Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

I miss all the updates.So busy can't keep up with you gals anymore.
Thank you for the pictures & updates.
Have a nice day to all hunnies & hunniewives.
Tarits unnie, get well soon & we miss you. Jihun's waiting for your recovery too!!

Guest Goongfan11

Hi to all the Hunnies!!!  Gomawo...Ziera25 for the video with Ji Hoon singing.  He has such a lovely voice.  I hope someone can post some behind the scene pics like the one from the nail expo.  Oh wait!  Isn't he doing a fan meeting for his Japanese fans around his birthday?  Oh boy!!!  Maybe, we will get some pics from there.  That would be so nice. I wish I could someday see him, but alas, I live too far away. :(( :(( I have relatives in Japan, but still, I think it would be difficult to get tickets.  Oh well...someday, I will try.  For right now, I will visit and talk with all my new friends on Soompi's Joo Ji Hoon thread, right?  
Take care everyone and get well soon Tarits eonni.  We miss you!!!  :-SS

Guest lualm

hiyeee everyone! i missed you guys! 

@ziera25 it's alright. we've also disliked some of Jihoon's past outfits and we're still alive hahahaha! but through the years i've also come to accept that his fashion sense can get weird at times, perhaps because of his modeling background. I'd rather believe he's being fully confident with himself that's why he has no qualms wearing these clothes. but yeah, the stylist or whoever assigned him these outfits should better read this thread and prepare to dig himself/herself a bunker because hunnies are gonna hunt him down. =))

some scenes from The Eve of Wedding at the Nail Expo event with Lee Yeon Hee ssi1367252178-2743037286-Copy_zps45796cdd.jpg

1367456830-3102000531_zpsaef48969.jpg

1367462946-1925971616_zps6f3cdf46.jpg

1367310229-582339798-Copy_zps5a380d3d.jpg

credit amy@pixnet

you can drop by The Eve of Wedding Soompi Official thread and spazz about JJH and his co-stars, too. 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2016807/upcoming-movie-2013-the-night-before-the-wedding-%EA%B2%B0%ED%98%BC%EC%A0%84%EC%95%BC#latest

@weende next time i have to let you guys scroll longer. Mwahahahhahahah! 
waves at @novchime @yannyayson @Goongfan11 @sophiechoice @cynder @ck16 girl! 

Guest novchime

Hi @leesha84,
I saw this account: https://twitter.com/joo_ji_hoon, but the last time he wrote something was in 2010.  So if I were you, I would not use it.  I do not know any other.

@lualm: do you know how I can insert pictures here?  I think I have to upload it somewhere first and insert the URL location here, but I do not know if there is a public place where we can upload pictures in Soompi.  Thanks in advance for the answer.

Guest lualm

Guest selasih

Haii Hunnies, I'am comming back again, after taking time off for my weddingI miss u all, i miss this thread and certainly i miss JihoonHow about his movie?

Guest novchime

Here are two pictures taken from JJH Global Fans Club FB.  The first was taken from a calendar, courtesy of Tomoko (isn't he very good looking?).  The second was posted by Ajun.

jjh2_zps3313b083.jpg

JJh3_zps3314d6bb.jpg

Annyeong, hunnies!!!
@novchime...thanks for the pics...first time I have seen it. He looks soooo good...the one from the calendar is my favorite :-) But I can't help smile at the baby picture...that is probably the biggest JJH smile i have ever seen. He looks so happy and even then as a child...he wears 'cute' clothes :-)

aaahhh his pics from the calendar is so handsomely handsome :X
and my sweet tortured lawyer is so handsome too :x 
and selasih, congratulation for your wedding :) you're from Indonesian too rite?  awet sampai maut memisahkan yaa :)

Guest Goongfan11

Waves to all the Hyunnie!!!!Good Job Novchime on uploading pics.  I will have to learn how to do it too!  Your pics are nice ones.  His smile is so infectious...I just want to pinch his cute cheeks from his childhood pic. Hahaha...:-*His birthday is coming up soon.  I will have to think of a nice birthday greeting for this thread.Keep posting nice pics and info on our beloved Ji Hoon.I just came to see if there were any more news on his movie and upcoming birthday fan meeting in Japan.Is there anyone here who is going to it?  If so, maybe they can post what they saw and heard.  That would be so nice.Take care my friends. Annyeong everyone.   :x

Guest selasih

thank you Nov Chime :)
Sophiechoice : iyaa, aamiin, makasih yaa,  :) dr Indonesia juga Sophie?

Guest ziera25

@ selasih,

CONGRATULATIONS ! and welcome back from your honeymoon !

I guess Ju Jihun will also soon be going on a honeymoon too in 'eve of the wedding " yah ?.

@selasihiyaa nih hihiii ketemu indonesian fellow disini :D aku dibandung, kamu dimana?? suka maen keforum korea di lautanindonesia.com ga??
ahhh i have to prepares my birthday greeting for Jihun's birthday :)

Guest novchime

Hello all,

Thanks for appreciating the photos.  If you do not mind, I will post photos/videos that were made for JiHun's past birthdays.  That way we can get in the celebration mood already.  The following video is from cyako28.  As usual, lots of nice pictures of JiHun!

Guest yannyayson

Annyeong Hunnies!  :-h :-h :-h    I missed you guys!  :x :x :x   Hope you are all doing great!    :)>-
Thank you for the videos @lualm... seeing him sing, hearing his voice never fails to make me giddy and melt my defenses! hehehe.. :D :D :D
waah, @novchime, hope to see more pic posts from you soon! very nice pics.. whatever angle, whatever hairstyle, even if dressed in rags or just his dress is plain sloppy, Ji Hoon always looks his best...Miss seeing you around ( prolly because i was the one not around! ;) ;;) and the baby picture??? i ran out of words.. i just sighed like an idiot.. too cute for words! :\"> :\"> :\"> i wish i could have a baby boy who looks like him. And you guys all know who i want the father to be right??? :x :x :\"> :\"> :P :PTough luck though, it's like asking for snow here in the Middle East! =)) =)) :)) :))  ( after i'm done posting this, i'll do see a psychiatrist! LOL!!=)) =)) =)) i might have some loose screws in my head that's why i'm acting like this! )
@sophiechoice- yeah, no lawyer could ever be fiercer than our Deadly and Wickedly Sexy Oh Seung Ha.. Annyeong! ;) ;;)

@goongfan11- yep, it would be nice if people who would go to his birthday fan meet could post some pics on this thread.. so we could get a glimpse of what happened! :( :( :(  wish we could get to share the happiness they have when they see him in the flesh.. this is what sucks to be a fan of an international actor.. :(( :(( :(( meeting him and seeing him in person is just way too- uhm, complicated?? hard?? impossible?? I earnestly wish not! anyways, I am still going crazy because of ALWAYS IN MY HEART! thanks heaps! :x :x :x
@cynder- yeah, even as a kid, he already has that 'swag'  and pardon me for the word! hahahaha! :)) :)his parents must have real good genes... omo! cuteness overload, right?? Take care... hope you see someone as cute as Jihoon in a scrubsuit at work! Lol!  :D :D >:D<
@selasih
- congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you! see you around more here and in FB! ;) ;)
@zierah25- whew! that made me kinda, sorta and a little bit jealous! hahahaha! JJH on honeymoon???? well, if he would be in one, he would have to be with.... well, we all have that delusions of grandeur..  we all want HER to be with HIM..and i, and you could also "sometimes dream" that it could be "me" or "you" he ends up with.. i have to shut up already [-X [-X  .. i know it's just in the movies for now! haha! :)) :))
@Tarits- get well soon! we all miss you! aja, fighting!!!! >:D< >:D< :)>- ;)

meanwhile, will be sharing pics from amy's blog and from Yayi's FB page... all photos from Hot Chili Paper Magazine..let the drooling and "let's-all-be-giddy-and-let's-start-fangirling" begin!!!! YEY!!!!!1367906864-3262270851.jpg
308561_444505992308165_349878188_n.jpg482528_444505155641582_1416036684_n.jpg486657_444494685642629_1148314327_n.jpg315981_4066449599989_426059975_n.jpg
while these are Screencaps from an interview of a video clip which is somewhat restricted in our region.. huhuhuhu...  :(( :(( :(:(Ju Jihoon, the Canal own K ☆ STAR LOVERS women to Joo Ji Hoon screen interview
http://amy0827.pixnet.net/blog/post/39069319
944305_444325225659575_260520688_n.jpg480338_444325132326251_1984584316_n.jpg254188_444326028992828_910933630_n.jpg485579_444336095658488_1765085663_n.jpg
i'm just glad that JiHoon looks comfortable in this interview... but i'll be waaaayyyy happier if i could have some translations of what he said in here... hehehe! :D :D
BYE FOR NOW HUNNIES, I'M OFF TO SEE A SHRINK! =)) =)) =))stay happy and be safe! :x :x