =P~ :\"> :\">  Gomawa for those pictures! love the first one especially! neat and suave and sexy! but i love the military clad JiHoon too! and even the one when he's holding the camera.. omo! all of him, I LOVE!  :\"> :x :x
You heard us ( i mean, read us! hahaha! ) @witchieee-- we want more! Loads and loads and overloads more! back and bottom! hahaha! Ooops! and @sophie, where are you and your gifs??? hahaha! I miss you here, chinggu! 
@cynder- where art thou, sissy??? :(:( we miss you here! hope you are okay...  maybe this time, you really got yourself a Jihoon clone of a boyfriend! /:) /:)  so busy??? or is it still your boss's fault??? not giving you time to mingle with us?? hahaha! Miss you, sissy!  >:D< >:D< :-*
@Novchime- I love your playlist! i'm playing it right now while commenting in here.. hehehe! I miss having you here and on FB.. I remember what you told me why you think you love JiHoon because of the Don Juan pics you shared... Hehehe.. the Don Juan look suits him too! Anyway, is there any hairstyle, or any get-up that does not suit him?? there isn't any! even if he wears a scrubsuit looking bottom, he stil looks good on it. even if he dresses like a beggar, he still looks fine! hehehe! Gomawa, @Novchime!   :x >:D< >:D< :x He looks cute on those old pictures too! hihihi! and yeah, i never got jealous cause i think that was ages ago! 
Will be sharing this video which made my heart melt.. wahhh... JiHoon is the man! This one made me like him more, all the more! He's so good with children! and yeah, a grown up man all warm and fuzzy and playful with kids?? Anything sexier than that?? really made my heart melt.. I'm so in love with him right now! :x :x :P :P :P I can vividly picture him being a doting father to OUR kids in the future! ( everyone here already knows I'm crazy, right?? hahaha! ) :P:P :\"> :\"> :x :x :)) :))

SARANGHAE JOO JI HOON!!!! <3 <3 <3

tumblr_mjowes3grS1s1jnqio1_500.jpg

Take Care Hunnies! Keep safe!!! Stay Happy! Annyeong to @Ziera@lualm@nikmah@sophie, @touchjj, @selasih and to everyone else on this thread! 

Guest ziera25

Hello GALS !

To all @  yannyayson, lualm, nightgiggler, goongfan11, witchie, mabelle147, kabilag, cynder and all the REST !

Yanny, the baby boy was looking at ju jihun too !.

Thanks for posting the marriage blue premises - romantic, exotic and beautiful sceneries. Good for camping too !.

Patiently but anxiously awaiting for the two films. I hope it will receive good vibes from the movie goers in china and s.korea.

Tarits hope you are more active and robust !  and also take care to all !

By the way, where do Mr ju jihun live ?, with his parents ?,.

Guest yannyayson

Good day Hunnies!!
Dropped just to share this wonderful, cute, sunshiny picture of our beloved JiHoon-shi!It maybe old but hey, I love this picture to bits! :x :x :x :\"> :\">

tumblr_modjb8C7Wl1s5hjowo1_500.jpg1002733_569913283061066_1449197756_n.jpg

waaahhhh! can't align the two!

Anyways, have a sunshiny Friday Hunnies! keep safe and stay happy!. 

;;):D :x :x

Guest novchime

Hello all,

@ziera25 - nice video.  Pity we cannot understand it.  I have the impression that JiHun gives a lot of information whenever he talks.... I mean he talks with wisdom.  We international fans miss a lot!

@yanny - he likes children.  Before, his dream was to be a good father.  I hope he makes this his dream again.  Thanks!

@mabelle147 - nice pictures of our handsome Jihunshiiii.... He looks nice in red, white, blue, .... in any color!  I like his face in the DVD 2 years (isnt the last picture from this DVD?).  He also looked healthy.

Below is a video from the Fan Meeting which I did not have complete in my playlist.  It is from Amy19820516.  Thanks!  Under it is another video with the same song (sung by somebody else), but with JiHun's pictures.  It was uploaded yesterday by Cyako28, and shared in the FB by Amy.  Thanks!

Take care all.....

Guest Goongfan11

Aigo!!! @ Yanny - you listened to my message on fb.  I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these pics of Ji Hoon smiling with the sunglasses. So cute and handsome at the same time!!!  Some people only look cute and some people only look handsome, but some people like Ji Hoon are BOTH Cute and Handsome!!!  How lucky for us!  Eune is the same way...she is cute and pretty. LOL.

yannyayson said: Good day Hunnies!!
Dropped just to share this wonderful, cute, sunshiny picture of our beloved JiHoon-shi!It maybe old but hey, I love this picture to bits! :x :x :x :\"> :\">

tumblr_modjb8C7Wl1s5hjowo1_500.jpg1002733_569913283061066_1449197756_n.jpg

waaahhhh! can't align the two!

Anyways, have a sunshiny Friday Hunnies! keep safe and stay happy!. 

;;):D :x :x