Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

It is called mutual respect. if we don't say anything about your specs., then don't say anything about ours...

By the way, if anyone is interested in the proof behind the "stupid shirt nonsense", pm mellon, jnccrs, mikki, or me.

P.S: We don't want to start a war here.

i will PM you. way to go.

i dun like those peepz who start the conflicts.. it just kills the friendly feelin in the thread.

this is like the YEh thread all over again.

I hope we all love each other. we are afterall fans k.

haha~ thanks cheli for liking my "tadaaa" :P I'll use it more often.

Some pics of Joo Ji Hoon oppa, i don't know if anyone post this yet but I don't think so. :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/LoV...e_200508_04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v174/LoV...e_200508_05.jpg

credit Baidu

sorry size is a bit big haha~ :lol:

*Wave* HAIYA BB GALS SISTAS

Whoaaalinhie our JJHssi just look like a HERO...A PATRIOT...hahaha A VERY SEXY HERO!!! :w00t:

I wont mind to be rescued by him...

So what's new...I missed alot here...So new speculation bout the kiss betwenn YEH&JJH....

En I read that YEH gonna play in the new drama...What bout Goong 2???

Guest jamieyn

Saw this and thought it's quite cute. He must love the grey singlet with green lining alot. Not only did he wear it in Goong but also in a fashion event too...he he B)

samesinglet7km.jpg

Penny Loo - Apa Khabar ? Biarlah mereka, sini thread bersuka-ria. See you more often.

Don't lose hoe on JJH and YEH.

Mizzlinhie & DallasE - Thanks for the photos. really nice. Oppa is so cute.... ;)

Cheli - Thanks to you for bringing me out from the dark. So nice to join this thread :D

Shin - Glad that you like the bubble, post more...keep the thread alive.

Momo08 & Gracecherry - Nice knowing that you are afraid to speak your mind. This JJH thread, everyone is a friend...WORLD PEACE :)

Lualm - Could be a coicidence they met in Bali but the idea of them spending time in an island is good enough to make my day :blush:

heehee.. I already sign the petition... feel more comfortable here as compare in YEH thread.. seem like some of the fans there get very agitated over the petition :angry:

Way to go JJH & YEH :wub:

Me too ... really like here alot ...

although i also like EH ... but there

seem to be not for me ...

as i more prefer our Royal couple ...

Cmon aYuko DONT GIVE UP LIKE THAT!!! YEH thread is for ALL YEH's FANS...so they dun have rite to TELL us THIS OR THAT...if they dun want to fill the petition then JUST SHUT UP...I've been told that sum1 at YEH thread said "why put the petition link at YEH thread"...en I was Like....WHATZ!?!?!?!? Goong Petition still related with YEH...then we kinda not "allowed" to talk bout YEH&JJH...like I said to sis cheli....YEH got popular Bcoz of Goong en her "things" with JJH....So why cant we post the Goong petition at her Thread?!?!? that's just NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!! Bside it's only FOR FUN!!!! Bfor Goong 2 start...

All I culd say is They're just JEALOUS!!!! With our Love to Goong...YEH....JJH!!!

I DON' T like en dun want to have any Conflict with YEH fans...bcoz I also Love YEH...en I want us to Stick together to support YEH en Goong 2....That's all...bside we never brought up her things with other men en stick to YEH & JJH...bfor they started it...

SO SORRY if there's sumone who feel annoyed by my words...but I just want to speak up my mind....en We're free for that rite?!?!? or we're Not Allowed to do that too :)

Once again I said Sorry Dun want to start a Fight here...coz I like Peace en have a nice chat with all of you....

SUPPORT JJH-YEH-GOONG all the way...FOREVER!!!! PEACE V(^___^)V

WELL SAID WELL SAID

oops ... no offence to all pple ... pardon me if it's not right ...

jus like whats on my mind ... so probably not going there ...

afraid of all those pple who doesn't like it will throw tomato at me ...

Guest cheli001

hi!

umm labelle dear... calm down... i think that issue has been talked about on the other thread... let's just leave it there oki? It's done. end of discussion...

we don't want war here on jjh thread or on any other thread.

so, please please try harder to just let it go.... if someone posted or commented anything that you don't like just pretend you didn't read/saw it. Perhaps, you can email or pm some1... a friend or whoever.

coz comments after comments after comments.. makes the issue bigger...

and it creates tension...

I'm sorry but that's what i think.... peace everyone....

c'mon... everyone cheer up!

Okay, I will ask linhie to give you girls a gift. Maybe she can look for good pics of jjh... hehehe :P

linhie don't forget "tadaaa" oki? hahaha :lol:

EDIT:

ohh ayuko... don't stop supporting yeh... oki? cheer up... wait for linhie's gift! hehe

for god's sake can you girls please BACKLOG?!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/jam...esinglet7km.jpg

this was put together by me and posted here way before <_<

not trying to sound mean & to no particular person(s), but all these reposting is a waste of your time (since they are already available HERE!) and it made me feel like me & the regular posters had wasted our time for sourcing & posting them HERE in the last 4 months.

Yeah u rite sis cheli from now on..Im not gonna give any comments...on nonsense comments...just gonna give my LOVE,COMMENTS en BUBBLES to our Dear JJHssi en YEH en GOONG!!!

LOVE YA ALL BB GALS SISTAS...cheli,cunto,linhie,aYuko,ally,gracecherry&others HOHOHO

Ahahaha so sums already been posted yah Rebby....well maybe they just forgot....kekeke

So why cant we post the Goong petition at her Thread?!?!? that's just NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!!!! Bside it's only FOR FUN!!!! Bfor Goong 2 start...

i was pretty neutral to this whole idea of petition... but now you mentioned FOR FUN....

i hope people who had signed it wouldn't feel they had wasted their time to go and put their names there... :Pyou know its important to say politically correct things even in a fan forum.. :)

now i just hope they'll drop this whole idea of Goong 2, causing so much stress for everyone, not only the original cast but also the viewers and fans... :fury:

i was pretty neutral to this whole idea of petition... but now you mentioned FOR FUN....

i hope people who had signed it wouldn't feel they had wasted their time to go and put their names there... :Pyou know its important to say politically correct things even in a fan forum.. :)

No no no Rebby...I mean For Fun is when we MAKIN BUBBLES...Sorry not makin CLEAR of that one...for the Petition I already ask my fren..how to send it to the PD or the management...when she already give the reply im gonna let u all know...

Guest mizzlinhie

hi!

umm labelle dear... calm down... i think that issue has been talked about on the other thread... let's just leave it there oki? It's done. end of discussion...

we don't want war here on jjh thread or on any other thread.

so, please please try harder to just let it go.... if someone posted or commented anything that you don't like just pretend you didn't read/saw it. Perhaps, you can email or pm some1... a friend or whoever.

coz comments after comments after comments.. makes the issue bigger...

and it creates tension...

I'm sorry but that's what i think.... peace everyone....

c'mon... everyone cheer up!

Okay, I will ask linhie to give you girls a gift. Maybe she can look for good pics of jjh... hehehe :P

linhie don't forget "tadaaa" oki? hahaha :lol:

EDIT:

ohh ayuko... don't stop supporting yeh... oki? cheer up... wait for linhie's gift! hehe

Haha~ cheli!! Why are you draggin me into this!! Geez...giving me pressures now hhaha~ jk! :lol:

Sis LaBelle and aYuKo, cheer up girls! Here're some gifts for you like cheli has mentioned :phew:

Tadaaa~~~ :w00t: OPPA IS SO HOTTT *drool*

16el2.jpg

hotnessjjh1.jpghotnessjjh2.jpg

credit dienanh.net

By the way its my fault for telling jayme that those pics haven't been posted. There're too many pics in this thread that we can't really remember one by one, hope you guys would understand that. :)

Jayme, I'm so sorry dear :(

OMG linhie ur makin my EYES WIDE OPEN...I've seen this but it's okay to have a look again...LOOK AT the 1st pic.....THAT BODY....HOT...not the hair but THE BODY...OH LA LA...Hope he's gonna have that Body again..en makes me havin a Wild Dream...BUHAHAHAHA!!!! J/K...IM NOT!!!! hahahaha :w00t::w00t:

Guest cheli001

labelle, you happy now? hahaha drooling i guess haha!

linhie, thanks for giving them a gift haha... you're so fast...

i liked your gift... haha :blush:

Jayme sorry.... just like linhie... i can't remember all pics sorry...

Guest jamieyn

Opps!! So credit to Rebby then (eventhough you might said you are not after the credit but please give me the honour). Don't get so work-up, girl....It's just a repost. If every time someone repost and get a reply like this. No one will dare to post here anymore...CHILL, ok ;)

for god's sake can you girls please BACKLOG?!

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/jam...esinglet7km.jpg

this was put together by me and posted here way before <_<

not trying to sound mean & to no particular person(s), but all these reposting is a waste of your time (since they are already available HERE!) and it made me feel like me & the regular posters had wasted our time for sourcing & posting them HERE in the last 4 months.

Yeah sis cheli Im soooo LOVING IT...Makes me Love u Gals my Sistas More en more....Any other TOPLESS PIC OF JJH...with that HOT BODY...I'd rather seeing him en that SUPER HOT BODY EN MYSTERIOUS LOOK than figthing...hahaha

Guest ally2207

Hi girlz...! :)

~ pennylo, gracecherry & jamieyn, apa khabar? :P I heard Goong will be aired at 8tv soon, is that right?

~ felice & aYuko, we love YEH as much as we love our JJH oppa, right! So... we must post in YEH thread too, afterall we are JJH & YEH fans too. Maybe we just talk about JJH&YEH here! :P hehehe...

~ LaBelle, hi girl! I must say, Indonesian Goonger Rockz!!! Don't be upset, we here for you! :D

~ cheli & linhie, ThanX for the pics. But where cunto? :(

~ momo08, hi... nice to see you here again! B)

~ Rebby, sorry if some of the pics already being posted before! :sweatingbullets: Maybe we are new here, but i think everybody will be more careful now. :lol:

* WORLD PEACE * For everyone here! :ph34r: