Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest jamieyn

Heads up. Another post from JOLEE .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i do believe YEH when she said she's never had a bf.

cos she joined BVox so young ..and since then .

it's been non-stop in the entertainment world ..

doubt if she has the time to go dating .. but then . but then ..

seeing her with her super duper reaction to JJH's kissing .. wow that's screen chemistry or pure natural reaction or WHAT !!??

believe her .. she's def telling the truth .. so it proves that they were doing it for real .. and not acting ..

u think i believe jjh when he explained in that interview?

that even the staff were shocked by their scene .. haha .. come on .. hhmmm on deeper analysis ..

if u notice .. the camera is ALWAYS facing jjh .. and not YEH .. can guess why ..??

cos jjh was really serious and intent and i think PD wanted to catch his true emotions..

that he was really attracted to yeh and wanted to get closer .. remember

he said he wanted to from the start but their earlier scenes didn't allow him the chance as those were mostly arguing scenes ..

i have this feeling that pd knew jjh couldn't keep his emotions off his face and tats why focused on him ..

as for yeh .. omo…the way she opened and offered her mouth up to jjh ..

those were what REALLY made the kiss sizzle ..

...........................................................................................................................................................

Omo, Jolee....you are good. I did not notice it before.

Thanks for sharing. (You must be a good kisser yourself ;))

Hi! Sorry if I'm sounding rude but... I'm not trying to pinpoint anyone here..... please back log first before posting pics... alot of the pics are posted before... As much as I love JJH and love to see new pics of him... but sometimes it's kinda annoying to see the same pics being posted again and again and again.... :wacko:

Thank you for all of your cooperation! :)

Guest jamieyn

Hi hi.....nice to know there are alot of you want to know more of JJH news. I was informed that the speculation I post might put some pressure to JJH and YEH if they are dating now. Reason being, our thread read by alot of foreign fans. I want everyone to know what i posted or will post later are purely speculations from Baidu. We can support them in a nice way but please no word war like what happened in other threads, ok. :)

Guest gracecherry

hello everyone,oh, i havent posted for a few days, and there are so many new bubbles being generated? heheh, its goood.

hmm, i actually didnt even realize that i was smiling soooo widely reading Jolee's analysis! i have always been doubtful about the epi 23 kiss, i mean, those kinda kiss definitely isnt something that could purely be acted out, it involves so much emotions and feelings between two person to response in such a way, whether JJH oppa is too immersed in his role anot, is not a reason, well hehe....what i think is, he could be immersed into the role of Shin Goon and at the same time, developed the passion and desperation, which made the kiss went that far, just like he explained, that the staff and he himself had not intended to bring the kiss that fat, but so?? it did happened rite...eheh ^_^, hehe, all in all, it means, that he was quite indulged in the kiss, subcontiously, and that must hav arrise from some true feelings....*giggles*

i just went to rewatch the scene, and aww, the time when a tear streamed down YEH cheeks, that tear made the kiss even moreeee meaningful.

jamieyn & ally > i m from malaysia too....^_^

ally > aww, yes the street kiss, was soo sweet, coz it seems many street ppl werent aware they were kissing for a drama, and many ppl actually stood and observed them, it made them so shy, i noticed how YEH and JJH oppa lowered their heads shyly before running away after it ended. hehe.

cheli > ooh, JJH oppa did jerk his head at the end of the kiss? hmm, i really didnt noticed tat, rushes off to check out ...

jamieyn > oh i hope our bubbles and speculations wouldnt stress anyone out or cause any uncomfort too, so..yes, peace....is really important.

annyong to ayuko, yuru, saf & felice *waves*

and oh gosh, must rush to sign the petition tooo....it would never be the same if the casts for goong 2 are different.

Guest ally2207

hello everyone,oh, i havent posted for a few days, and there so many new bubbles being generated? heheh, its goood.

jamieyn & ally > i m from malaysia too....^_^

ally > aww, yes the street kiss, was soo sweet, coz it seems many street ppl werent aware they were kissing for a drama, and many ppl actually stood and observed them, it made them so shy, i noticed how YEH and JJH oppa lowered their heads shyly before running away after it ended. hehe.

cheli > ooh, JJH oppa did jerk his head at the end of the kiss? hmm, i really didnt noticed tat, rushes off to check out ...

jamieyn > oh i hope our bubbles and speculations wouldnt stress anyone out or cause any uncomfort too, so..yes, peace....is really important.

Hi gracecherry! hehehe... Many Malaysian here, "apa khabar?" :P kekeke... OK, i don't wanna shame myself here, my Malay Language not really good! :blush: Yeah... street kiss more natural, b'coz many people stared at them! Mhuhahaha... OMO... i didn't noticed that too cheli! :unsure: I will check again, after back home. You are right gracecherry, i think people here can control their anger management! ;) We all here to support JJH or JJH+YEH, soo... we are in the same boat. But we should use nice words & respect the other too. :)* WORLD PEACE * for JJH+YEH shipper!!! :ph34r:

Guest cheli001

Ally and Gracecherry , hi!!! ummm kinda lost here... :P

you guys didn't noticed ...??? what exactly??? :unsure:

you talkin about the ep 23 kiss??? well hehe it was not my observation. :D I didn't noticed it too.... actually i had to rewatch it also. :lol: :blush:

just want to clarify... wehehe... no worries. :D

Guest mizzlinhie

Ally and Gracecherry , hi!!! ummm kinda lost here... :P

you guys didn't noticed ...??? what exactly??? :unsure:

you talkin about the ep 23 kiss??? well hehe it was not my observation. :D I didn't noticed it too.... actually i had to rewatch it also. :lol: :blush:

just want to clarify... wehehe... no worries. :D

OMO cheli, did you really have to rewatch it dear?? I thought you remember it by heart now :lol: since you watched it zillion times before haha~ :phew: . I wonder why PD focused on JJH side too, but I bet you YEH didnt resist the kiss, she was offering her mouth too OMO that was so HOT :blush: love that kissing scene.

Ally and Jayme way to go girls!! Keep the peace!!

I love every moments of them together :)

3.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

credit Baidu

Guest gracecherry

cheli > ooopy, i gues i made a mistake then...oh so someone notified u about oori JJH oppa jerking his head at the end of the epi 23 kiss ? hehe...its ok...for being blur once a while, most of the time i m quite blur in this thread too...too many interesting reviews and analysis, whahahha ^_^

ally > khabar baik. wahhaha^_^ felt so warm to be greeted in our BM.eheh.my BM isnt good too.yeap, its true that different ppl have different preferences , like some may support YEH+JJH some supports YEH with someone else , but whatever it is, it will be good if we could all discuss and speak harmoniously heeh....yes yes, the street kiss is so natural, but, i was quite shocked when i watch the NG, it was soooo long...i wonder if they were breathless. *shy shy*....

mizzlinhie >hi hi...thx for the pictures. awww....made me recalled how super FUNNNNY it was when shin was in CG's hs for the stayover, she developed the obsession with his back. .....

Guest cheli001

ok. it's not my observation and I believe it said Jerk "AWAKE" :lol: don't get confused.... orighty???? :D

linhie, oh sista... i haven't watched it like a zillion times... maybe a million? i lost count... aiissshhh! :P bwhahaha.. kidding.....

Guest ally2207

~Wow... is JJH take that pics by himself Rebby? It seem all of them like photograph, YEH like taking self pics too! :rolleyes: kekeke...

~Yeah gracecherry, the street kiss like seeing the fishes kissing in the tank! :vicx::unsure: LOL

~hahaha... It seem me & gracecherry misunderstand that cheli! :sweatingbullets:

~wave... Hi cunto! We miss you so bad!!! :tears:

Guest lualm

hi...just read in the news thread that yeh has accepted a kbs series...and there are some worries in goong thread / yeh thread that she might not get casted in goong 2 anymore...will someone shed light on this matter pls? its nice to see her in some other project first before returning to goong 2...but im also worried she might not be able to make it ...no more yeh and jjh makes me really really sad...

Guest jamieyn

Wow.. so hard to search news from Baidu. Been there for hours now. Again I have to say this is only speculation from Baidu fans. JJH went to Bali with his friend, Jinu. And after the trip, the Baidu fans found some photos in JJH's good friend's cyworld (Jinu). They believed the items in both pix belong to be YEH's. They said YEH was using the pink Moto V3 at the airport and sunglasses to the Bali shoot (for magazine).

The first 2 photos were in Jinu's cyworld. The others photos are evidence to show they own those things.

26234246813285231995.jpgpinkmoto.jpg

000438139-2gfdgd.jpg

Baidu fans said JJH & YEH must have met in Bali or else how did Jinu managed to shoot YEH's personal stuff....Hee hee :)

Guest lualm

hi jamieyn...thanks so much for posting these stuffs and the observation...i think whether it was just a coincidence or they really met up in bali...im still delirious over the whole idea...you just made my day !!!

Guest ally2207

hi...just read in the news thread that yeh has accepted a kbs series...and there are some worries in goong thread / yeh thread that she might not get casted in goong 2 anymore...will someone shed light on this matter pls? its nice to see her in some other project first before returning to goong 2...but im also worried she might not be able to make it ...no more yeh and jjh makes me really really sad...

* Hi lualm! I already read that news too, but it's said YEH KBS new drama start filming at July. And it will airing on 24th July, so that wouldn't effect her return in Goong 2. :unsure::sweatingbullets: So... we must keep positive thinking, there's still a hope! But even if YEH or JJH can't make it, we still have to respect their decision! ;) Don't be sad and look at the brighter side, we can watched YEH or JJH performance more now! :D Btw... did you know that it's a common thing that an actor/actress working more than 1 drama/film at almost same time. I heared that Eric Mun(Shinhwa) taking 2 or 3 drama for this year only. B) Pleaz, correct me if i'm wrong! :P

* hahahaha... Your bubbles really crack me up jamieyn, but ThanX anyway! :w00t: But i hope Baidu people are right, i don't know there so many bubbles in Baidu too? :ph34r:

Looks like one of those many many winding and confusing roads/streets in London. I got lost so many times because of that!

He's quite the photographer actually, i think it really is one of his hobbies, and he takes interesting pics. Something a little bit realistic or quirky. Quite admirable really and ironic, the one who is always in front of the camera likes to be behind it as well. B)

Guest cheli001

hey there jamieyn, see you decided to post your bubble..

wehehehe!!! As ally always say "WHIB"! haha :P

Baidu fans are good with these speculation thing.

thanks jamieyn for sharing!!!

Guest lualm

hi ally2207...im relieved to read your posts on kstars doing more than one series at a time...i used to think they dont accept projects simultaneously...thus causing me to freak out...heeheheee...i just cant seem to get enough of our royal couple...i really hope yeh can still make it to goong 2...

but if and when yeh doesnt make it...you're right...bottom line is we have to respect their prerogative to choose...whatever their management's reasons are surely for the betterment of their careers.

Guest ally2207

This is just for the ocassion, not much of a football fan myself.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...rldcup_rami.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

ThanX for posting that pic DallasE! :) Altough i'm not Korea fans, but i found one too! :D hehehe...

1150167745_gung7_gokorea2006_s.gif

Credit as labelled.

* Hi too lualm! :) I'm glad you understand that. :sweatingbullets: Yeah... we still have to support our Royal Couple, even if they not working togather again! Right! B)

* cheli... why said WHIB idea come from me??? <_<