Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest YoungNgo

Hi... BB Girls! :D Sorry being not active post today, i'm really busy at work! :tears: My Boss really... me! <_< hehehe... Btw i see many new people posting here, i can't writes all names here. But i just wanna say, "Hi... and welcome here!" and "Post more often to shared any JJH news or pics." :P OMO... i don't really have any new bubbles to shared now, anyone kind heart enough to share with me??? :rolleyes: hehehehe.... :sweatingbullets::lol:

*EDIT : ivylive, i agree with you! I also think their management company really weird, they wanna stop speculation by separated JJH & YEH to perform togather in any events. <_< That not help to stop the bubbles, but that even make us more suspicious by their acts! :rolleyes:

I think it's a good marketing strategy to prepare for GOONG 2. The more people want JJH & YEH be together, the more they want to break them up! Why??? Very simple! So there will be more people watching GOONG in season 2. JMHO! :-)

Hi... BB Girls! :D Sorry being not active post today, i'm really busy at work! :tears: My Boss really... me! <_< hehehe... Btw i see many new people posting here, i can't writes all names here. But i just wanna say, "Hi... and welcome here!" and "Post more often to shared any JJH news or pics." :P OMO... i don't really have any new bubbles to shared now, anyone kind heart enough to share with me??? :rolleyes: hehehehe.... :sweatingbullets::lol:

*EDIT : ivylive, i agree with you! I also think their management company really weird, they wanna stop speculation by separated JJH & YEH to perform togather in any events. <_< That not help to stop the bubbles, but that even make us more suspicious by their acts! :rolleyes:

Hey Ally, got to know from Jamieyn that you're Malaysian?? didn't knoe....dun worry,i'm prob in the same disposition as you...only that i'm a student...so my boss will be exam papers....lol...anyways...thanks CHELI for keeping me updated with stuffs ;) ....and thanks LINHIE and CHELI for the petition link....and JAMIEYN...what photos???what Baidu??? please post them up already...pretty please??? (or if u can't PM me the url???) and JOLIE splendid bubble making girl u got there...excellent....can't believe YEH's never had a BF...weird revelation....she must be a born natural kisser or what??? (JJH to HOT to resist anyways....any girl would be gay to resist...)

Yah!!! this whole secretive quietness period is driving everyone nuts isn't it??? but thnk about it...their management is damn Smart by choosing to do this,......its reverse psychology i would say...u noe how in dramas right...the more the main leads have tensions or obstacles to separate them...the more u want to see them back together???? so i guess they are just practising this TACTIC in real life situations like this....(hopefully in the aid of boosting GOONG2 ratings).....

Aren't we all anxious??? anyways thanks to all BB GIRLS SISTAS for the BB making which makes things look brighter and nicer....

BTW??? why are u guys afraid to post in YEH and GOONG thread??? got tomato throwers??? i would like to throw some eggs back then...hurhurhurhur...

BEFORE(resisting): 13BTS.gif

AFTER(not resisting): http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/che...Kiss/24mwah.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i have this feeling that pd knew jjh couldn't keep his emotions off his face and tats why focused on him ..

as for yeh .. omo…the way she opened and offered her mouth up to jjh ..

those were what REALLY made the kiss sizzle ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i like the way you interpret ... but i was doubt

about her kissing skill too if she said she doesn't have bf ...

looking at those kiss ... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

but who cares ... just kiss passionate with JH will do ...

the only GUY to kiss ...

zoooooooming ......... to the petition ...

so will the PD know there's one petition ...

did anyone tell him about that ....

Guest cheli001

i like the way you interpret ... but i was doubt

about her kissing skill too if she said she doesn't have bf ...

looking at those kiss ... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

but who cares ... just kiss passionate with JH will do ...

the only GUY to kiss ...

zoooooooming ......... to the petition ...

so will the PD know there's one petition ...

did anyone tell him about that ....

hehe the kiss.. well i also think she already had a bf... but after hearing/reading Jolee's analysis.. hmmm it made me think... the kiss... :sweatingbullets:

but just like what you said... who cares... it's JJH she's kissing bwahaha! :lol:

about the petition... i think indonesian goongers will take care of it... let's just hope petition works...

IF NOT, ATLEAST we tried right??? There's no harm in trying... :lol:

hehe the kiss.. well i also think she already had a bf... but after hearing/reading Jolee's analysis.. hmmm it made me think... the kiss... :sweatingbullets:

but just like what you said... who cares... it's JJH she's kissing bwahaha! :lol:

about the petition... i think indonesian goongers will take care of it... let's just hope petition works...

IF NOT, ATLEAST we tried right??? There's no harm in trying... :lol:

Aya loh ... kiss only our JH ....

okie ... first time kisser ... so passionate that

she must be trying to Tell JH that she really

likes him alot ... before the show ended ...

Hope the PD will know it ...

at least let the News reporter in korea know

that ... then they will show it on TV ...

Guest namelezzgal

Morning sisters! how are you this morning?? Cheli, did u enjoy my PSed last night?? hehehehe

wow... was it really her first time kiss?? really?? that kiss was really passionate just like u said aYuko

now i'm really impressed with her expression if that's what she tries to hint her feeling to ji hoon :D

Guest cheli001

hmmm i don't think its first time kiss... coz she has done a couple of drama's before goong.

but i think for a passionate kiss... that is the first time.

Hi Penn. yup liked your psed pic. :lol:

Guest ally2207

JOLIE splendid bubble making girl u got there...excellent....can't believe YEH's never had a BF...weird revelation....she must be a born natural kisser or what??? (JJH to HOT to resist anyways....any girl would be gay to resist...)

Yah!!! this whole secretive quietness period is driving everyone nuts isn't it??? but thnk about it...their management is damn Smart by choosing to do this,......its reverse psychology i would say...u noe how in dramas right...the more the main leads have tensions or obstacles to separate them...the more u want to see them back together???? so i guess they are just practising this TACTIC in real life situations like this....(hopefully in the aid of boosting GOONG2 ratings).....

BTW??? why are u guys afraid to post in YEH and GOONG thread??? got tomato throwers??? i would like to throw some eggs back then...hurhurhurhur...

Hi too penny, yeah i'm from Malaysia! hehehe... Yeah Jolee really great at doing "THAT KISS" analysis, she give us some bubbles too! mhuahaha... Btw, who cares about JJH or YEH ex-! We more care about they real or not real relationship!!! You are right penny, i wonder how YEH can ressist our oppa kiss? :unsure: And i believe oppa kissing YEH with full of emotions, he doing that b'coz he already into YEH! :rolleyes: Huahahaha... About their management company, i'm speechless now. I rather to believe that if JJH & YEH return in Goong 2, b'coz they wanna meet again and that a good excuse to spend more times togather! :vicx::P

I rather post about JJH+YEH speculation here, than there! Not b'coz afraid of tomatoes, afterall tomatoes good for health! But rather to keep WORLD PEACE, even if they mocking at us! <_<:ph34r:

ThanX for the pics Azura! :) I agree with everyone here, oppa always look good inside or outside! B)

~EDIT : Hi penn/namelezzgal, ThanX for oppa PS-ed pics! :w00t:

Hi too penny, yeah i'm from Malaysia! hehehe... Yeah Jolee really great at doing "THAT KISS" analysis, she give us some bubbles too! mhuahaha... Btw, who cares about JJH or YEH ex-! We more care about they real or not real relationship!!! You are right penny, i wonder how YEH can ressist our oppa kiss? :unsure: And i believe oppa kissing YEH with full of emotions, he doing that b'coz he already into YEH! :rolleyes: Huahahaha... About their management company, i'm speechless now. I rather to believe that if JJH & YEH return in Goong 2, b'coz they wanna meet again and that a good excuse to spend more times togather! :vicx::P

I rather post about JJH+YEH speculation here, than there! Not b'coz afraid of tomatoes, afterall tomatoes good for health! But rather to keep WORLD PEACE, even if they mocking at us! <_<:ph34r:

ThanX for the pics Azura! :) I agree with everyone here, oppa always look good inside or outside!B)

~EDIT : Hi penn/namelezzgal, ThanX for oppa PS-ed pics! :w00t:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I really looking forward to reading all these fantastic bubbles you gals have been posting (he he he).

Talking about the kissing scene in Goong; YEH n JJH had done a great job since this is their 1st lead drama series. I wish both management companies could allow them to continue in Goong 2; the purpose of having Goong 2 is becos of JJH n YEH. Really wondering what is wrong with their management companies, the more the fans want them to be together, their management companies trying to separate them (sigh).

BTW, you gals have been mentioning about the Japan trip promoting Goong; hope to hear good news that the major casts are able to visit Japan together, do keep us updated.

Continue the great works gals, i really appreciate it. Thanks

and also the street kiss ...

i like it too ... although it's so far ...

no close up ...

i was wonder was it passionate too :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

if so ... then i think EH really like JH alot :phew::phew:

i mean the way she kiss him .....

Jamieyn, hope that u can share with us the news.

Juz wanna to thanks the goongers here for all the post and pics. I do enjoy every posts. Reading JJH, YEH and Goong thread is 1 of my daily routine job :D

Btw Indonesia goongers already submitted their petition to the managment company ?

If it does not work, maybe we should submit a petition from each country to the PD...heehee

it's probably YEH's first kiss ONSCREEN, i would never believe that it was her first kiss O.o" and yeah JJH is a great kisser

Guest cheli001

and also the street kiss ...

i like it too ... although it's so far ...

no close up ...

i was wonder was it passionate too :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

if so ... then i think EH really like JH alot :phew::phew:

i mean the way she kiss him .....

hahaha... but that kiss was sooo long.. and they had to reshoot it over and over again...

but i liked that jjh smiled before kissing her :blush: :blush:

Jamieyn, hope that u can share with us the news.

Juz wanna to thanks the goongers here for all the post and pics. I do enjoy every posts. Reading JJH, YEH and Goong thread is 1 of my daily routine job :D

Btw Indonesia goongers already submitted their petition to the managment company ?

If it does not work, maybe we should submit a petition from each country to the PD...heehee

hmmm, they haven't submitted the petition... they are still waiting for more ppl to sign it.

These bubbles may hurts your eyes! :P

OK, these might just fueling the "JJH is more obvious on liking YEH" part. So, sorry for anyone who didn't agree with me!

Anyway... just noticed this scenes in Goong 1.5 (credits to Fern for translating).

yehdance.jpg

JJH said: CG was doing so well. "She is a dancer and singer herself. She always dances well." (Everyone burst out laughing by his funny movement at 24:26) "But I’m not good at dancing, YEH helped a lot."

yehstrong.jpg

JJH ad-libbed: 'You are so-called No.1 strong woman, Why do you pretend it hurts so much?"

I know that it might be already a public knowledges amongst Korean citizens that YEH was a member of Baby Vox, since she can dance really well, and that she was tagged as a "strong woman" because of Xman gameshow. Or, that only applies if you're a YEH fans. Or to those who are really into Korean Entertainment, or those who watch TV religiously, which i suppose JJH wasn't b'coz he's been busy doing his own stuff like modelling. Was he already aware, before Goong even came out, that YEH can dance and is a "strong woman"? Did he come to know this about YEH because someone feed him some info about his co-star? Did he research? Or he just knows because he's been eyeing her for quite some time now? Whichever way, the fact is, he knows! He has seen her dancing, heard her singing, and watched her fight powerfully with men in Xman. He might even know how tough things were for YEH, with those antifans and all. He might be even aware of a lot of things about YEH more than we do. There's no way to find out, is there? :unsure: And as we see in those BTS, NG, interview or fancam, we can see how much oppa has been teasing, joking, and his "touching-touching" actions toward YEH really make him happy & smiles. Or when he tried shielding YEH from fans in airport, why should he protect her anyway? Or the "Macau incident", YEH seemed to comfort him so effortlessly. Btw Rebby, thanX for the info! I think there's even more thing we could understand for his affection towards YEH. But all of these just me & "?" simples tough, over their chemistry. :) I just wanna say, this not a fanfix by JJH+YEH fans. Don't misunderstood over that, treat this as a way to shared some bubbles.

Btw, i wanna thanX shin for sharing such information with me! Once again, ThanX shin!!! :D

EDIT: some of you may agree, or dissagree with our bubbles but afterall this just a bubbles! LOL

"WORLD PEACE"

Hi

Could you elebrate more on the "Macau Incident" that you have mentioned here? I'm new to JJH fansite pardon me for my ignorance.

Cheers,

Guest cheli001

Hehe, I just have a differente point of view about this...

I think, if i were the PD, I would let the camera face JJH too...because we can have a beautiful scene only in this view, like JJH is very tall, there is no other way.

However, I think that the PD focused not only on JJH but on the both of them, and in a right angle for giving us a really really hot kiss.

I will never forget this scene, for their 1st dramas, JJH and YEH are really amazing, and like a lot of people here I love to think that they were doing it for real .. not acting .. :wub:

POST from JOLEE

What’s the problem with height .. the kiss is shot from eye-level .. ?

Most drama kisses focus on central image .. ie camera either zooms central towards them so both faces are seen sideways .. or overhead .. or the idiotic camera goes round and round giving the viewer a headache ... but here .. we see JJH’s face clearly ALL the time while YEH’s face is hidden and we see only back of her head .. hers is the more emotional element AT THAT MOMENT as she was crying and so PD should have maximized the tears .. but no .. camera focus was on JJH’s face and honestly for those few seconds of the kiss deepening .. we can’t even see BOTH faces .. only back of YEH’s head .. and for the tiniest fraction of time .. JJH seemed to suddenly jerk “awake” with a slight twitch of muscle and pull back of his head .. go watch the scene again .. anyway .. to each their own viewpoint ..

EDIT:

I will watch the scene again jolee

hahaha... but that kiss was sooo long.. and they had to reshoot it over and over again...

but i liked that jjh smiled before kissing her :blush: :blush:

he smile ??? oops ... i didn't notice it ...

maybe too concentrate on the kissing ....

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

149s5tw.jpg

149s7xs.jpg

149s8es.jpg

149s8lx.jpg

149s9pf.jpg

149s9s3.jpg

149sb5e.jpg

149sbcw.jpg

149sbjr.jpg

credits: baidu

Guest cheli001

Heads up. Another post from JOLEE . (Hi Jolee!!! :P)

BEFORE(resisting): 13BTS.gif

AFTER(not resisting): http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h161/che...Kiss/24mwah.gif

additional... i missed out something on Jolee's analysis

gals .. my firm stand on YEH and a bf .. what i mean to say

is that I believe what she says .. no bf .. ie no SERIOUS relationship .. cos she's been so badly hurt by fans .. at such a young age .. it's a really terrible emotional and psychological trauma for her .. goodness shes only 14 ? 15? at most when it happened ... it wld put her off trusting people .. and I take my hat off to her if there's no REAL emotion in that kiss. ..

COMPARISON (Ep 13 and 23)

she actually PUSHED jjh away in the bts of hapbang kiss ..

comparison she was OPENING her mouth for jjh in Ep 23 .. that's a TOTAL world of difference .. the pushing away proves that she felt awkward and shy then BUT the submission proves she's moved past and now trusts/likes jjh enough to show her true emotions

Guest ally2207

POST from JOLEE

What’s the problem with height .. the kiss is shot from eye-level .. ?

Most drama kisses focus on central image .. ie camera either zooms central towards them so both faces are seen sideways .. or overhead .. or the idiotic camera goes round and round giving the viewer a headache ... but here .. we see JJH’s face clearly ALL the time while YEH’s face is hidden and we see only back of her head .. hers is the more emotional element AT THAT MOMENT as she was crying and so PD should have maximized the tears .. but no .. camera focus was on JJH’s face and honestly for those few seconds of the kiss deepening .. we can’t even see BOTH faces .. only back of YEH’s head .. and for the tiniest fraction of time .. JJH seemed to suddenly jerk “awake” with a slight twitch of muscle and pull back of his head .. go watch the scene again .. anyway .. to each their own viewpoint ..

EDIT:

I will watch the scene again jolee

Wooww... New analysis from Jolee again! :w00t: I'm really exciting if hearing you mentioned Jolee name, say ThanX for her cheli! Always suprised by her work, she really great!!! :D Kekeke... I will watched again, but must wait 'till i finish my work first! <_<

Dear aYuko, yes oppa smiles before he kiss YEH in "street kiss". Maybe he feel bless to kiss YEH again, or YEH tell oppa to kiss her tenderly??? :rolleyes::lol:

Btw, can you find that pages yuru? :)