Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Thank you for the updates, pictures & links.
To all newbies, welcome to JJH's thread.Enjoy being a hunnie in here.Although I'm not an active hunnie anymore, this thread is very friendly & helpful with each other.Miss you gals.Anything for Jihun. 

Happy Easter newbies, hunnies & hunniewives!

Guest Goongfan11

Wow!  Hello to the new and the old Hunnies! It's been awhile since I've been here.  I was busy with work and I too a short vacation. I consider myself a new Hunnie, since I only started becoming infatuated with Goong about two and a half years ago when I first saw it.  After watching Goong, I have loved watching anything on Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon.  Both are excellent in their field and so talented in many other things as well.  Love that they seem to be still close friends to each other and are supportive of each other's projects.  I love how they are both private persons actually.  Their personal lives should be their own busines.  I just want both to be happy in whatever it may be that they choose to do.
@Cynder    You are not abnormal! Or else we are all considered abnormal.  We all love Ji Hoon.

@yanyanjihoon  Thanks for the nice pics and gifs

Hello to Tarits, Lualm and novchime!!!  I bought my new imac and am having some trouble with finding my music and videos.  It will be awhile before I get the hang of this new computer I think.  I need my classes on how to use it.  I want to upload stuff, but I can't!!!!  Wahhhh!!!!!
It will be awhile before I have the next chapter of my fanfic.  Mianhamnida. (sorry)  :((

Guest novchime

Hello all,
I was just "googleling" now, and saw some posts/blogs about Jihoon's photo shoot in Bali.  To quote a few:
http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/03/joo-ji-hoon-brings-the-heat-to-marie-claire/ :
WOW! Joo Ji Hoon looks absolutely amazing for the April issue of Marie Claire. Shot on location in Bali, Joo Ji Hoon looks handsome and healthy with a fuller face and reddish tinted hair. Remember right after he came out of the army he filmed the K-Drama Five Fingers and was still handsome, but he looked a little tired and thin. Well, now it seems he’s back 100% and I think he looks even better than he did back when he played Prince Shin in Goong!

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/03/25/joo-ji-hoon-in-bali-for-marie-claire-korea-ha-suk-jin-takes-it-easy-during-his-shoot/ :
Another star hits Bali!In Marie Claire Korea‘s April issue, Joo Ji Hoon tours the popular Indonesian spot, sleekly attired in several patterned outfits that seem to echo the area’s colorful foliage.
I am happy to see those.  Because I only started following Jihoon a few months back, I did not know how his fans were/are.  I am getting the impression now, after seeing some articles that "they are still around", just like what @Tarits said.  His fans are faithful to him.  I hope he gets a good break, whether it be a movie or TV drama and I am sure he will be "hot" again.  Let's all hope for this.
Nice to see you back, Goongfan11!
Cheers to all!

Guest Tarits

ck16 - it is good to see you here. I hope we go again together for a K-Pop concert this year. Off topic - go look at my FB wall, there is a small town near you which is nice and it snows in there.

goongfan - my new IMAC is waiting for me to explore it.  I am such a dumbo when it comes to computer. IMAC I will get to know how to use it well soon!

Keyeast has a new 2013 poster:

644285_556895871009091_1994581849_n.jpg

And this is the banner that was used in the Okinawa International Filmfest that ends March 30th. 

10020_556894837675861_1796590457_n.jpg

The fanmeet of Jihoon is in May. Exciting!

Guest lualm

Keyeast now has an official Youtube account! Check out the ff JJH clips!
Ju Ji Hoon 2011 Fanmeeting

Ju Ji Hoon 2012 Busan Concert 

This one credits to AMY19820516 
Ju Ji Hoon's unreleased video preparing for his concert

brb ~ 

Guest Tarits

Here is the official Jihoon Official Japanese site

579631_556899227675422_1832890758_n.jpg

The Okinawa 5th International Filmfest ended.  The 6th filmfest will be next year, March 23-30.  Let us hope another project of Jihoon will be an entry again:

533957_557040010994677_1085121354_n.jpg

And here's some fans lining up to get their filmfest ticket to Jihoon's movie:

68512_557037010994977_1788758483_n.jpg

216615_557037287661616_826350394_n.jpg

Guest Tarits

It seems that the movie offer of Jihoon that all the while I thought would be announced April has been postponed to a playdate of Septembet 2013! Woah, that's  a long time to wait.  I thought it would be announced soon and that the project would start filming soon thereafter.  If it will be September, I guess the only chance for us to see new photos of Jihoon (again) is if he attends any movie premiere, if his fanmeet in May would show a lot of photos (normally only bits and pieces are shown which is understandable as the attendees paid huge sum to join) or if he confirms his accepting the movie offer with a story about marriage or wedding.

We will miss him again. I hope he appears more often in showbiz events.

Guest Tarits

lualm - I wish to see photos of rehearsals and promotional articles soon. A movie is good and it will be directed by Jihoon's favorite director.  This is a wonderful news for all of  us!  We will soon be flooded with new photos.  Exciting!!!

The movie will likely start filming April and then released after half of the year, most likely around September.  I just hope the fanmeet of Jihoon will not be affected. That he will have enough time to rest to face his fans fresh and not looking tired.

These 2 are joining Jihoon in the movie.

525290_558006570898021_1870261223_n.jpg

The other actors in the movie are the following:

166704_558064317558913_167567811_n.jpg

485386_558064507558894_2028315487_n.jpg

544432_558064667558878_593809947_n.jpg

3543_558064947558850_1140444935_n.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Kang-woo, Joo Ji-hoon and Lee Yeon-hee in "The Night Before Marriage"

Source | 2013/04/01 |

photo296848.jpg

Kim Kang-wooJoo Ji-hoon and Lee Yeon-hee are coming together.

The three are starring in the upcoming Hong Ji-young directed movie "The Night Before Marriage".

The cast is made up of Kim Kang-woo who is currently busy with national and international affairs, Joo Ji-hoon who has made a comeback with "I Am a King", Lee Yeon-heeMa Dong-seok and more.

"The Night Before Marriage" is an omnibus movie which is already highly expected to be released in the movie industry. The actors and actresses should reveal their unique colors in this movie.

"The Night Before Marriage" will pre-produce soon and start making at the end of this month.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

Guest lualm

Hi eonni, i think September playdate is still within Soofilm's original plan of showing it during Chuseok holiday. I checked the calendar and this year's Chuseok will fall on Sept 19. 5 months of filming till showing is not that long, considering the pre and post production, too. Antique was shot in Dec 2007 and shown in Nov 2008.

Hope Jihoon shines anew in this fijm!

Guest Tarits

One more actor added to the cast which I almost missed:

482262_558090570889621_1668017640_n.jpg

The more the merrier!  We will get to see Jihun, smile, laugh a lot.  No more tears Jihoon, no more tears.

lualm - the last info I got says the calendar seems to have changed and it is no longer in the Chuseok calendar.  Regardless, our world is happy again, right?  It is just good to know we will see him again in a project that hopefully is lighter than the drama he did.   And I am excited that there will be a movie premiere again.  I would like to see his friends come and support him like in his last movie premiere.

geek yet handsome :D did he like to dressed up nerd-style recently ?? but his eyes like he had lack of sleep :(

and i dont want to sound like i'm a pervert, but do you guys see what i see ?? somewhere in his pants area :\">

Guest lualm

thanks so much again, @jjsweeter0211 ! 
Yeaaaah! Mother Hen is so full of pride seeing our man at this event! I agree, he looked a bit overslept hahahha! Or lack of sleep? 

hahha @sophiechoice that used to be what we call "telling the time" session. :D 

Guest Tarits

The flooding of photos have started!  The hunnies are celebrating again!

jjsweeter - thanks for posting the photos. He looks good and I am happy that he is back to attending social events once more. (see you in That Winter thread, only one more morning left)

Tired eyes, tight pants, formally or casually dressed, however he is dressed whatever or however he looks, I love him and I am just happy to see him in new photos and to see that he is kept busy again and will be quite busy in the coming months.

Aside from movie and drama projects, I wish to see him back to doing CF's. sooner or later.

Guest yannyayson

annyeong Hunnies! :x :x :x
How's everyone doing??? :-h
i was so happy about the confirmation of Jihoon's new movie!!! 'twas the first thing i saw upon waking up and boy, there's no better way to start my day right other than seeing good news about JiHoon.. :Di was like this kid upon reading the news..
Thanks for keeping us posted, @lualm and @Tarits
@jjsweeter- Thanks for the picturesss!!!!!! smiling from ear to ear, yes! that's me when  i saw your post! :-*i hope the pics and the vids keep coming... 
@sophiechoice- yeah, i also kept on seeing that though i'm trying hard not to notice it longer. drat! i failed miserably and ended up feeling guilty! haha! :P:D X_X
it's a very GOOOD day today! and i'm hoping the coming days, months and years would be better for JiHoon and for all of us as well! 

tumblr_mk70jmlntv1s5hjowo1_400.jpg